Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

Comparing RV's warchest with his global CN contribution is like saying bill gates and steve jobs haven't changed anything because their cars are low on gas I'm not the biggest RV fan or a member of the fan club at all, but you can't deny his contributions because of a low warchest or being in peace mode

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's telling us that MK is [i]tactically[/i] going into peace mode. It's clear the reason he's slunk into it and it's also clear he won't be coming out of it for the duration of the war. Instead he'll use blue text to tell everyone how mighty he is and how rubbish everyone else is. He has $175m to go along with navy. He hasn't got the first clue.

Comparing RV's warchest with his global CN contribution is like saying bill gates and steve jobs haven't changed anything because their cars are low on gas I'm not the biggest RV fan or a member of the fan club at all, but you can't deny his contributions because of a low warchest or being in peace mode

All he has been doing for 3 years is calling everyone else rubbish. Not much of a contribution. He had a chance to put the little money he has where his big mouth is but he ran and hid instead like the chicken-hawk he is

All he has been doing for 3 years is calling everyone else rubbish. Not much of a contribution. He had a chance to put the little money he has where his big mouth is but he ran and hid instead like the chicken-hawk he is

To be fair, it's all I've been doing for the last one year. Although I have indeed been calling you rubbish for three years, for two of those years I was also a major political figure in NSO and on the world stage. Also, everything I have said is true. Your alliance is rubbish.

To be fair, it's all I've been doing for the last one year. Although I have indeed been calling you rubbish for three years, for two of those years I was also a major political figure in NSO and on the world stage. Also, everything I have said is true. Your alliance is rubbish.

well at least you admit you are a has been with nothing more to offer but ranting and hiding during war.

well at least you admit you are a has been with nothing more to offer but ranting and hiding during war.

No, simply too busy to be doing anything else. And on a final note, never-were, I suggest you quit your prodding. You may force me from my fortress of peace-mode. When than happens your alliance is truly doom-housed. Remember, the vaunted Rebel Virginia war machine is fueled by rage, and whiskey, but mostly rage.

I for one would like to thank my Umbrella opponent (Decker) for engaging me in the 3rd most destructive conflict of this war involving thousands. Now while I believe that at this point Umbrella is simply rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic with the inevitable conclusion at hand, I must confess a certain admiration for not letting the flag touch the ground.

Edited by Barron von Hammer

I for one would like to thank my Umbrella opponent (Decker) for engaging me in the 17th most destructive conflict of this war involving thousands. Now while I believe that at this point Umbrella is simply rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic with the inevitable conclusion at hand, I must confess a certain admiration for not letting the flag touch the ground.

We can keep doing this for months!