An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never claimed to speak for Kaskus and made that clear.

NSO has deliberately included TSL into this cluster@&$% of a war to gain an advantage, thinking Kaskus will surrender if pressure is applied to their protectorate.

After learning what the purpose of TSL involvement was, NSO has sought to silence by aggression instead of seeking and end to the war as they claim.

-Lots of words that sum up to mean nothing-

I'm enjoying listening to you trying to spin this. You are taking quite well to Smurf's philosophy of taking what is said and twisting it and leaving important bits out. Kaskus has lost, we aren't losing NS anymore, our nations that are fighting now? They've been fighting for the majority of the war because Kaskus failed incredibly at bringing down anyone from our top tier. For the 33 of them that have been destroyed, they brought a total of 2-3 down with them. Imagine how that looks, losing 4/5ths of their strength and still trying to spin it as a victory for them.

You come here yet again attempting to do the same thing, you aren't winning any points here. All you are doing is making yourself looking like a fool, which is fine for me because while you sit on that "soap box" the rest of the world is laughing at you. But please continue to use the "No U" argument as it makes you so intelligent.

NSO has deliberately included TSL into this cluster@&$% of a war to gain an advantage, thinking Kaskus will surrender if pressure is applied to their protectorate.

After learning what the purpose of TSL involvement was, NSO has sought to silence by aggression instead of seeking and end to the war as they claim.

What purpose did you think to serve when sending out aid to nations we were attempting to destroy? WE did not drag you into it, YOU dragged yourself into it by sending out aid packages. Had you come to us looking to mediate a peace between us and Kaskus gov't (at the same time on IRC or some other medium) it would have gone over a whole lot better but in this situation you have only made yourself look the part of the fool and will now suffer for being a fool.The only end to this war is Kaskus' leaders coming forward and accepting that the war on the ground has been lost. 4/5ths of their strength gone. The majority of their nations bill-locked and requiring aid to keep fighting, while the few nations who have the warchests capable of maintaining a long war try to fund that war effort only to find they don't have enough slots and nations on their side delete in despair.

Facts are facts, there is no spinning facts. Statistically speaking WE have won the war. Morally we have won the war, and in the end WE will win this war through attrition. All you have done is harden our resolve and show yet again Kaskus' true colors in how absolutely idiotic they are.

Still waiting for it to be pointed out where I lied or where a Kaskus member complained in this thread.

Also, as for NSO not taking reps, weren't reps arranged when NEW sent aid to Kaskus after NPOs DoW?

There have never been, nor ever will be reps. You've said there have been reps from the beginning. You continue to say there are reps. This is the lie, on top of the innumerable other lies you have told in your career here on Bob.

When will you learn, defeat is inevitable. You have lost. Accept it.

A bunch of tripe and backwash.

please show where I've twisted something

As I've said, the aid was to jump into the ring for attention, I'm aware that you were obviously frightened by my actions, a simple PM to me could've calmed your fears young grasshopper :)

If you have "won" then it would be over wouldn't it?

please continue with more douchebaggery, it's quite entertaining :)

please show where I've twisted something

As I've said, the aid was to jump into the ring for attention, I'm aware that you were obviously frightened by my actions, a simple PM to me could've calmed your fears young grasshopper :)

If you have "won" then it would be over wouldn't it?

please continue with more douchebaggery, it's quite entertaining :)

1) Directly from one of your most recent posts: "It is you who is preventing this war from ending by not wanting to budge from your version of the outcome and to spin it any other way is deception."

It seems to me that you are saying/assuming (and we all know what happens with assumptions) that you think WE are attempting to say that we are winning when we aren't yet all the statistics and facts point to the exact thing we are saying. That we are winning.

2) Oh right, because aiding an enemy of the Order is the best way to get our attention in a way to sue for peace. You are just the most brilliant diplomat ever, Kaskus should have appointed you as their MoFA instead of Isaac. I mean really it would have worked out so much better for them :psyduck:

3) Well you know... There is this thing called pride... And well Kaskus has it bad, didn't you know? Not to mention a serious activity issue and a lack of real care when it comes to politics. But hey if you want to believe the word winning = won then go for it champ!

response to Longshadow

Read your post, you said "won" as in final result. Ask an adult next time or a dictionary please.

I don't recall there being an NSO rule book that everyone must comply to for diplomacy, seems the illness of tyranny surrounding you is rubbing off.

response to Longshadow

Read your post, you said "won" as in final result. Ask an adult next time or a dictionary please.

I don't recall there being an NSO rule book that everyone must comply to for diplomacy, seems the illness of tyranny surrounding you is rubbing off.

What is this tyranny you speak of? I don't know what you are talking about.

says the nation that declared with 5K less tech than I

yes, there will be pain, but I think you're confused about who will be receiving it ;)

I'm sure Dopp and Co are afraid of you and your 366mil warchest.

Edited by Longshadow

No, If we had wanted that we would have done it a long time ago. You are the only one at fault here, if TSL hadn't sent aid, we wouldn't be attacking you as well, this is all on you. Attempting to blame others for your own mistakes speaks volumes about your character.

yes, there will be pain, but I think you're confused about who will be receiving it ;)

No I'm really not.

You're not really this delusional, are you? You think it ends with the three wars you're currently in? You're going to burn, and burn for a very long time.

You honestly believe this.

NSO you amaze me, you have somehow managed to combine the two most annoying things that have happened to GOONS in the past 2 years into one amazing cluster of terrible. Now please somehow get LOLman and Methrage to declare on you. I will quit GOONS and apply to NSO.

I love you guys more and more everyday.

By saying there's nothing to change on your end of any agreement for peace, then saying they alone are holding up the war ending. is a lie. It is you who is preventing this war from ending by not wanting to budge from your version of the outcome and to spin it any other way is deception. You want them to admit to a title that only goes to the defeated party and it doesn't seem like that has happened.

Does your plan involve killing off more of your alliance to fit that huge powertrip you're on, hanging on the teet of other alliances, while avoiding the other war that's much more interesting, using others to do your dirty work and dragging everyone and the whole thing deeper into the abyss, all at the same time?  *slowclaps*

It might've been fun if it wasn't so lame, how you've carelessly pointed at others for blame, while you could stop the war at anytime, now it'll cost you more than a dime. :P

TSL does not acknowledge this DoW for war as valid under these circumstances, intention to mediate and assist in a peaceful, satisfactory solution to everyone involved, is not a reason for war any way you look at it. A failure on your part of diplomacy to acknowledge a peace offering, even if it didn't come from Kaskus themselves. That's why this DoW is a BS, asshatery and your pants are on fire, so stop pretending your fanny is sore over an aid package and admit your need to destroy some more to feed that ego.

Long story short, I came to you seeking peace, your answer is to officially and aggressively declare war.

I never said there's "nothing to change" on our end, Kaskus has though. All I have said is they are not getting White Peace. That leaves a slew of other options, all of which I have offered. All of which Kaskus has turned down. Try again.

My plan is to continue this war until my Brotherhood is worn down and ready to cry uncle, or until Kaskus is. Peace discussions are open; as I told Keno - I've never left the table, I'm still waiting for someone to sit down across from me.

TSL can choose to not acknowledge this as valid all you wish; fact of the matter is that in spite of a direct warning to not aid them - YOU CHOSE TO AID THEM. I did not make this choice. Suryantano did not make this choice. Brehon did not make this choice. Lurunin did not make this choice. Hell, I'll even give your other leader the respect he deserves in this particular case - Ace did not make this choice. YOU, DoorNail, YOU made this choice.

You came seeking to attempt peace, sure - but that does not change the fact that you - like others who already made the road trecherous in front of you - chose to send aid to Kaskus to achieve our attention. This aid was your mistake. PMs and varied messages work much less intrusively and will not get you attacked.

No you didn't claim to speak FOR them, you decided to aid nations and beligerantly spit on the DoW of our friends in Pacifica and us, in order to achieve our attention for yourself. You've got it.

I entertained your posts, before my first message to you my Inquisition was already at work - Lurunin had already been alerted that we were to attack you [although he clearly misunderstood "However, before I take action, I felt it only fair to contact you prior."; "I am beyond willing to let this slip any further"; "The only thing to be understood, apparently, is further action. It ends here and now, all outside interference of this war with Kaskus."; or "I am in other discussions regarding this situation, but talking is not going to last much longer." which his reading comprehension is not my problem, not to sound callous about it but rather blunt and honest.]

response to Longshadow

It's not our rule book.

The general rule of war is that if diplomacy fails - war ensues if the attacking party feels strong enough to take it that far. We felt it. It's not tyranny. War is a tool of diplomacy and politics.

NSO needs to be renamed this.

lol - the final tranformation

I could maybe understand attacking the aid perpetrators but attacking the whole of TSL without even opening diplomatic channels with PPO first is poor form.

Did you miss?

I entertained your posts, before my first message to you my Inquisition was already at work - Lurunin had already been alerted that we were to attack you [although he clearly misunderstood "However, before I take action, I felt it only fair to contact you prior."; "I am beyond willing to let this slip any further"; "The only thing to be understood, apparently, is further action. It ends here and now, all outside interference of this war with Kaskus."; or "I am in other discussions regarding this situation, but talking is not going to last much longer." which his reading comprehension is not my problem, not to sound callous about it but rather blunt and honest.]