An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

Oh please you thought you were untouchable. You thought like others have that we wouldn't do anything about it. Don't go trying to "logic" your way out of this. If you had any sense/logic you would have[s] come to us WITH Kaskus to resolve the matter diplomatically but you didn't because you are an idiot.[/s] not aided Kaskus.

Either or, really, but all this arguing around in circles is making my head spin. :psyduck:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean that he never said it RELATED TO KASKUS, please stop mis-matching Ravyon quotes together to attempt to get what you want. You look more like a fool than ever.

I vote to keep him there forever.

what are you talking about? Everything we talked about related to Kaskus and ending the war.

you can deny it all you want, that doesn't change what it is.

Haha, nice. You forgot to mention that NSO engineered the Equilibrium War to distract everyone else while we commit attrocity on the brave and heroic Kaskus.

then sure, yeah, that too if you want.  It's not the outcome of that war makes any difference to me, nor do I have friends in the alliances involved.  I just find it amusing all they crying "why won't Kaskus surrender!" which seems to be followed by "they're insignificant, and losing, and have nukes!  so they're nuclear rogues!"  Rogues don't rate a DoW or all this. 

Anyway, NSO, if you are so anxious to end the hostilities, why don't you surrender to Kaskus, or have you tried and they're refusing to accept your surrender?

Oh please you thought you were untouchable. You thought like others have that we wouldn't do anything about it. Don't go trying to "logic" your way out of this. If you had any sense/logic you would have come to us WITH Kaskus to resolve the matter diplomatically but you didn't because you are an idiot.

now who's reaching. where have you been that you missed me being ZI'd not long ago?

"untouchable" ???  please, get out of here with that crazy shit

then sure, yeah, that too if you want.  It's not the outcome of that war makes any difference to me, nor do I have friends in the alliances involved.  I just find it amusing all they crying "why won't Kaskus surrender!" which seems to be followed by "they're insignificant, and losing, and have nukes!  so they're nuclear rogues!"  Rogues don't rate a DoW or all this. 

Anyway, NSO, if you are so anxious to end the hostilities, why don't you surrender to Kaskus, or have you tried and they're refusing to accept your surrender?

I hate to say it but Kaskus are indeed refusing to accept our surrender. We only wish for peace and happiness :(

Edited by Griff

If you jumped into peace mode, then you wouldn't get to martyr yourself on the OWF. You think what you're doing is somehow new and innovative?

Where you're wrong is that you think I like being out here, got news for ya..I don't

Maybe if I had 2700+ posts, you might have something

someone's upset they can't beat a micro alliance :smug:

Get over yourself.  Even in isolation Kaskus would barely be doing any damage to NSO.  You and their inflated egos make me all the more happy you are getting your faces beaten in.

I hate to say it but Kaskus are indeed refusing to accept our surrender. We only wish for peace and happiness :(

If a thread full of chest-thumping and whining, you've made me smile.  You can stay.

Edited by Banned

Get over yourself.  Even in isolation Kaskus would barely be doing any damage to NSO.  You and their inflated egos make me all the more happy you are getting your faces beaten in.

Lets look at some facts here.

At the time of NSOs DoW, they were 4.4 mill NS. Kaskus was 1.2 mill NS. At the time of NPOs DoW, NSO was 2.4mill NS, Kaskus was 600k NS. 1.7mil NS of NSO was either in PM or too large for Kaskus to hit at the time which meant it was an "even" war (~600k v ~700k) stat wise at the time of NPOs declaration (if you ignore the massive aid bombs SL and others were sending to NSO).  Considering at what NS levels the war started at, you could say that Kaskus would have won that war without NPO entering.

Now I understand NSO likes to say "oh but we did more % damage to kaskus" or something. Since when have wars EVER been calculated based on % damage dealt? NSO has a lot more nations than Kaskus so they would have a lot of NS that just wasn't attacked (game mechanics) so the percentage of NS lost would be inflated deflated. A better barometer would be 'score' .. NSO started the war at 16.69 score and Kaskus started the war at 5.37 score (according to the sanction race). NSO is now at 11.22 score and Kaskus is at 1.92 score. 

This means NSO lost 5.47 score to Kaskus' 3.45 score. Now consider that all the damage NSO took was from Kaskus whereas the damage Kaskus took was from NPO/NSO/Shangri La. 

Where the fuck do you get off saying Kaskus would barely do any damage? 

As for the inflated egos bit; you don't see Kaskus members posting here at all. NSO keeps calling out the fucking Kaskus members boogeyman but we haven't been posting 90% of the things they claimed we have posted. I've asked them multiple times, in this thread even, to point out where a Kaskus member is doing what they claim we are doing and they don't do anything but say "lol" or dodge the fuck outta proving anything. 

Also, for the record, they have YET to produce where they told me I was on a ZI list. Everyones like "oh yeah NSO has a valid CB, hurrf durf" .. nigga they did NOT tell me I was on a ZI list and they have not proved that AT ALL. They have said that Kain told me, but he did not. And he has provided 0 proof of him telling me that. I don't know if Kain told Ray/NSO hat he told me, or if they are all together lying about that

There are some smart people in NSO; you guys ask your govt. for proof. Don't just believe the "oh smurf is lying" bullshit, theres no proof of half the things they are saying and they hoodwink you into believing EVERYTHING they say by just proving 1 or 2 points (that, more often than not, are minor in the long run). 

When Kaskus was approached about me being on a ZI list they (kaskus) tried to resolve it diplomatically and Rayvon said that he took "attacking smurf off the table" .. after which they attacked me.

Oh you changed your mind after I was put into govt? You never said that attacking me was taken off the table as long as Kaskus didn't put me in govt....  Yeah okay, speaking of CN norms, you changing your mind on a resolved issue is against them. So is sanctioning in an alliance war. You've broken more CN norms than Kaskus has.  

Edited by Unknown Smurf

This is the forums, Smurf. Not the nations. Incite gov propaganda won't be too successful. ;)

Nah, man you don't get it. It's all about the number of Frigates owned/cruise missles fired ratio. If you add those numbers up and divide them by Kaskus' collective IQ (67) then it's completely obvious that we've lost this war. Pack it up man, let's just hope their terms are lenient.

Nah, man you don't get it. It's all about the number of Frigates owned/cruise missles fired ratio. If you add those numbers up and divide them by Kaskus' collective IQ (67) then it's completely obvious that we've lost this war. Pack it up man, let's just hope their terms are lenient.

I lol'd

I knew all along that wars were gauged this way, you guys laughed at me but I knew it was true!

33 Kaskus nations, Average NS of 8960, Score of 1.88, 180 nukes, 8 in peace mode.

33 + 1.88 + 180 + 8 = 222.88

8960/222.88 = 40.20100502512563

40.20100502512563 / the 17.55 Kaskus aid slot usage = 2.290655556987215. Round that down to 2. B is the 2nd letter in the alphabet. Barracks starts with B. Kaskus has 143 Barracks. 1=A, 4=D, 3=C.  ADC was an airline based out of Nigeria. Nigeria is a country, just like Indonesia, the country Kaskus is associated with most commonly.

Now that we have all the facts, we can see that Kaskus is actually winning.

33 Kaskus nations, Average NS of 8960, Score of 1.88, 180 nukes, 8 in peace mode.

33 + 1.88 + 180 + 8 = 222.88

8960/222.88 = 40.20100502512563

40.20100502512563 / the 17.55 Kaskus aid slot usage = 2.290655556987215. Round that down to 2. B is the 2nd letter in the alphabet. Barracks starts with B. Kaskus has 143 Barracks. 1=A, 4=D, 3=C.  ADC was an airline based out of Nigeria. Nigeria is a country, just like Indonesia, the country Kaskus is associated with most commonly.

Now that we have all the facts, we can see that Kaskus is actually winning.

That's funny stuff, because EVERYone knows victory is determined by simply declaring it, whilst simultaneously calling in two alliances to help you, whilst simultaneously denying that you need such help.

Declare victory -> Call for help -> Repeat.  Anything else is ridiculous.

NSO should bring back PZI. Lets rustle some more jimmies

Can you imagine D34th's tears from that one? We'd have to get 2 of every alliance and put them on a damn ark.

Edited by Griff

That's funny stuff, because EVERYone knows victory is determined by simply declaring it, whilst simultaneously calling in two alliances to help you, whilst simultaneously denying that you need such help.

Declare victory -> Call for help -> Repeat.  Anything else is ridiculous.

Okay, so who is winning the war?