An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1355928623' post='3065810']
I am willing to bet 50 tech that you guys will call in your allies before Kaskus does.

-omfg
[/quote]
I'm talking about his nation; RnR is not allied with them.
[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1355928919' post='3065811']
Leave masta alone or he will call his mum. You don't want her coming here to sort you out! :P
[/quote]

the horror! :gag:

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1355929189' post='3065812']
Oh noes, time to call it a day boys, it's clear we've been beaten.
[/quote]

When did I say you were beaten? I said I thought pummeled was a word I misused. I never really connected anarchy with being beaten, but if thats how you guys think it is than whatever floats your boat.

So my offer is out to "Baby Baby Baby Ohhh." Any other takers?

-omfg

edit:
[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355929778' post='3065819']
I'm talking about his nation; RnR is not allied with them.

[/quote]

My mistake. But I still stand by my offer :smug: . Got to do something to pass the time.

-omfg

Edited by omfghi2u2

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355918919' post='3065775']
Yea of coarse, Kaskus were the ones who initially attacked.

Que the crying [i]"but they never handed over one of their members in a timely fashion and that in itself is a hostile act"[/i], despite them having absolutely no obligation to do so.

What they are guilty of is not dealing with it to the NSO's time frame. Hardly hostile.
[/quote]
Anyone who thinks our timeframe was unreasonable is honestly insane.

Need moar targets

edit: also anyone who thinks this war will last a long time needs to get their head checked, we don't dislike Kaskus, they don't dislike us. It'll probably be a few rounds of war, white peace, handshakes and we move on in time for the big winter war.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1355930685' post='3065822']

Need moar targets
[/quote]

Yeah Kaskus, make this guy come out to play at least.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=503788

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1355930685' post='3065822']

Need moar targets
[/quote]

Your comprehension of what I responded to is !@#$e. Nice try though, Well really it wasn't a nice try, I was just being polite.

You wasted one slot on an inactive player, enjoy. lol

Edited by Hiro Nakara

I am willing to bet 50 tech that you guys will call in your allies before Kaskus does.
[/quote]

Many a people would have lost that bet in the Legion war had the bookies been about. I don't think you know what the Sith are about. This is now a situation where both Kaskus and New Sith Order excel and enjoy.

Enjoy.

Tan, you could have told me sooner this would have been the only option and save me two days of watching the PMs box and clock :P

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355931064' post='3065825']
Your comprehension of what I responded to is !@#$e. Nice try though, Well really it wasn't a nice try, I was just being polite.

[/quote]

They allowed someone to sit on their AA (in which they said was not a member in another topic) while being on someone's ZI list, didn't check his background when he did apply and then gave him a position in government after NSO approached them.

That's the screw up of the century in my books!

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355931064' post='3065825']

[/quote]
Nah I'm pretty sure I understood. You'll be ok, go nuke something. And is he inactive? Damn. Guess I'll have to declare up more.

Maybe pummeled is too strong of a war. Though I did not check every single 24 declarations, the few I did check, NSO nations were in anarchy.

-omfg
[/quote]

Congratulations on being an idiot and a terrible troll.

This is the courtesy we gave to Kaskus - we have now received their official response and will respond accordingly.

Looking forward to this Kaskus guys. My assumption is that after Smurf has taken his beats we'll be down to talk.

Edited by Cairna

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355931287' post='3065827']
Many a people would have lost that bet in the Legion war had the bookies been about. I don't think you know what the Sith are about. This is now a situation where both Kaskus and New Sith Order excel and enjoy.

Enjoy.

Tan, you could have told me sooner this would have been the only option and save me two days of watching the PMs box and clock :P
[/quote]

Sorry, Rayvon. Your last message sums it very clearly that we both saw no future in the deadlock discussion. :P It is just bound to happen.

Have fun to you, too.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1355931383' post='3065829']
They allowed someone to sit on their AA (in which they said was not a member in another topic) while being on someone's ZI list, didn't check his background when he did apply and then gave him a position in government after NSO approached them.

That's the screw up of the century in my books!
[/quote]
Got that a bit twisted bud.
NSO approached Kaskus saying they may want to hit him and thats it. Then Rayvon says it is nixed they will not be hittng him. Then NSO says "Lol nevermind we're mad" when he is promoted to IA and then begin !@#$ storm.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1355932313' post='3065838']
Ok, this is a first, both sides agree to go to war? Did I miss something? Is there going to be a rest day on sundays when no one can attack each other?
[/quote]

We have plans to play soccer on Christmas day.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355932702' post='3065842']
Got that a bit twisted bud.
NSO approached Kaskus saying they may want to hit him and thats it. Then Rayvon says it is nixed they will not be hittng him. Then NSO says "Lol nevermind we're mad" when he is promoted to IA and then begin !@#$ storm.
[/quote]

This clearly implies that you ever need an excuse to hit Unknown Smurf for anything, which is a fallacy in and of itself. He should be smacked around just for posterity's sake.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1355932825' post='3065844']
This clearly implies that you ever need an excuse to hit Unknown Smurf for anything, which is a fallacy in and of itself. He should be smacked around just for posterity's sake.
[/quote]

Arguable I'll give you that.

[quote name='Icepick' timestamp='1355918750' post='3065774']
He's doesn't have to spin it, everyone already sees Kaskus as the $%&@ ups they are.
[/quote]

be interesting to see how this plays out for both alliances involved, with regards to who comes out sparkling.

-omfg
[/quote]

Kaskus doesn't call in allies, allies simply become Kaskus.

Never fight a land war in asia.