GPF Announcement

You guys should probably cancel all of your treaties and disperse your nations equally among the corners of the world. The stupidity/member ratio of your alliance is highly unstable.

The beauty of it is that they do not require any treaties to join in the war, my friend.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now, you can't have it both ways.

Well now, you need to give us a little more time ;)

I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to post up a DoW Goldie, but as I said this war was already there this part is just, well as you noted, a point of clerical house keeping ;) o/

this seems like confusion, sure, but it's all part of the plan... in due time, all -- including tom riddle -- will make sense. feel free to question our tactics and doubt our resolve at your own peril. the beauty of the master plan is its incomprehensibility to lesser minds. you will shrink from the light and your posts will fade from this realm when in days to come our contempt turns to pity. our smugness will eclipse that of DH and all prior hegemonies, and the deafening sound of our haughty laugh will ring till the end of time... (what is this i don't even)

Looks like Equilibrium isn't as united as they would have us think!

First front closed, more to come. Remember: the sooner you seize hostilities, the gentler the terms.

Actually it makes your side look like halfwits. Its one thing to attack the wrong people it happens in the fog of war but getting them to agree not to attack the alliance they accidentally attacked again in a public statement is what makes this whole incident so funny.

With so many guns pointing at so few targets, fire discipline is needed in order to avoid friendly fire.

We don't want a clusterfuck there, don't we?

On the other hand... let's see, GPF began to shoot at VE and basically told them "oops, sorry, wrong target. If you don't mind, I'm gonna fire upon your friends over there, while my friends come here to resume their shooting at you". And DH is acting here as if they had scored a decisive victory. Comedy Gold.

:popcorn: