An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1355981190' post='3066217']
That's quite a stretch and you know it. Also a poor joke. Worse than the ones I make.
[/quote]

As its already been pointed out by a few, it in fact, is not a stretch at all.

In both cases an alliance takes in a person who is being ZIed for spying and starts a war. But you should argue the point, I'd love to see several pages of comments about how Kaskus is pulling what MK did six months ago.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1355976859' post='3066193']
Classic Porksaber move right there.

Also, anyone who actually unironically likes and supports Kaskus loses a few points in my book. Just sayin'
[/quote]

Dear Bob

Ohh bob what happened to you, I remember the golden years where you were an okay guy and we had decent chats, now you just seem a bit of a door handle or a protruding brass object. You should thank us, we are providing you with reason to make your horrible comments.

You could always entertain yourself and throw some friends under the bus to MK? Or try to coup a !@#$ alliance and fail miserably? That may entertain you as much as it did me.

I look forward to your ever so loving response.

Regards,

Your longtime friend Hiro

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355989595' post='3066241']
Dear Bob

Ohh bob what happened to you, I remember the golden years where you were an okay guy and we had decent chats, now you just seem a bit of a door handle or a protruding brass object. You should thank us, we are providing you with reason to make your horrible comments.

You could always entertain yourself and throw some friends under the bus to MK? Or try to coup a !@#$ alliance and fail miserably? That may entertain you as much as it did me.

I look forward to your ever so loving response.

Regards,

Your longtime friend Hiro
[/quote]
Got people writin letters up in here

[quote name='Rokula' timestamp='1355962684' post='3066094']
I app'ed to NSO a long time ago, I was denied because NSO has a policy of not letting reptilians or other foul beasts(sic) in.

It was a injustice , and still hurts me to this day.

So on behalf of all of us persons who just happen to be hatched from eggs I demand an change in your policies regarding membership of us scaled ones.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Such vile[i] lies.[/i]
You were listed as a run-away Rogue by[b] Dinosaur[/b] and [b]Avian[/b]. You were described as a thoroughly bad egg - and I can see how accurate those descriptions were.
We Siths do not shelter fugitives form Justissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Looks to me like they were !@#$@#$ with you so that you'd hit them, you should've just hit the entire alliance to begin with instead of letting them get counters in. Nevermind, hope the war goes well for you NSO.

You should go after Isaac too, don't let him get off with just one war. I thought KoH was a defunct AA.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1355924893' post='3065796']
On behalf of Kaskus, I would like to thank the New Sith Order for holding back for so long and show more courtesy than we actually deserved. I cannot say that we would have shown the same level of leniency if the situation was reversed.

I am glad to admit that in the back channel discussion, we do not give you any choice but to carry on with the decision to attack Smurf. As much as we hate to find ourselves in conflict with you, we realize that it is inevitable, and may be the only logical solution to this situation. We understand that you are doing what you have to do, hell, what you should have done since two weeks ago, that you hold off out of courtesy for us. For that we appreciate it and will not go unnoticed. I think you earn the respect of Bob for doing that, and that alone.

You do what you have to do. We do what we have to do.
May we find peace in the art of the battle.
[/quote]

Dangit Tan. I can no longer troll you without feeling like a jerk.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1356003443' post='3066264']
Erik wants to reform it. Old habits die hard, I guess.
[/quote]

Makes sense to hide in a protectorate when people are going on about a war coming soon. That way you don't have to fight.

Funniest part of the thread was condoning GOD hanging Kaskus out to dry while forgetting they tried to crucify INT for doing the same thing.....ie not supporting an ally clearly in the wrong....and Mogar talks about only ok when we do it scenarios......

You are all pretty horrible at this whole thing.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1356005950' post='3066269']
Funniest part of the thread was condoning GOD hanging Kaskus out to dry while forgetting they tried to crucify INT for doing the same thing.....ie not supporting an ally clearly in the wrong....and Mogar talks about only ok when we do it scenarios......

[/quote]

Screenshots of Xiphosis promising to back up Kaskus if they decide to go to war please?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1356006181' post='3066270']

Screenshots of Xiphosis promising to back up Kaskus if they decide to go to war please?
[/quote]

Difference being Xiphosis actually has the power to make that promise...in other words screenshots of the voting membership of INT saying they would back LSF please....see how that works? Like I said you are all bad at this. Plus you're ugly. I hate this place now. All hypocrits...no honor or yruth in one of you. It's quite pathetic already.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1356006770' post='3066271']
Difference being Xiphosis actually has the power to make that promise...in other words screenshots of the voting membership of INT saying they would back LSF please....see how that works? Like I said you are all bad at this. Plus you're ugly. I hate this place now. All hypocrits...no honor or yruth in one of you. It's quite pathetic already.
[/quote]

So you don't have screenshots or any proof that Xiphosis made promises to back up their oDoAP partner? Yet you come here and try to compare both events, this just helps everyone to remember how laughable and inept The International and their respective government are, government who make promises even without having the power to fulfill them. Also your last phrase is extremely ironic, CnG talking about truth, honor and hypocrisy is like me preaching about proper english grammar.

[/quote]

Why would GOD activate an optional agression treaty when their has not even been a DoW much less a request from Kaskus? INT not supporting LSF because they were idiots was fine in my book. GOD would have to go out of its way to get into this, activating an optional agression treaty against the wishes of Kaskus. Nobody is calling out GOD on it because nobody would enter a war under those conditions and if they did they would face a huge public backlash.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1355959794' post='3066056']
I must have missed a war on NoR, because surely you aren't retarded enough to be referring to MK not helping NoR and IRON beat down on a puny LSF? Oh darn MK how dare you not help them.
[/quote]

MK would never manufacture the dave war so they wouldn't have to help out an ally in Nor.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1356006770' post='3066271']
[/quote] I'd say there is more than just that difference, but it would hurt your argument to admit that.

edit: Also GATO is terrible.

Edited by ditchboy00

This will not turn out well for you NSO. Even though I dont agree with some of what you guys have done, Good luck old friends.

o/ Kaskus

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1355970704' post='3066156']
Are you sure they are going to need your back up?

They are almost 4 times bigger than us now.
I wonder which "box" we are going to open now? :D:D
[/quote]

Hello friend. Good luck in your war. I have to ask though why you think the disbandment of PB was your doing? It really wasn't. Please stop implying you did.

[/quote]

This is the worst comparison I ever seen and I saw a lot of pro enders.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1356012491' post='3066285']
Hello friend. Good luck in your war. I have to ask though why you think the disbandment of PB was your doing? It really wasn't. Please stop implying you did.
[/quote]

Wow, you picked all that up from his post? Most normal people would think it's in reference to getting the entire PB to attack them, because GOONS couldn't handle Kaskus/Mongols.

Edited by Hiro Nakara