An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

Actually, you have. Ask anyone that knows me, if they believe that I got involved to taunt/instigate. You wont find anyone that's honest saying that. Yes I sent aid and to people that look in from the outside of this will obviously think that, but that wasn't my intentions at all. You know that Rayvon, so why are you telling a lie?

I said I would not air or share our private conversation, but that was assuming you'd be truthfull about it. Yes, I'm wise enough to save the entire conversation, would you like for me to provide proof that you've lied?

Our concerns are obvious, you're at war with our protector alliance and technically that means you are at war with TSL, just like if we were the protector alliance and Kaskus was the protectee alliance. Aiding allies that you are directly tied to is not a violation of yours or anyone elses DoW. Kaskus is actually more than just regular allies, they're our protector, our sheild and our friends. They stepped forward and assisted us with aid when we really needed it the most, without asking for it back or demanding anything in return. They didn't require anything of us and have left us alone to do our own thing, which is what we wanted and if it wasn't for tyrannical alliances with tyrannical leaders like you and GOONS, we wouldn't need a protector at all.

[b]I do appreciate the DoW, but unfortunatly you're going to regret giving me a soapbox to stand on out here, if not already. :)[/b]

Due to that last plethora of outstanding lulz with GOONS, I learned that some alliances only respond to force and now that we've exchanged several PM's over the last several days, I was correct in assuming you'd be the same way. The aid was intended to get your attention and it worked perfectly, you responded almost immediately. Notice the date of aid sent and the date of this DoW, do you expect anyone to believe that you waited so many days to confront us over it? A "violation" that has obviously dishonored you and others enough to start military actions.

If I wanted to war with you I would have declared, as I am certainly not afraid to hit that big mean'old scary declare war button. I could've sent the aid secret and you probably wouldn't have found out about it for awhile. Don't you remember me saying that I was here to help find a solution to end this trainwreck of a war? Yes, it is a trainwreck and has anyone in their right mind willingly thrown themselves into such a catastrophe, to put themselves and their alliance in harms way? Well, there may be a couple people, but that's not normal operating procedure.

What I realized after those several messages with you, was that you were unwilling to bend on anything that you have in your mind as a conclusion to the war, I even suggested the idea of a "no badmouthing on the OWF" agreement between NSO and Kaskus for a period of time and you wouldn't have no part of it and flat out refused, not even your own version of it. Do you need to see proof of that too?

It is a fact that I got involved to help clean up this trainwreck, to help with the discussion between leadership of this war, that had stalled, you said yourself that Kaskus hadn't spoken to you in a month. Add in the fact that our protector alliance is currently not capable of protecting TSL and one can understand the desire to assist in seeing that this conflict come to a satifacotry result for all involved asap.

I know I voiced my opinion with some truth mixed into my last PM to you and as we can all see now, you didn't like it. So here we are, in a bigger trainwreck than it was before. If anyone has any ideas on how to come to a conclusion to the end of this war, I'm all ears as I can't speak to those that I now know, can't be trusted to honestly want an end to this conflict.

This post is pretty funny.  In regards to the bolded section, I somehow doubt that.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you have. Ask anyone that knows me, if they believe that I got involved to taunt/instigate. You wont find anyone that's honest saying that. Yes I sent aid and to people that look in from the outside of this will obviously think that, but that wasn't my intentions at all. You know that Rayvon, so why are you telling a lie?

I said I would not air or share our private conversation, but that was assuming you'd be truthfull about it. Yes, I'm wise enough to save the entire conversation, would you like for me to provide proof that you've lied?

Our concerns are obvious, you're at war with our protector alliance and technically that means you are at war with TSL, just like if we were the protector alliance and Kaskus was the protectee alliance. Aiding allies that you are directly tied to is not a violation of yours or anyone elses DoW. Kaskus is actually more than just regular allies, they're our protector, our sheild and our friends. They stepped forward and assisted us with aid when we really needed it the most, without asking for it back or demanding anything in return. They didn't require anything of us and have left us alone to do our own thing, which is what we wanted and if it wasn't for tyrannical alliances with tyrannical leaders like you and GOONS, we wouldn't need a protector at all.

I do appreciate the DoW, but unfortunatly you're going to regret giving me a soapbox to stand on out here, if not already. :)

Due to that last plethora of outstanding lulz with GOONS, I learned that some alliances only respond to force and now that we've exchanged several PM's over the last several days, I was correct in assuming you'd be the same way. The aid was intended to get your attention and it worked perfectly, you responded almost immediately. Notice the date of aid sent and the date of this DoW, do you expect anyone to believe that you waited so many days to confront us over it? A "violation" that has obviously dishonored you and others enough to start military actions.

If I wanted to war with you I would have declared, as I am certainly not afraid to hit that big mean'old scary declare war button. I could've sent the aid secret and you probably wouldn't have found out about it for awhile. Don't you remember me saying that I was here to help find a solution to end this trainwreck of a war? Yes, it is a trainwreck and has anyone in their right mind willingly thrown themselves into such a catastrophe, to put themselves and their alliance in harms way? Well, there may be a couple people, but that's not normal operating procedure.

What I realized after those several messages with you, was that you were unwilling to bend on anything that you have in your mind as a conclusion to the war, I even suggested the idea of a "no badmouthing on the OWF" agreement between NSO and Kaskus for a period of time and you wouldn't have no part of it and flat out refused, not even your own version of it. Do you need to see proof of that too?

It is a fact that I got involved to help clean up this trainwreck, to help with the discussion between leadership of this war, that had stalled, you said yourself that Kaskus hadn't spoken to you in a month. Add in the fact that our protector alliance is currently not capable of protecting TSL and one can understand the desire to assist in seeing that this conflict come to a satifacotry result for all involved asap.

I know I voiced my opinion with some truth mixed into my last PM to you and as we can all see now, you didn't like it. So here we are, in a bigger trainwreck than it was before. If anyone has any ideas on how to come to a conclusion to the end of this war, I'm all ears as I can't speak to those that I now know, can't be trusted to honestly want an end to this conflict.

There's really only thing that needs to be said, and that it this:

Then maybe let this be a lesson to you not to take on protectorates with dumb fuck leaders.  Aiding alliances at war is always an act of war, whether you're allies or not.  Whether you view it as such at the time depends on whether you're capable of doing anything about it.

It's bad enough when it's tech deals nevermind when you send that financial aid with tech and soldiers.

The confusion came from NSO's debate over the difference of actual allies sending aid during a war and 3rd party alliances sending it. I do believe that a general consensus was that NSO was ok with it under those conditions, might have to look that back up

This part in the OP "DoorNail and Smurf - no reparations still", is also not true. I am very talented in many areas, but my mind reading is very under-developed.

As I plainly explained to you Rayvon that I was getting involved to help end the war, not expand it. I would have sent reps, had you asked for it. There is nothing in our past conversation about paying reps for the aid.

I did cancel the remaining two aid packages myself in a good faith gesture and would not have hesitated to send you reps for the one accepted. I was willing to work with you on every level, to help end the war. Even if it meant sending you and your guys aid.

Once I understood that there was no convincing you of anything pertaining to helping end the war, the one holding up the end of the war was clear. Not Kaskus like you claimed.

The confusion came from NSO's debate over the difference of actual allies sending aid during a war and 3rd party alliances sending it. I do believe that a general consensus was that NSO was ok with it under those conditions, might have to look that back up

The idea that NSO would condone aid-packages sent by anyone to Kauskus is skeptical.  I highly doubt NSO would have been cool with random 3million/2000soldier aid-drops to nations they've been trying to bill lock for over a month.  

But really, what's there to argue about here?  DoorNail has acknowledged a state-of-war between TSL and NSO before this whole fiasco.  

Our concerns are obvious, you're at war with our protector alliance and technically that means you are at war with TSL, just like if we were the protector alliance and Kaskus was the protectee alliance.

He understands that he's at war with NSO, and he has committed an act of war against NSO.  Just let 'em go at it.  

I like the fine folks at PPO, but there is a lesson to be learned about evaluating the competency of an alliance's leadership before committing to baby-sitting duties.  

The idea that NSO would condone aid-packages sent by anyone to Kauskus is skeptical.  I highly doubt NSO would have been cool with random 3million/2000soldier aid-drops to nations they've been trying to bill lock for over a month.  

But really, what's there to argue about here?  DoorNail has acknowledged a state-of-war between TSL and NSO before this whole fiasco.  

He understands that he's at war with NSO, and he has committed an act of war against NSO.  Just let 'em go at it.  

I like the fine folks at PPO, but there is a lesson to be learned about evaluating the competency of an alliance's leadership before committing to baby-sitting duties.  

Please explain how one can commit an act of war, when technically we were already at war?

If somebody attacks us, our protectors would be chomping at the bit to get involved, that works both ways. Only in this situation we were trying to stop it, not expand it.

That has been explained several times to everyone I've spoken to, the argument comes in when the lies about it started flying.

Ask yourself, why didn't I send the aid secret or hit the declare war button. Why would I set myself up to be attacked and blitzed, when I felt that we were already at war?

Just ask GOONS if I'm afraid to punch somebody in the teeth(edit..oh wait, you are GOONS, then you must be new or have forgotten), hell I had no warchest and still did it knowing I'd end up getting beat down. This is not the same situation as then, there was no need going in guns blazing, with intentions of helping to find a solution to ending this war.

Edited by DoorNail

So you acknowledge that you're at war with NSO throughout this entire conflict, then you commit an act in furtherance of said war... and now you don't believe you're at war? 

I'm confused.  

I can understand the confusion, you know, because of the alliance you are in... That jab was meant to be funny, not offencive. :) I know you guys like it, but while we're here, why is a GOON nation attacking one of our guys? Are we to assume NSO is ok with you taking up war slots?

The problem is that this DoW is based on a lie that I aided Kaskus to instigate the war further, that's simply not true. Rayvon knew this before he made this DoW.

Edited by DoorNail

The problem is that this DoW is based on a lie that I aided Kaskus to instigate the war further, that's simply not true. Rayvon knew this before he made this DoW.

The DoW is based on the fact that you sent aid to an alliance we're at war with. That's jolly well and nice that you already thought we were at war with TSL (We weren't) but it doesn't excuse the fact you sent money and soldiers to nations we're fighting against.

I know it's a new trend to say "An attack on one is an attack on all." but by ancient Bob tradition you have to post a DoW to officially be recognized as at war with someone. It seems obvious from your post you wanted to be involved in the war, so now you are.

Let's not make this thread a cry-session ok?

I can understand the confusion, you know, because of the alliance you are in... That jab was meant to be funny, not offencive. :) I know you guys like it, but while we're here, why is a GOON nation attacking one of our guys? Are we to assume NSO is ok with you taking up war slots?

Alrdy contacted Sard bout the matter so no need to bring it to the OWF :P

The DoW is based on the fact that you sent aid to an alliance we're at war with. That's jolly well and nice that you already thought we were at war with TSL (We weren't) but it doesn't excuse the fact you sent money and soldiers to nations we're fighting against.

I know it's a new trend to say "An attack on one is an attack on all." but by ancient Bob tradition you have to post a DoW to officially be recognized as at war with someone. It seems obvious from your post you wanted to be involved in the war, so now you are.

Let's not make this thread a cry-session ok?

I see reading comprehension is not a qualification to some, the part you missed is where I said I would not have hesitated to send reps for the aid, the subject of reps never came up, you'd think that if you all were so "violated", that Rayvon would have mentioned it. He didn't and I can prove it.

We did not want to get involved with military, the reason for this DoW is entirely on Rayvon and his reasons for expanding war. Which do happen to be false as they've been displayed here for all to see.

So much this. It is not as if there is any confusion as to the situation here, this isn't exactly a difficult or novel concept.

It's all good though, we're installing me as viceroy soon to prevent these kind of things from happening.

DoorNail kind of just undercut his original reason to complain about this DoW in the first place.

"We already considered ourselves at war with you, we aided Kaskus which is an act of war, but we cancelled aid packages SO WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN?!"

the soapbox ain't working well for you so far..

DoorNail kind of just undercut his original reason to complain about this DoW in the first place.

"We already considered ourselves at war with you, we aided Kaskus which is an act of war, but we cancelled aid packages SO WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN?!"

the soapbox ain't working well for you so far..

nice attempt to bait and to put words in my mouth, that's not working and the soapbox just gets a little taller every time you try ;)

maybe if I'd have lied about your alliance, you might have something.

nice attempt to bait and to put words in my mouth, that's not working and the soapbox just gets a little taller every time you try ;)

maybe if I'd have lied about your alliance, you might have something.

As my first act as Kaskus viceroy, I terminate the protection of your alliance.

As my first act as Kaskus viceroy, I terminate the protection of your alliance.

*yawns*

Can we get back to why your leader had to lie to make this DoW?

What was he thinking? Did he think he'd use TSL as leverage to get Kaskus to bend? Obviously that's backfired and makes him and your whole alliance look really bad, you know, because you've been making false claims and telling everyone that Kaskus is holding up the war.

When you tell a lie, you have to tell another to back up the first one. So now everyone knows y'all have been lying about the war.

Please keep bumping this thread with useless comments, it needs to be up top for everyone to read :)

Edited by DoorNail

*yawns*

What was he thinking? Did he think he'd use TSL as leverage to get Kaskus to bend? Obviously that's backfired and makes him and your whole alliance look really bad, you know, because you've been making false claims and telling everyone that Kaskus is holding up the war.

When you tell a lie, you have to tell another to back up the first one. So now everyone knows y'all have been lying about the war.

Please keep bumping this thread with useless comments, it needs to be up top for everyone to read :)

Bitch please. We look terrible already.

*yawns*

Yeah dude, NSO planned this whole war to keep them out of the larger conflict, that's why they hired Smurf to get on their ZI list and then go hide in Kaskus alliance and paid off Kaskus government to piss off themselves and all of their allies by refusing to conduct basic diplomacy. Holy shit, why did this never occur to me before? It seems so obvious!

Brb, cancelling on NSO