An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

dude, you said kaskus is worthless, so can you stop make announcement bout them?

you look silly stupid idiot hopeless crybaby

just disband okay

Ha, I'll try this a second time. Why don't you (lol) make them, instead of bawwing about it on the OWF? You really just look like you have no balls sitting there spewing venom without actually doing anything about it, tbqh. Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever NEW talks I always laugh, they sound just like Kaskus.

Whenever NSO talks I always laugh, they sound just like Coward.

Fantastic imagination you have.

Must be the standards of NEW to have members who does not understand game mechanics.

you always talking about game mechanics,are you a robot?
no wonder why its so easy to kick your sorry ass

Ha, I'll try this a second time. Why don't you (lol) make them, instead of bawwing about it on the OWF? You really just look like you have no balls sitting there spewing venom without actually doing anything about it, tbqh.

No way i'm gonna do it man
if i hit them
they will crush me into pieces
if they failed
they will call Shang gang and NPOw
if they failed
they will sanction me
if they failed
well they always failed

Ha, I'll try this a second time. Why don't you (lol) make them, instead of bawwing about it on the OWF? You really just look like you have no balls sitting there spewing venom without actually doing anything about it, tbqh.

Nah that won't work, Smurf's lies are catching up with him. It's about damn time too methinks.

well they always failed

Well aren't you cute, how long did it take you to think up this witty comeback? Seriously though if you are anything like Kaskus, which you are, you will just get beat down into the sub-20k NS range and think you are winning by blowing up smaller nations with no nukes. Edited by Longshadow

Whenever NSO talks I always laugh, they sound just like Coward.you always talking about game mechanics,are you a robot?
no wonder why its so easy to kick your sorry assNo way i'm gonna do it man
if i hit them
if they failed
if they failed
they will sanction me
if they failed
well they always failed

NEW Fantastic members Check counter:

1) Aiding alliances with no treaty
2) Not informing allies that they are dragging them into a possible war
3) Insisting for nations with lower tech to nuke instead of nations with higher tech
4) Consistently Doing aircraft bombing right after nuking and GAs
5) Does not know how to maximize total numerical superiority over the enemy
6) Does not understand why peace mode is used for right after the first round of war
7) Claiming victory beatdown to someone when damage dealt is only 1k infra damage out of the 15.5k starting infra

8) Not as Friendly nor as Cool as DB4D

4) Consistently Doing aircraft bombing right after nuking and GAs

Maybe I'm not reading this right but what's wrong with doing air attacks after depleting your enemies aircraft with a nuke?

Whenever NSO talks I always laugh, they sound just like Coward.

you always talking about game mechanics,are you a robot?
no wonder why its so easy to kick your sorry ass

[b]No way i'm gonna do it man
if i hit them
if they failed
if they failed
they will sanction me
if they failed
well they always failed[/b]

Look, we get you're trying to copy our awesome newsletter and stuff, but you need some serious work.

Edited by Esial

Nah that won't work, NEW's gov is on our side in this issue now that they got both sides of the situation. Smurf's lies are starting to catch up with him.

Well aren't you cute, how long did it take you to think up this witty comeback? Seriously though if you are anything like Kaskus, which you are, you will just get beat down into the sub-20k NS range and think you are winning by blowing up smaller nations with no nukes.

ow i thought NPO beat the big nations, shangs beat the smaller and you do the bla bla bla talking..
i guess i'm wrong :(

but i must admit one important thing that you are the real master. NPO and shang, they are your slaves and will obey everything that you want even its very pathetic.

errrrr...its a game mechanism dude

Maybe I'm not reading this right but what's wrong with doing air attacks after depleting your enemies aircraft with a nuke?

its so wrong dude..its against his game mechanism.

Look, we get you're trying to copy our awesome newsletter and stuff, but you need some serious work.

Please teach me masta..i wanna be cool like you Edited by noname

but i must admit one important thing that you are the real master. NPO and shang, they are your slaves and will obey everything that you want even its very pathetic

Shang sure, they love the shake -- but Pacifica is no ones slave lol. You're likely to make yourself a couple enemies over there just suggesting it.

No - both of them are along because they choose to be, because they believe in the cause and because they care about an ally to do so.

Shang sure, they love the shake -- but Pacifica is no ones slave lol. You're likely to make yourself a couple enemies over there just suggesting it.

No - both of them are along because they choose to be, because they believe in the cause and because they care about an ally to do so.

come on ray, you are too kind and generous, don't be shy...the truth is revealed

Who are you? Also, I had no part in the making of the newsletter, you're asking the wrong Sith.

i'm nobody, i don't even have a name T_T
but read it please
i'm thinking about this over an hour

IDOL
hey yo sith you are my idol
let's go play some football
but no sith you have no balls
so don't try to eat my meatballs
or you'll get some hardcore tusbol

what do you think?

[spoiler]
OOC : tusbol is an underground game in indo
it has the same goal as football which is too put your ball as many as you can into your opponent net
the difference is you use four smaller balls not one[/spoiler]

ow i thought NPO beat the big nations, shangs beat the smaller and you do the bla bla bla talking..
i guess i'm wrong :(

but i must admit one important thing that you are the real master. NPO and shang, they are your slaves and will obey everything that you want even its very pathetic.errrrr...its a game mechanism dudeits so wrong dude..its against his game mechanism.Please teach me masta..i wanna be cool like you

Please help us, we are too weak to resist the mind control of the Sith..... eaagaghhhh!

Must.... obey........... Must............. kill.................Kaskus................................

||By order of Kaskus' Supreme Viceroy, Pollard the Divine,

All Kaskus members and friends of the alliance are ordered to cease their whining, and in fact, should restrain from posting until they reach acceptable levels of grammar and intellect. Any violation of these terms will be viewed as an attack on the Dynamic Trio, and will be treated as such. This will then be met with an appropriate response, such as a slap to the face or being forcibly sat in a room listening to babies scream for hour after hour on a continuous loop. This will be played as a recording of course, we wouldn't subject babies to having to be in your presence.

Edited by Pollard

All Kaskus members and friends of the alliance are ordered to cease their whining, and in fact, should restrain from posting until they reach acceptable levels of grammar and intellect. Any violation of these terms will be viewed as an attack on the Dynamic Trio, and will be treated as such. This will then be met with an appropriate response, such as a slap to the face or being forcibly sat in a room listening to babies scream for hour after hour on a continuous loop. This will be played as a recording of course, we wouldn't subject babies to having to be in your presence.

The worst reps to come from him.

Nah that won't work, Smurf's lies are catching up with him. It's about damn time too methinks.

What lie(s)? 

Please show me where you see a Kaskus member complain. 

I messed up on the reps, seen that as you were still waiting on reps, in my defense I remember there was reps mentioned early and reps are common to many alliances, so a info breakdown there, my apologies to you Rayvon and anyone else, sorry.

By saying there's nothing to change on your end of any agreement for peace, then saying they alone are holding up the war ending. is a lie. It is you who is preventing this war from ending by not wanting to budge from your version of the outcome and to spin it any other way is deception. You want them to admit to a title that only goes to the defeated party and it doesn't seem like that has happened.

Does your plan involve killing off more of your alliance to fit that huge powertrip you're on, hanging on the teet of other alliances, while avoiding the other war that's much more interesting, using others to do your dirty work and dragging everyone and the whole thing deeper into the abyss, all at the same time?  *slowclaps*

It might've been fun if it wasn't so lame, how you've carelessly pointed at others for blame, while you could stop the war at anytime, now it'll cost you more than a dime. :P

TSL does not acknowledge this DoW for war as valid under these circumstances, intention to mediate and assist in a peaceful, satisfactory solution to everyone involved, is not a reason for war any way you look at it. A failure on your part of diplomacy to acknowledge a peace offering, even if it didn't come from Kaskus themselves. That's why this DoW is a BS, asshatery and your pants are on fire, so stop pretending your fanny is sore over an aid package and admit your need to destroy some more to feed that ego.

Long story short, I came to you seeking peace, your answer is to officially and aggressively declare war.