Calling out the Cowards

LexLuthor18

Being that I have found no redeeming qualities in this game I wish to leave, but before I go there are a few things I want to address:

First and foremost, I want to thank all my friends on here. I dislike several of you so there are only a few people, mainly: My old GAPA buddies (ericcarlson and Turkslayer in particular), Freddy from UPN, and everybody at NPL. Now let's get down to business, about a year ago I was a member GOONS and I was treated like crap. Now I'm out for blood, I have gained enough experience and I have a big enough war chest to wreck at least one or two nations before I delete. To any member of GOONS reading this: All of you, from the government all the way down to the foot-soldiers are a bunch of candy asses. Why anyone in this game puts up with you guys I'll never understand, you hit little guys and when you get your asses kicked you hide behind the skirts of MK and Umbrella (yea I said it). I'm calling you guys out, this has been bothering me for a while and I want to get it out there.

I'm not trying to impress anyone nor is this for attention as, like I said before, I dislike many of the people on here and could care less about impressing anyone and the only reason I'm announcing this is so every GOON can see it. Once this is settled I'm out of here. To all the people who were cool with me and helped out when I founded the Global Armed Protection Force thank you. Even the people I didn't name, you know who you are thank you.

-Lex

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1357880526' post='3074561']
I dislike many of the people on here and could care less about impressing anyone and the only reason I'm announcing this is so every GOON can see it.
[/quote]

I know if I wanted the greatest number of Goons to see my message I too would post here instead of on their forums... :v:

(Or are you banned there?)

No, when you make a thread on the OWF saying you're leaving you are asking for attention. If you wanted GOONS to know then you could have messages all of them, or created a thread on their forums. Stop trying to act like you're different from any other attention seeking rogue. You are exactly the same and nobody really cares.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1357955757' post='3075130']
Most of these replies are from total jerks. See ya anyway, take care.
[/quote]
Most of the replies are from people who don't let politeness wash away their opinions. If you have something harsh to say to somebody. Don't hide it just because it might hurt some feelings.

I don't really know you, but from what I've seen of your OWF posting you don't exactly seem like a very nice guy. That, and the fact that you're clearly attention seeking (the claim to the contrary just validates that) leads me to really not care about you leaving the game. Enjoy yourself, you'll be back soon enough.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1358028902' post='3075619']
An academy washout doesn't exactly qualify as a member to anyone, especially us. Other than that don't care what you have said and also we forgot you ever existed. Get a grip, kid.
[/quote]

That's why you guys got ur asses kicked by Kaskus. I'm glad I failed the academy, you belong where you're at because your alliance and [OOC] this game [OOC] sucks and so do you.

Edited by LexLuthor18

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1358032964' post='3075642']
That's why you guys got ur asses kicked by Kaskus. I'm glad I failed the academy, you belong where you're at because your alliance and [OOC] this game [OOC] sucks and so do you.
[/quote]
Uh, you don't need OOC tags in an OOC forum.

e:

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1358029090' post='3075621']
Good Bye

You won't be missed
[/quote]
You mean you won't miss his sparkling wit and verve and conversational ability? I am shocked, dear sir, shocked.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz