Calling out the Cowards

LexLuthor18

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1358032964' post='3075642']

That's why you guys got ur asses kicked by Kaskus. I'm glad I failed the academy, you belong where you're at because your alliance and [OOC] this game [OOC] sucks and so do you.
[/quote]
You begin with a falsehood, continue with a hilarious statement on your own intelligence, and finish with the charm of a real GOON. I'm not sure what to think of you.

(I am sure. You aren't a very fun mister)

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1357927638' post='3074814']
No, when you make a thread on the OWF saying you're leaving you are asking for attention. If you wanted GOONS to know then you could have messages all of them, or created a thread on their forums. Stop trying to act like you're different from any other attention seeking rogue. You are exactly the same and nobody really cares.
[/quote]

Not true man... I care, I care.

That's why you guys got ur asses kicked by Kaskus. I'm glad I failed the academy, you belong where you're at because your alliance and [OOC] this game [OOC] sucks and so do you.
[/quote]

Wait... they're candied asses. And you failed the academy... does that make you a salty nut?

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1358078307' post='3075805']
/me pats Amo's shoulder. !@#$ happens.
[/quote]

I know bro, time is ticking hopefully somewhere down the line some cb will pop and hopefully war will happen, probs me being an idiot that will cause the cb anyways hehehe :P

[/quote]

You wanted to be GOONS, but failed an academy in a game where the learning curve is roughly 10 minutes. That speaks for itself. All I see now is a child who is upset at his own failings and is taking it out on GOONS. You'll come back soon enough.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1357880526' post='3074561']
this has been bothering me for a while and I want to get it out there[/quote]

When things in CN start to bother me I like to yell at my wife and drink myself into a happy place.

It may not work for you, but it sure helps me.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1357914937' post='3074761']
So you hid behind the skirts of some other alliance until you felt you could get revenge.

So brave
[/quote]

Because sitting out alone would be a winning strategy. <_<

Actually, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

OP, good points, just wish you had decided to continue with life on Planet Bob a while longer. Things have a way of changing very dramatically around here, sometimes when you least expect it.

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1357880526' post='3074561']
All of you, from the government all the way down to the foot-soldiers are a bunch of candy asses. you get your asses kicked you hide behind the skirts of MK and Umbrella (yea I said it).
[/quote]

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/198/010/tysonreaction.gif[/img]

Dang, bro.

Cancelling GOONS

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1358076139' post='3075799']
i wish there were 153 others like you. So brave.
[/quote]
Amazing, unprompted tears about our presence here, wonders will never cease. Good work.

e:
[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358078101' post='3075803']
I called out GOONS two or three times to no avail. Have fun
[/quote]
The difference is that this guy had the balls to actually do something beyond calling us out, unlike you.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358094884' post='3075847']

Amazing, unprompted tears about our presence here, wonders will never cease. Good work.[/quote]
People never like winners :(

[Quote]e:

The difference is that this guy had the balls to actually do something beyond calling us out, unlike you.
[/quote]
Now let's be fair. Alterego has crafted many conspiracy theories around us as well as all of the callling out!

[/quote]

That interpretation of world events vindicates you how?

Alternately, you failed the Academy of an alliance that sucks... what exactly does that say about you?

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1358076139' post='3075799']
i wish there were 153 others like you. So brave.
[/quote]

Assuming you weren't saying this ironically this is perhaps the most humorous commentary in this entire thread.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1358091513' post='3075836']
You can actually get banned from that forum?
[/quote]

I don't believe so but crazier things have happened.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358094884' post='3075847']
[/quote]

Thank you, this needed to be said.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1358090978' post='3075828']

You wanted to be GOONS, but failed an academy in a game where the learning curve is roughly 10 minutes. That speaks for itself. All I see now is a child who is upset at his own failings and is taking it out on GOONS. You'll come back soon enough.
[/quote]

I know how to play this game, I didn't play their way which is why they kicked me out.

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1358121958' post='3075955']

I know how to play this game, I didn't play their way which is why they kicked me out.
[/quote]
You didn't know what you were doing. It's okay. We know.