MI Platypus

I think the most shocking part of this is that (god forbid) I'm allied to Gibs now. :mellow:

In all seriousness, this is very good to see. MI6 are a good group and I've wanted to see this happen since I've known about their project. Here's to a long and successful relationship.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most shocking part of this is that (god forbid) I'm allied to Gibs now. :mellow:

In all seriousness, this is very good to see. MI6 are a good group and I've wanted to see this happen since I've known about their project. Here's to a long and successful relationship.

That means we're definitely on to something!

Welp, D34th and SirWilliam are agreeing on something.  How's that for changing the aspect of the game.  But seriously, remember the part where we said we were going to play the game (you even quoted it D34th) but we would play it on our terms?  Yeah well these are our terms, accept it and get over it.

Edited by MitchellBade

Welp, D34th and SirWilliam are agreeing on something.  How's that for changing the aspect of the game.  But seriously, remember the part where we said we were going to play the game (you even quoted it D34th) but we would play it on our terms?  Yeah well these are our terms, accept it and get over it.

It didn't feel right, lemme tell you that.

As for the remainder of your post, fair enough. Congrats to the both of you. :)

And after say that follow the same old and outworn path of every alliance before them... 

Congrats I guess? 

You and Commander Shepherd 'Sheppard' should get a drink together.

Edited by iamthey

This is awesome. I am quite happy to once again be allied to TOP. It has been far, far too long. Though this treaty should have totally been called Agent P...

Perry_the_Platypus.jpg

Damn, we missed a great opportunity there. For the upgrade maybe?

Edited by Centurius