Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358751979' post='3081961']
As schatt has pointed out this in TOP DoW thread there in no grey area, AIs DoW has been officially sanctioned by the powers that be.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114892&#entry3081597"]http://forums.cybern...2[/url]
[/quote]

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1358782768' post='3082303']
Admin wills it.
[/quote]

Indeed. The Universe itself sanctions our cause. We are not just agents of chaos. We are the smiting hand of god himself.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1358790519' post='3082424']
Indeed. The Universe itself sanctions our cause. We are not just agents of chaos. We are the smiting hand of god himself.
[/quote]

Infidels cannot possibly know the will of God, you will learn this when we have finished crushing your nations in the name of Allarchon.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358751979' post='3081961']
As schatt has pointed out this in TOP DoW thread there in no grey area, AIs DoW has been officially sanctioned by the powers that be.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114892&#entry3081597"]http://forums.cybern...2[/url]
[/quote]

Mod bias, I was attacked by all three Umbrella nations on the day of their mod deletions- not cm's, but ga's.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1358790519' post='3082424']
[/quote]
It is a sin to discuss the whims of Gods.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358741787' post='3081517']
You're not understanding what I'm talking about dude. Perhaps I'm not being clear enough.

What I'm saying is that I think the culture and outlook of NG may be just different enough to that of the alliances that comprise your 'side', to the point that it could be the source of a future conflict.

e: Or perhaps I'm mistaken and they'll fit in as snug as a bug in a rug. It was just a passing remark and nothing to get your knickers in a knot about ;)
[/quote]

Our upcoming destruction at the hands of this war's victors is a favorite topic of discussion inside NG.

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358795839' post='3082478']
Our upcoming destruction at the hands of this war's victors is a favorite topic of discussion inside NG.
[/quote]

No doubting NG has their own unique culture - so does everyone else. I've scrapped with em and came to like them - at least the ones I dealt with, words or bombs. If there is any reason they would be more likely than others to get in a war at some point later on, it's just because they like war more than some, so that's fair. They would be just as likely to get in a war over the next year or two regardless of who wins this. If the Equilibrium loses, then I would expect to see the powers that be take a very harsh view of NG 6 months or a year down the road, while if Equilibrium wins, I suspect they would find a much more forgiving scene where they would have more room to have some fun.

But it's all speculation at this point, no one really has a crystal ball.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358793353' post='3082453']
Infidels cannot possibly know the will of God, you will learn this when we have finished crushing your nations in the name of Allarchon.
[/quote]

I have seen the wonders of Admin upon the face of Bob. I know not your Allarchon.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1358797191' post='3082493']
I have seen the wonders of Admin upon the face of Bob. I know not your Allarchon.
[/quote]

You will...

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1358796887' post='3082484']
No doubting NG has their own unique culture - so does everyone else. I've scrapped with em and came to like them - at least the ones I dealt with, words or bombs. If there is any reason they would be more likely than others to get in a war at some point later on, it's just because they like war more than some, so that's fair. They would be just as likely to get in a war over the next year or two regardless of who wins this. If the Equilibrium loses, then I would expect to see the powers that be take a very harsh view of NG 6 months or a year down the road, while if Equilibrium wins, I suspect they would find a much more forgiving scene where they would have more room to have some fun.

But it's all speculation at this point, no one really has a crystal ball.
[/quote]

Its hilarious to see the dick jockeying going on here to grab NG when its pretty obvious their best move would be to stay clear of the destruction and let their treaties neutralize them from all but the softest fronts of the conflict.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1358797090' post='3082490']
OMG OUR CULTURE WON'T FIT IN WITH NPO'S AND AI's

brb planning the mother of all backstabs
[/quote]

My body is ready.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1358797191' post='3082493']

[/quote]

Don't worry, Allarchon be praised for he is forgiving.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358797351' post='3082496']
Its hilarious to see the dick jockeying going on here to grab NG when its pretty obvious their best move would be to stay clear of the destruction and let their treaties neutralize them from all but the softest fronts of the conflict.[/quote]

Our own unjust path!

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358797351' post='3082496']
Its hilarious to see the dick jockeying going on here to grab NG when its pretty obvious their best move would be to stay clear of the destruction and let their treaties neutralize them from all but the softest fronts of the conflict.
[/quote]

Despite your implication I am 'dick jockeying' I actually said just about the same thing. I didnt go right out and recommend a 'move' like you did but it follows from my analysis.

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358799758' post='3082529']
Our own unjust path!
[/quote]
That is exactly the point I was making, and the same rules still apply: either be part of the team or make your own. Hopefully you lot do a better job than Neutral Shoving & co. if you go the latter route.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1358802905' post='3082564']
Despite your implication I am 'dick jockeying' I actually said just about the same thing. I didnt go right out and recommend a 'move' like you did but it follows from my analysis.
[/quote]

Oh, ok.. [quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]. If the Equilibrium loses, then I would expect to see the powers that be take a very harsh view of NG 6 months or a year down the road, while if Equilibrium wins, I suspect they would find a much more forgiving scene where they would have more room to have some fun.[/quote][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358729227' post='3081348']

My guess is that particular point about culture clash may be the genesis of a future conflict.

[size=1]e: (disclaimer: this is just idle speculation mind you)[/size]
[/quote]

Your idle speculation will quite likely define the next chapter on our silly little world.

On another topic, NPO driving the same chariot, pulled by the same horses wearing different colored war blankets.

Edited by Merrie Melodies