An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

I just found it really amusing to watch you talk in all of these vague terms rather than just saying "I think NSO is winning" or "I think Kaskus is winning". Even now that Kaskus themselves have admitted that they were defeated, you still insist on trying to twist things into a victory, as if the words "Kaskus lost" cause you physical pain. It isn't necessary to spin things; I thought Kaskus fought pretty damn well and were good opponents, but at the end of the day they lost and there was no other possible outcome to this situation other than Kaskus being defeated at any time since this war started. You knew it, I knew it. I don't understand why you insist on arguing this point any further.

God love ya for putting what I say in the quote box in every response, but all due respect do you actually read the words?  

I explained pretty clearly how I would calculate who was quote unquote "winning".  I didn't calculate it because what actually determines the winner most often -- and did in this case -- is warchest.  Kaskus said so in their surrender this morning.

Even now that Kaskus themselves have admitted that they were defeated, you still insist on trying to twist things into a victory, as if the words "Kaskus lost" cause you physical pain. It isn't necessary to spin things.  

Could you please demonstrate me trying to twist or spin Kaskus' surrender into a Kaskus victory.  But don't go by what you feel I was saying, please just directly quote me.  In the very post you quoted, I referred to Kaskus surrendering.  To me, that seems like a pretty close synonym to "Kaskus lost". And it caused me zero pain -- it is a simple matter of verifiable fact.  In fact, if check Kaskus' wiki page, I made the entry about the war a couple hours back.  Check the Kaskus-NSO war page -- yup, did that on this morning too. Feel free to quote any of my posts regarding this war, just use my words, not yours.  You will find no smack talk or spin.

At the end of the day they lost and there was no other possible outcome to this situation other than Kaskus being defeated at any time since this war started. You knew it, I knew it. I don't understand why you insist on arguing this point any further.

Now here we may disagree.  While I will not argue the fact that Kaskus lost, or even that their chances were quite dim once NSO asked for NPO and Shangri-La's help. However, when NSO and Kaskus first squared off, before any of the interlopers (to include NEW) entered I don't think your victory was assured.  The fact that you are confident in this fact is not enough to convince me.  That argument COULD have been answered by NSO doing so, but they chose a different path.  Lance Armstrong may have won without the doping, but he too lost his chance to prove that.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moronic all of this bric a brac

Nothing in CN is about  NS alone, nothing.  There is military capital, their is political capital.  In the end that is all anyone has.  Alliance are not equal in any way shape or form as there are clearly various classes/castes, its just the way it is.  When you take all of that the loss is simple:

Kaskus took a terrible loss in NS in comparable to their NS level ability.

Kaskus took a terrible loss in the pr world of CN.

Additionally Kaskus provided insight to those of us involved as to how NOT terrible GOONS was with them considering everything.

NSO loses some PR but its overall minute.

NSO took quick recoverable damage which will likely be recovered almost immediately

This is a loss my friends.  That isn't disrespect to Kaskus its CN world facts no matter how bad people attempt to justify.  If you want to debate the aid use etc, let me know, I may even do radio about it tonight and we can go over it 1 on 1.