Deshi Basara

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1358775441' post='3082181']
Much love TOP. Welcome to the fray.

This is a collection of excellent posts by forward thinking trailblazers.

EDIT: Grammar
[/quote]

Are they from Portland?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1358780334' post='3082255']
Hey TOP how about a no nuke war ?

/me evil laughs
[/quote]

Depends honeybun, are you still a crybaby when someone has criticism?

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358781930' post='3082281']
Welcome to fight TOP I look forward to many casualties. I wish people would shut up about counter time though. It was two legitimate updates i believe we actually surprised them a bit and it took some time to reorganize plans im sure were in place. Perhaps for once a true surprise was given in timing of attacks and instead of bashing DH & CO how about just patting yourselves on the back for a blitz well done.

Either way I look forward to facing the TOP war machine if they are as good as advertised I should easily break the 8 mill casualty mark.

Voodoo well written op way full of spin and lacking in truth but an enjoyable read either way.

o/ AI
o/ War
[/quote]

It'll be fun bud.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358787031' post='3082386']
-_-

He was referring to the old joke where TOP used to make agreements to not use nukes in war because it would heavily damage their nations...

Apparently it went over your head though.
[/quote]
It's an old joke he probably shouldn't make, given that he was in TOP when said no-nuke agreement was made.

Timberland, I know we have parted ways but I'll repeat it again: you're a lot better than what you're showing right now. This poor behavior is beneath you.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1358789727' post='3082415']
It's an old joke he probably shouldn't make, given that he was in TOP when said no-nuke agreement was made..
[/quote]

I'd say the members of TOP at the time are certainly among those that can be expected to remember that episode and remind you of it from time to time. If it had been an alliance I was a member of at the time, I certainly would never forget the shame of it.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1358791321' post='3082440']

I'd say the members of TOP at the time are certainly among those that can be expected to remember that episode and remind you of it from time to time. If it had been an alliance I was a member of at the time, I certainly would never forget the shame of it.
[/quote]
I don't know, if it was that shameful, I'm sure he would have spoken against it in the past, especially when it was done. Not just jumped on this new bandwagon out of spite and bitterness.

But I'm glad to see our usual TOP hatin' suspects are all present.

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1358768393' post='3082126']
You know, the trolling used to be of higher quality and quantity back in the good old days.

Oh well, time to see if there's still some fun to be had.
[/quote]
Insert generic comment here complaining about how something was better in the past. That's a two way street and applies to you guys just as much as anyone else.

Further, if you are so sensitive that you can't accept any criticism of a very cheesy, desperate looking DoW, and have to label it trolling, I feel bad for you. Man up.

OOC: Not to mention, trolling is a moderation issue and should be reported. It's a political simulator and not every negative comment is trolling. It's part of the fun of simulating, you know. Perhaps TOP should get over themselves and understand this.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1358753461' post='3082001']
I find that there is no reason to be diplomatic with uncivilized folk. He is beneath us and should accept his status in life.
[/quote]
Well, this sort of comment clearly fits in with the OP. Or not...

How long until you guys ally AI? Nobody is beneath a turncoat.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1358793040' post='3082452']
How long until you guys ally AI? Nobody is beneath a turncoat.
[/quote]
That's pretty hilarious coming from an NpO member.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1358792128' post='3082443']
But I'm glad to see our usual TOP hatin' suspects are all present.
[/quote]

TOP hating huh? Nice way to brush off points you cant answer otherwise.

Do I hate TOP? That's not the right word, but it's in the ballpark. 'Despise' would be closer, hatred implies more respect.

It wasnt always like that. Pre-Crymson TOP was a pretty respectable alliance and I thought very highly of them. Since then they have squanders the respect once earned at every opportunity. Not surprising that ex-members who escape the cult look back now and criticise.

I was never a member, though in early 2008 that was where I was headed. Until I was banned for life from TOP forums entirely, both from my own embassy and even from the beerhall, for the horrible crime of posting a respectful recognition of war in said embassy after my alliance was attacked by TOP. This was my introduction to the new TOP, and I think it's pathetic.

Johann himself must feel ashamed when he sees you now.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1358793040' post='3082452']
Well, this sort of comment clearly fits in with the OP. Or not...
[/quote]
This has been my stance since I was inducted into the Order around 5-6 years ago regardless of the words of a mere Grand Master.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1358789727' post='3082415']
It's an old joke he probably shouldn't make, given that he was in TOP when said no-nuke agreement was made.
[/quote]

I do believe that this is precisely the reason he made the joke, Yev.

Anyways we now return you to your regularly scheduled bashing of one another and arguing points that no one else on the other side will ever care about.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358781930' post='3082281']
Welcome to fight TOP I look forward to many casualties. I wish people would shut up about counter time though. It was two legitimate updates i believe we actually surprised them a bit and it took some time to reorganize plans im sure were in place. Perhaps for once a true surprise was given in timing of attacks and instead of bashing DH & CO how about just patting yourselves on the back for a blitz well done.

Either way I look forward to facing the TOP war machine if they are as good as advertised I should easily break the 8 mill casualty mark.

Voodoo well written op way full of spin and lacking in truth but an enjoyable read either way.

o/ AI
o/ War
[/quote]

The oppression your soldiers and nuclear arms are imposing upon my allies must be stopped. I hope to see your soldiers break 9 million casualties.

OOC: Enjoyable posts definitely make this cesspool a much better place.