Deshi Basara

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1358768393' post='3082126']
You know, the trolling used to be of higher quality and quantity back in the good old days.

Oh well, time to see if there's still some fun to be had.
[/quote]

You are quite right.

It was all better for you guys when you were on TOP. (Oh, I am killing myself here).

Anyways, good luck to everyone. There will, as Body here says, be much fun for all to be had

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1358758850' post='3082063']
Entering at TOP speed.
[/quote]

Fortunately for us, TOP took less time to counter than Ai & co to DoW Umb...

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1358772540' post='3082154']
If you aren't satisfied with TOP's initial blitz you can always declare wars on them by yourself. I see plenty of free war slots.
[/quote]

/me clears throat

My offensive slots are full, all my defensive slots are open. TOP put everyone in my range in peace mode except for an inactive dude that failed to reach pm

Much love TOP. Welcome to the fray.

[quote name='SeasonsOfLove' timestamp='1358745512' post='3081657']
This was definitely TOP speed working at its finest. 48 hours to get half of the alliance into peace mode before defending your ally.
[/quote]
[quote name='Walking_Dead' timestamp='1358744587' post='3081580']
I appreciate the way this DoW was delivered. Well done. Of course, you're a day late in figuring out you should defend your friend... but whatever.
[/quote]
[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1358752102' post='3081967']
Hey look everyone, TOP finally entered.
[/quote]
[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1358755387' post='3082029']
Well its about damn time

[/quote]
[quote name='Toga01' timestamp='1358772843' post='3082158']
Most people would back up their words with action..

I still have 3 defensive slots wide open.. Try coming outta hippy
[/quote]
[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1358774646' post='3082172']
And there I was, hoping I'd finally get someone to fight with. Oh well, maybe next update.
[/quote]
[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1358774852' post='3082176']
/me clears throat

My offensive slots are full, all my defensive slots are open. TOP put everyone in my range in peace mode except for an inactive dude that failed to reach pm
[/quote]

This is a collection of excellent posts by forward thinking trailblazers.

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by Daikos

Welcome to fight TOP I look forward to many casualties. I wish people would shut up about counter time though. It was two legitimate updates i believe we actually surprised them a bit and it took some time to reorganize plans im sure were in place. Perhaps for once a true surprise was given in timing of attacks and instead of bashing DH & CO how about just patting yourselves on the back for a blitz well done.

Either way I look forward to facing the TOP war machine if they are as good as advertised I should easily break the 8 mill casualty mark.

Voodoo well written op way full of spin and lacking in truth but an enjoyable read either way.

o/ AI
o/ War

[quote name='dem61s' timestamp='1358772382' post='3082153']
Fortunately for us, TOP took less time to counter than Ai & co to DoW Umb...
[/quote]

Wait... I know someone in TOP did not just criticize someone for taking a few days to declare. Do you not remember the grudge war? You attacked NpO for something that happened two years ago. Learn your own alliances history & culture before you go on the offensive.

o/ Ai

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1358774852' post='3082176']
/me clears throat

[/quote]

Come on, i wouldn't hit you with all those shiny wonders if i was in your range :D

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1358750381' post='3081924']
Holton may be a terrible poster, but he has a point. Your alliance exists solely as a collection of pretentious, holier-than-thou windbags who preach to no end about the evils of whoever happens to have most recently committed the cardinal sin of establishing and enjoying a dominant position. Assuming AI and co are victorious, and this !@#$e game exists a year from now, you and Schat will be spouting the same tired argument about them. So yes, we in TOP are indeed your superiors; we are better than you. Even the pseudo-moralist scum fighting us are comparatively an entire species above you, and the only reason they show your ilk any respect is because your party lines match perfectly. At least your dear leader has some verbosity about him, you're merely a two-bit knockoff of a cheap relic.
[/quote]
I'm late, but I'm going to have to second the hell out of this post.

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1358786971' post='3082384']
Where's the fun in that?
[/quote]

-_-

He was referring to the old joke where TOP used to make agreements to not use nukes in war because it would heavily damage their nations...

Apparently it went over your head though.