Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358730818' post='3081387']
I think the results of this war will determine your second question honestly. If we win which is not anywhere near decided in spite of what some from my side are spouting then I think it proves that we can. To your first part who wants that headache why does there have to be a central power. In the 5+ years of my existence there has always been the have and the have nots. Why cant we all just do our own thing and skip these massive wars and get back to short wars one on one or at least not totally global and some solid political drama and move on. So IMO the answer to one is no and to two I believe so but we will have a definite answer some time in the future.[/quote]

Attempting to establish a hegemony is a prisoner's dilemma game. If you don't bother you sure will feel dumb when you are taking commands from a bunch of foreigners. Personal preference on your part, I guess. Thanks for the answer.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1358730484' post='3081378']
85.3% of Umbrella in Anarchy within 3 days.. delicious.
[/quote]

Uh maelstrom honey? nukes tend to do that. Congrats on managing to cover almost all of umbrella's nations with your massive numerical advantage.

E;F;B

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1358730955' post='3081389']
Umbrella's on my !@#$list as much as anyone, but I have to say why isn't it 100%?????????????????????????
[/quote]
6 are in peace mode, so there's only about 7 that are in war mode and not in anarchy, and one of those joined umbrella today. And a few on their bottom tier haven't been nuked.

Edited by Give Me Water

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358730204' post='3081374']
Tamer your quality responses warm my ever loving heart. Feel free to jump in and join the party if your so aggrieved by our existence. Quit !@#$%*ing about the CB then and come to the party ive got 2 slots open with no waiting.
[/quote]

I don't think I've complained about the CB here but you're welcome to correct me. As for joining th eparty.. i'll wait for IC to give that green light, should it ever come.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358731230' post='3081395']
Attempting to establish a hegemony is a prisoner's dilemma game. If you don't bother you sure will feel dumb when you are taking commands from a bunch of foreigners. Personal preference on your part, I guess. Thanks for the answer.
[/quote]

Or perhaps we choose to take orders from no one and forge our own path.

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1358728570' post='3081340']
You do know that accepting money, tech or/and soldiers from a nation durring war is an act of war? and before you try give me a hard time please know that I dont give a s..t about this whole thing :)

EDIT: or atleast is used to be...
[/quote]

That's cute

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358730807' post='3081384']

DH-NPO was because of suspicion NPO was going to join in on PB-NpO later on, which would reduce the chance of a PB victory. I'm sure we all know Dave War was to capitalize on an opportunity to keep a coalition split from happening.

Neither of those reasons sounds very lulzy to me.

Lol bragging about anarchy stats in a nuclear war
[/quote]
Would you say going to war over a suspicion is a more valid CB than the one used in this conflict?

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358731786' post='3081404']

Would you say going to war over a suspicion is a more valid CB than the one used in this conflict?
[/quote]
That is exactly what you did. But you didn't admit that it was a suspicion, so yours is more !@#$%^&*.

So yes, it was more valid.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358732152' post='3081406']

That is exactly what you did. But you didn't admit that it was a suspicion, so yours is more !@#$%^&*.

So yes, it was more valid.
[/quote]

I didn't see a suspicion of umb trying to fill one of their former member's slots. I saw these slots actually filled.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358732550' post='3081410']

I didn't see a suspicion of umb trying to fill one of their former member's slots. I saw these slots actually filled.
[/quote]
So if that was the complete reason for war why aren't DT, MK, and NG at war with you?

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358729717' post='3081360']

Plenty of room in your brave new world for aggressive raiders then? Good to hear, I like your style.
[/quote]
They have no interest in taking on NG, just the other aggressive lulz crowd.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1358731161' post='3081393']
"What is a nuke"
-User "Maelstrom Vortex", 1/20/2013
[/quote]

"And the answer by Sandwich Controversy is correct, what'd he wager." Maelstrom sees nothing written, "The judges interpret this as 0. and Blank Space advances on to the Finals for CN Jeopardy because it was smarter than this response."

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1358732779' post='3081415']

The DT guy actually asked us so try again
[/quote]
Considering he actually talked about how glad he was to steal your slot (apparently) this is hilarious. Also that's one of three. I expected better of you at the least, Timberland.
[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358732932' post='3081418']

Probably because they aren't members of a bloc in severe need of a stern talking to I would assume?
[/quote]
MK isn't in the same bloc as Umbrella? BFF replaced them in DinoHouse!

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358731249' post='3081396']
Uh maelstrom honey? nukes tend to do that. Congrats on managing to cover almost all of umbrella's nations with your massive numerical advantage.

E;F;B
[/quote]

Despite the obvious, it is no less delicious. It means few are in peace... it means all lifelines have been utilized. Which means, next wrong answer and you will be 'the weakest link'.