Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358729227' post='3081348']
My guess is that particular point may be the genesis of a future conflict.

[size=1](disclaimer: this is just idle speculation mind you)[/size]
[/quote]
At least that is what your trying to sell them. Im here to tell you its a false bill of goods and is not the truth but hey.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358728196' post='3081335']
Many of those that were in power all those years ago are no longer in power now and many of us have evolved in to better communities.
[/quote]

Uhhh.. just reminding you that Anarchy Inc is composed of Valhalla, Olympus, and BAPS.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358729290' post='3081350']
Well considering I am directly allied to the alliance charged with helping the rogue anyways!
[/quote]

Just warning you because you might not want to be dow'ed on before you are ready to jump in...

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358729326' post='3081351']

At least that is what your trying to sell them. Im here to tell you its a false bill of goods and is not the truth but hey.
[/quote]
You're currently displaying a very high level of interest in attacking those who helped you get to your current spot in world affairs. Or have we forgotten how DR/MJ lobbied for PB/DH support just a year ago?
[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1358729542' post='3081356']

Just warning you because you might not want to be dow'ed on before you are ready to jump in...
[/quote]
We've been ready.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358729326' post='3081351']
[/quote]
Plenty of room in your brave new world for aggressive raiders then? Good to hear, I like your style.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358729381' post='3081353']
Uhhh.. just reminding you that Anarchy Inc is composed of Valhalla, Olympus, and BAPS.
[/quote]
Oh once again the point flies right over the mushroom cap head. Moo, NoWedge and other primary leaders are no longer in power. Those that remain in some .gov position have long since shown they have changed their ways. If you honestly say that Valhalla that merged with AI is the same Valhalla that was in TC then you sir need a set of glasses. But hey hold on to that past if thats what keeps your warm at night.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1358729028' post='3081345']
You have the lulz in your community, yes. That is a good thing... You have not used it as an excuse to misuse power however.
[/quote]Nobody in the ruling body of power have ever used 'lulz' as an excuse to create any action in this game. You're quite deluded to suggest that we would bother wasting our efforts in this game for the sake of such antics. I understand that the alliances arranged on your side of the world can not find the gumption to do anything unless there is some moralistic platitude to clutch onto but come on man.

Quit trying to paint this as some vainglorious crusade to restore 'order' to chaos; nobody is fooled by it, except for the fools arranged on your side of the fence of course.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358729290' post='3081350']
Boy, I sure am glad that SF/XX/NpO is comprised mostly of empty NS.
[/quote]

Good for you, so you have nothing to worry about. ;)

Edit: Isn't a bit late to play "divide and conquer" with AI and NG?

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358729717' post='3081360']
Plenty of room in your brave new world for aggressive raiders then? Good to hear, I like your style.
[/quote]

AI is a raiding alliance as was baps it is allowed via our charter so why would we have a problem with that

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358729728' post='3081361']
Oh once again the point flies right over the mushroom cap head. Moo, NoWedge and other primary leaders are no longer in power. Those that remain in some .gov position have long since shown they have changed their ways. If you honestly say that Valhalla that merged with AI is the same Valhalla that was in TC then you sir need a set of glasses. But hey hold on to that past if thats what keeps your warm at night.
[/quote]

Oh no, you've got me all wrong. I'm not saying AI is of the same quality as Valhalla of old, I'm saying it's even !@#$tier.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358729717' post='3081360']

[/quote]

If there isn't well... I look forward to future conflict as we bring back some chaos.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1358729790' post='3081363']
Nobody in the ruling body of power have ever used 'lulz' as an excuse to create any action in this game. You're quite deluded to suggest that we would bother wasting our efforts in this game for the sake of such antics. I understand that the alliances arranged on your side of the world can not find the gumption to do anything unless there is some moralistic platitude to clutch onto but come on man.

Quit trying to paint this as some vainglorious crusade to restore 'order' to chaos; nobody is fooled by it, except for the fools arranged on your side of the fence of course.
[/quote]

oh im sorry what was Dave war or everything must die. I realize top tied off to the other side but please at least be honest about things.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358728196' post='3081335']
you know Ardus you are a master of taking bits of truth and sprinkling it with a lot of spin and putting out a buffet of BS. THe best part of this speech is saying that DR will allow another hegemony like the past. Well i personally know for a fact AI will not return to that type of tyranny nor continue on with the LULZ community that MK and CO have created. To attempt to bring up old fears that allowed you (and rightfully so) to build a coalition to take down TC is a desperate maneuver. Many of those that were in power all those years ago are no longer in power now and many of us have evolved in to better communities. This CB is far from thin DH and the world was warned that we were unhappy with the hitting of puppets and yet instead of coming to us when puppets came out they went ahead and filled his slots. This was nothing more than F U to AI and a do something about it. We did. This has been coming for quite a while and if you werent prepared or didnt want this maybe you as an ally should have spoken to them as I am very sure that YOU knew our feelings on this. So please stop the BS.
[/quote]

I'm going to regret bothering, but I'm curious. I think what you said above was that Ai would not return to a position of "tyranny", which I'm guessing means strong political control with occasional scripted rollings to keep the membership interested.

Is this because Ai is uninterested in being in charge? Is it because your leadership is incapable of solidifying that kind of power?

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1358729028' post='3081345']
You have the lulz in your community, yes. That is a good thing... You have not used it as an excuse to misuse power however.
[/quote]

Which Non Grata have you been watching? I don't even think they would argue that they've never leveraged their political position and power for their own amusement.

[quote name='Mr Vicarious' timestamp='1358730624' post='3081381']

Which Non Grata have you been watching? I don't even think they would argue that they've never leveraged their political position and power for their own amusement.
[/quote]

I think the bigger question Mr Vicarious would be when haven't we leveraged our political position and power for our own amusement?

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358730329' post='3081376']
I'm going to regret bothering, but I'm curious. I think what you said above was that Ai would not return to a position of "tyranny", which I'm guessing means strong political control with occasional scripted rollings to keep the membership interested.

Is this because Ai is uninterested in being in charge? Is it because your leadership is incapable of solidifying that kind of power?
[/quote]
Why would they be interested in being charge of the boring affairs of other alliances? Being capable of solidifying that kind of power has nothing to do with an alliance's desire to abuse such power once they have it, most alliances would be more comfortable with allowing such power to solidify around an alliance who won't use such power for tyrannical rule being imposed upon them. An alliance doesn't need to be a tyrant in order to have power and use it, they can be smart about how they use the power they have.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358730080' post='3081370']

oh im sorry what was Dave war or everything must die. I realize top tied off to the other side but please at least be honest about things.
[/quote]
DH-NPO was because of suspicion NPO was going to join in on PB-NpO later on, which would reduce the chance of a PB victory. I'm sure we all know Dave War was to capitalize on an opportunity to keep a coalition split from happening.

Neither of those reasons sounds very lulzy to me.

Lol bragging about anarchy stats in a nuclear war

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358730329' post='3081376']

[/quote]
I think the results of this war will determine your second question honestly. If we win which is not anywhere near decided in spite of what some from my side are spouting then I think it proves that we can. To your first part who wants that headache why does there have to be a central power. In the 5+ years of my existence there has always been the have and the have nots. Why cant we all just do our own thing and skip these massive wars and get back to short wars one on one or at least not totally global and some solid political drama and move on. So IMO the answer to one is no and to two I believe so but we will have a definite answer some time in the future.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1358730484' post='3081378']
85.3% of Umbrella in Anarchy within 3 days.. delicious.
[/quote]
Umbrella's on my !@#$list as much as anyone, but I have to say why isn't it 100%?????????????????????????

EDIT: oh I see, they have a few low ns ghosts. GET $%&@ED UMBRELLA.

Edited by Enamel32

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358730080' post='3081370']
[/quote]One day the fog will clear up behind the lenses by which you view the world... and then a stark and frighting revelation will hit you; it's called reality.

Evidently you're removed from it if you believe that those wars were started for the sake of "lulz."