Shout-Out Thread - Quality Opponents ITT

Farnsworth

Most of the nations I have fought this war have been quality opponents, below are the ones who stood out above the rest. (In no Particular Order)

Telchar of Bauhaus (TOP) - Great Fighter and Coordinated with those he was fighting with.

Pudge1975 of Falhill (DBDC) - Great Fighter, Defended better than anyone I have ever fought, He somehow managed to catch us attacking him almost every day, regardless of what time we attacked. (Made me think somoene I was coordinating with was sharing our attack times with him).

Timmehhh of Pilsmania (FOC, DBDC) - Well, I have to give a shout-out to him since he gave me the biggest A**kicking I have ever gotten in this game.

Ravenous of Ravens Nest (DBDC) - This guy sacrificed his nation to stagger 3 nation with superior tech.  He fought hard but now is in the range where he will likely be held at war for the duration of the war.

I can't give shoutouts to those I am attacking without giving a couple shout-outs to those I have coordinated with.

Matt Miller of Bubbler Nation (IRON) & AuiNur of Auinarian (DT), I fought beside many great fighters but these two I had the privelage of fighting several Nations with.  These are two of the best fighters in CN.  They are as good as one can possibly be in this game.  Without these two, I would not have been able to cause as much damage to my opponents as I did.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man my name was slaughtered.. kinda like what we did to your nation!!!! OHHHHHH SNAP!

I apologize keshav, these wars are starting to blend together, did I fight you the week I gave out awards to my opponents?

Nonsense :v: 

I think I was a part of your first set of wars 

Hormonesburg fought hard for the position he was in, Fishmaster and Maladieshie dished out some good damage, re-bought infra, had 2-3k tech on me and fought daily.

Most others generally turtled and just launched nukes/cms. I honestly expected more out of a few more prominent people I've fought but I guess they just couldn't do any more than they were.

Enjoyed fighting Scorn. Funny guy. He asked for my warchest "to save the cost of spying". I told him, and he told me his.

I always PM my opponents, but only Scorn would reply and initiate a conversation.

Also, Arsenal10 was fun. He fought hard most of the times.

On behalf of all the people I have fought this war,

duelking

Anaxphone

Nobody Expects

Emperor Badger

queenhailee

LordEmperor

spikes007

Buds The Man

ChairmanHal

Nobody Expects (he liked it so much he came back for seconds!)

The Pansy

DeathMerchant

Dreadnought

and the few guys I fought in the first 2 rounds who's wars I no longer have.

They all think I am amazing.

As much as I hate to admit it, Aryan83 made getting my butt handed to me a blast. I have never had so much fun while losing, ever.  If the banter for all wars could be that entertaining, I'd want to war 24/7.

Also Kudos to NEW. Just all of them, quality fighters.

The IRON guys have been great and so have a few of the AI dudes I've fought.  Also, if you're a member of Equilibrium and you find a spy op has been run against your nation and we are not at war, please don't take it personal as it's the only way I can get your attention while I'm in anarchy.

Also that Sweaty Roney Deee guy is awful and more people should declare on him.

Ok, totally can't remember the name, but someone in INT. 

I was fighting with NATO at the time, and this joker dropped 6 nukes on me with a smile. 

While that sounds meanspirited, He was being dogpiled but several other, larger nations, and he fought admirably until his nation lay in smoking ruins. I could hardly complain about 6 nukes when he was being overwhelmed into ZI. 

Also, he was fairly jovial in PM with me, which I appreciate. Any time im at War, i prefer to do it with humourous shouts interspersed between bayonet thrusts.

Can't really single any specific Fark nation out as it was the coordination between them that was great.  I think it was approaching 4 weeks of continuous coordination that impressed me.

Edited by arch3004