[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1356434900' post='3067821']
Have fun on your way out, I was hoping to get to play but you're no where near my range
[/quote]

Give it a few months. Maybe you'll get him for valentines day.

Enjoy your Festivus present AI.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend, the times we spent in Kronos are the best of my time in this world. It is altogether fitting for my once a month visit to these forums to find a member of Kronos choosing such a path.

Farewell o/

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][quote]
And those that have three times kept to their oaths,

Keeping their souls clean and pure,

Never letting their hearts be defiled by the taint

Of evil and injustice,

And barbaric venality,

They are led by Zeus to the end:

To the palace of Kronos
[/quote][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by enderland

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1356420820' post='3067793']
Ima miss you puppets. Throughout our time in Halsa, Kronos, and Umbrella we have had raided our way through CN and this seems like a fitting way to leave*. Enjoy the casualties.

o/ Kronos
o/ Puppets

*Disclaimer- Rogues are bad mkay
[/quote]

Haha, maybe I'll get back up in the casualty rankings before I'm gone! I'll see you around, dawg.

[quote name='Commonwealth of John' timestamp='1356422021' post='3067798']
o/ puppets

also congrats on 3 anarchied targets right off the bat, may the rest fall as smoothly as butter across the knife
[/quote]

Giving Anarchy Inc some depth to their name, y'hear?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1356433557' post='3067818']
This wasnt known about in advance by DH they swear. Any DH or ex-DH rogue should be considered a preemptive attack by DH.
[/quote]

Yes, now grow a pair and DoW.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1356434900' post='3067821']
Have fun on your way out, I was hoping to get to play but you're no where near my range
[/quote]

I've added you to my naughty list, Santa's coming a bit late this year though.

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1356446137' post='3067850']
My friend, the times we spent in Kronos are the best of my time in this world. It is altogether fitting for my once a month visit to these forums to find a member of Kronos choosing such a path.

Farewell o/

[/quote]

Agreed, friend, Kronos was a once in a lifetime- this was the only fitting way to leave the world. Keep it real.

And thanks everyone else as well! Enjoy the presents.

This wasnt known about in advance by DH they swear. Any DH or ex-DH rogue should be considered a preemptive attack by DH.
[/quote]

Do you actually read what you write, or do you just click "post" after your fingers have stopped moving? I swear man, more people would be inclined to believe you if you weren't constantly frothing at the mouth looking for a DH conspiracy like some tinfoil hat-wearing nutjob. Just take the crazy down a notch or 5. You can still hate DH with an immense passion, I'm not saying you have to like them, I'm just asking you to stop acting like that !@#$%-crazy doomsday-fearing neckbeard down the road (We all have one).

[/quote]
How you decide to respond to an attack is entirely up to you.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1356458086' post='3067875']
Go get em AI!

Also nice to see someone in Umbrella have a nutsack.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure last war you could have experienced Umbrella better if NPO wasn't continuously covering up your ass and strong arming the coalition. You can always lose the rest of your upper tier next war ;)

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356461161' post='3067884']

I'm pretty sure last war you could have experienced Umbrella better if NPO wasn't continuously covering up your ass and strong arming the coalition. You can always lose the rest of your upper tier next war ;)
[/quote]

Typical Umbrella post, talking tough when they outnumber someone in the upper tiers 5-6:1 :P

On a side note, merry Xmas Lusi hope things are good :)

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1356458661' post='3067879']

This guy is a pretty terrible poster also, lol. You guys really just don't think when you post.
[/quote]

I always think the exact same thing when I post anything, " will this irritate Hobbies0310 and make him post"

Mission accomplished!

Have fun Puppets, many casualties shall be had by all :)

@MM- TBH man taking large nations out one at a time is the best possible scenario I can think of, so ya M9P will do some dmg but it isnt anything a few months of tech deals and such wont fix... /me shrugs