Order 66

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is too long overdue. I wanted this back when I was in NSO, and that seems like ages ago. Back when Lennox was here, RV was still funny, and I was fairly convinced Jrenster and I had two highly contrasting ideas of the meanings of most English words. 

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Polar Order is the best order. 

That may have been true long before the Sith one was even born, but seeing as the Orders' recent(ish) history has been defined by Polar's backstabbing of the Sith, the never-ending Pacifica-Polaris grudge (one of the largest impediments to the progresses of each Order in recent memory), and a general castration of both Sith and Polar, I'd have to say I feel sorry for all of the Orders in some way right now. 

That may have been true long before the Sith one was even born, but seeing as the Orders' recent(ish) history has been defined by Polar's backstabbing of the Sith, the never-ending Pacifica-Polaris grudge (one of the largest impediments to the progresses of each Order in recent memory), and a general castration of both Sith and Polar, I'd have to say I feel sorry for all of the Orders in some way right now. 

There was no backstab and being one of the persons who had more contact with the whole affair I can say it for sure, but this is no place for discuss these things.  

Heh, the Sith know all about backstabbing. Congrats to NPO/NSO on your treaty .

Edited by conistonslim