An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

it pretty much did.  They're absolutely ok with them receiving aid, but not ok with others receiving it.  Yes, it does echo the same type of "we claim our own color" attitude that another Order, and yes, eventually, as long as NSO keeps up the usual "we can do it, but you can't" attitude, they'll eventually get rolled for it, but in the meantime, there's a global war going on, and Kaskus apparently still has some political alliances to establish before this gets noticed as an attrocity.  It works, until somebody stands up to them.

NSO is terrible because Kaskus isn't doing anything about CBs given to them by any alliance sending NSO aid..... okay then.

PS. We were the alliance who gave NSO aid and we ended up declaring on Kaskus. I guess we are double atrocious.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO is terrible because Kaskus isn't doing anything about CBs given to them by any alliance sending NSO aid..... okay then.

PS. We were the alliance who gave NSO aid and we ended up declaring on Kaskus. I guess we are double atrocious.

You can hide under our bed when karma comes knocking.

sending aid to an alliance at war is considered to be an act of war / aggressive activities, so whenever Shangri-La did that the first time, it certainly was. It's up for Kaskus to do something about it in response. When Shadow Legacy aided Kaskus, we did.

Simple as that.

it pretty much did.  They're absolutely ok with them receiving aid, but not ok with others receiving it.  Yes, it does echo the same type of "we claim our own color" attitude that another Order, and yes, eventually, as long as NSO keeps up the usual "we can do it, but you can't" attitude, they'll eventually get rolled for it, but in the meantime, there's a global war going on, and Kaskus apparently still has some political alliances to establish before this gets noticed as an attrocity.  It works, until somebody stands up to them.

Hey when you have a group of people who want to sit under 20k NS beating up on nations that don't have nukes, WRCs etc and call it a war then this explanation will be acceptable but until you've experienced the headache it is dealing with Kaskus you might not want to say we are committing atrocities. Seriously they are a group of rogues, not an alliance and so we are treating them as such.

I don't think it did. In short, I got an explanation saying that NSO doesn't like aid going to Kaskus, and that it is up to Kaskus to respond to aid NSO gets. I asked a simple question which only required an answer of Correct or Incorrect.

You want to consider Kaskus an alliance, that's funny because they don't seem to be acting like one.

LOL, old school ADN grandstanding at it's finest. How long did it take you to bash out this fine piece of excrement, slim?

Also I just declared on DoorNail. Don't bother to compare me to old school NPO, I'll only take it as a compliment since I did help build the place.

"The New Sith Order is winning against Kaskus

The New Sith Order has always been winning against Kaskus

The New Sith Order would have won without the aid of their allies"

Tell me, how long did your transformation take?

All I am hearing is that we keep saying the same thing. Victory is ours, Kaskus just has to accept it. they have lost 80% of their total strength from prior to the war while we however around only losing 45%, they've lost almost double what we have. I'd say that's both a statistical victory on top of a moral one. The only thing Kaskus has going for them is that they are tenacious, but tenacity only gets one so far.

Well I mean if you add NPO Shang NSO damage all inti NSO I think it would have been a pretty even amount if damage :3

Well really you can't really do that, because you are nuclear rogues. Such things would be worthless so let's talk about your major opponent only the one you've been at war with for almost 2 months now and the major player in this war.

I get the whole purpose of the announcement to let Bob know that the Kaskus war front has been expanded and acknowledging that the state of warfare exists, I guess the muscle-flexing in the middle of a global war just doesn't make much sense.  I would be hard pressed to imagine that the "warning" really won't change the flow of aid in the direction of Kaskus by more than, say, 9 million, 150 tech, 6,000 soldiers in either direction, and it really could be either direction, because, let's be honest, I don't think anybody expects NSO would actually escalate their conflict to say, the extreme of declaring on a sanctioned alliance if this were tested, on either side of the fence, while they're trying to put Kaskus away, nor would I expect an alliance on the eQ/DH-CnG front to test NSO on the measure either by redirecting aid that they could be pumping into their own fronts.  I really just don't see the point of the flexing.

I get the whole purpose of the announcement to let Bob know that the Kaskus war front has been expanded and acknowledging that the state of warfare exists, I guess the muscle-flexing in the middle of a global war just doesn't make much sense.  I would be hard pressed to imagine that the "warning" really won't change the flow of aid in the direction of Kaskus by more than, say, 9 million, 150 tech, 6,000 soldiers in either direction, and it really could be either direction, because, let's be honest, I don't think anybody expects NSO would actually escalate their conflict to say, the extreme of declaring on a sanctioned alliance if this were tested, on either side of the fence, while they're trying to put Kaskus away, nor would I expect an alliance on the eQ/DH-CnG front to test NSO on the measure either by redirecting aid that they could be pumping into their own fronts.  I really just don't see the point of the flexing.

Apparently you haven't read this thread at all. TSL sent aid to Kaskus, yet another example of someone "testing" us on it. Its not flexing our muscles if it keeps happening, sure the big name alliances aren't doing anything to test it but that doesn't mean people haven't been testing it.

dude, you said kaskus is worthless, so can you stop make announcement bout them?

you look silly stupid idiot hopeless crybaby

just disband okay

Did you even understand what this announcement is about? It is a recognition of hostilities between NSO and Shadow Legacy.

Because you posted what you posted, You know looked more of the

silly stupid idiot hopeless crybaby

On the side note, NEW should now give foreign aid to Kaskus and keep giving aid to Kaskus.

If you NEW cannot do it now, NEW should stop whinning about NSO and Kaskus war.

Did you even understand what this announcement is about? It is a recognition of hostilities between NSO and Shadow Legacy.

Because you posted what you posted, You know looked more of theOn the side note, NEW should now give foreign aid to Kaskus and keep giving aid to Kaskus.

If you NEW cannot do it now, NEW should stop whinning about NSO and Kaskus war.

oh boy, look who's talking

an angry boy who's hide in peace mode and selling his infra to out of my range :P

Edited by noname

Haha, nice. You forgot to mention that NSO engineered the Equilibrium War to distract everyone else while we commit attrocity on the brave and heroic Kaskus.