Midnight Anarchy

Timberland

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1355695381' post='3064673']
Can't say I've been there for much of the past couple months. If it didn't work out with us, Gräms, I'm sad, as I remember with fondness the years where we were close enough to have shared access to our respective private boards.

I wish you luck. Can't speak for all of AI but Timberland is a fine gentleman.
[/quote]

Thanks Yev, i wish you the same.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1355695381' post='3064673']
Can't say I've been there for much of the past couple months. If it didn't work out with us, Gräms, I'm sad, as I remember with fondness the years where we were close enough to have shared access to our respective private boards.

I wish you luck. Can't speak for all of AI but Timberland is a fine gentleman.
[/quote]

thankyou Yev, the feeling is mutual

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1355693744' post='3064663']

No the difference is that Non Grata is honest about it's aggression and doesn't cover it with a pretense of moralism.

Gremlins have always had a moralist side, yet they still used might makes right when it pleased them to take over their old AA and destroy the alliance that was there.[/quote]
Plenty of alliances have used moralism when it has suited them Including yours and mine long ago, not sure whats the big deal if Gramlins does it. Ramirus destroyed the alliance on that AA more than anyone else. I don't think anyone here has one bit of sympathy for his lunacy. NG perhaps is the only significant alliance that's rightly avoided moralism all together.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1355734193' post='3064940']
NG perhaps is the only significant alliance that's rightly avoided moralism all together.
[/quote]

Aww gee-wizz, ain't that just neat!

Moralism, where we're going we don't need.. Moralism

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1355638363' post='3064463']
I doubt you would be spewing this nonsense oh how horrible of an alliance Gramlins is if TOP signed with them. TOP had the chance to, but killed it by sending over Crymson.
[/quote]
I've seen this statement twice in this thread and I feel like a correction needs to be made. Our Heptagon voted down the idea of an ODP. Our alliances have different views on the world and it makes no sense to tie ourselves together at this time.

I'm glad to see some old Gramlins in this thread. Good luck and have fun guys.

No the difference is that Non Grata is honest about it's aggression and doesn't cover it with a pretense of moralism.

Gremlins have always had a moralist side, yet they still used might makes right when it pleased them to take over their old AA and destroy the alliance that was there.

If we are so weak, why don't you come and get us?

I hear a lot of warmongering from the other side but very little action. I guess that's to be expected from self-proclaimed casualty whores who skipped out on two of the last three global conflicts.
[/quote]

Says the man who helped orchestrate a separate war so as not to defend an ally should they need it.

[/quote]

If anyone ever wanted to see where MK went wrong in a single sentence there it is. They went from we are making sure alliances are never attacked for weak reasons or none at all to adopting the mindset if is someone is weak its ok to go and get them.

When someone gives me a def of morality as opposed to "you're evil because you are in de other side" then I will believe in such silly misconceptions, if morality exists, it does so only for the deluded.

Edited by Amossio

Gremlins have always had a moralist side, yet they still used might makes right when it pleased them to take over their old AA and destroy the alliance that was there.

I hear a lot of warmongering from the other side but very little action. I guess that's to be expected from self-proclaimed casualty whores who skipped out on two of the last three global conflicts.
[/quote]

We don't try and cut of MKs tech. We do not show up in every thread !@#$%*ing and moaning because yet another alliance has seen you for the garbage you are. I would be happy to watch you fade away to the dust bin of history. A more fitting end I think. I just think you should shut the hell up while your doing it. I am tired of your crying in every damn announcement. If you do not like it feel free to act or shut up and fade away. Either way, I win.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355856117' post='3065379']
We don't try and cut of MKs tech. We do not show up in every thread !@#$%*ing and moaning because yet another alliance has seen you for the garbage you are. I would be happy to watch you fade away to the dust bin of history. A more fitting end I think. I just think you should shut the hell up while your doing it. I am tired of your crying in every damn announcement. If you do not like it feel free to act or shut up and fade away. Either way, I win.
[/quote]
If you're referring to RV's posting, I just laugh every time I see people like you take the bait.

[/quote]
This man gets it. Hypocrisy is my least favorite attribute. I don't mind if you are a "moralist" AA or not. Just don't be a hypocritical about it. Be honest about who you are.

Basically, be the drag queen you always knew you could be.

Funny enough, people always relied on our moralist side when they needed help. When it comes in their way of power, its always a thorn in their side.

Somebody has yet to prove to me in what way we were hypocritical. But is this really the topic at hand? No. Not at all. Nobody cares about our supposed hypocrisy when we're following their party line, and people always seem to take offense to it when we're not following theirs.

So really, if you people are just fishing for stuff to throw at us, why not bring back Continuum as well? Why not bring !@#$ up from GW3?

Not that we actually give a !@#$ what any of you vermin think about us. And not that anyone else gives a !@#$ why anyone would bother to hate an 18 member alliance thats so insignificent that it doesnt matter, but on the other hand still so important as to write rants about it.

You guys dont really get the false logic of that whole thing, do you?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355626290' post='3064385']
[color=#0000FF]So, I must be butthurt because I think Gremlins is a pathetic alliance? In what world does that make sense? It just doesn't. Granted, you've never had to. You've been an NPObot your entire existence. When anyone holds an ill opinion towards you, call them an overly sensitive crybaby. What a sound argument! Or not. Who cares if it makes sense?[/color]

[color=#0000FF]Frankly, I couldn't be more pleased for you. I am glad you have the lifeless corpses of Argent and Gremlins. I am sure they will make all the difference in the world for you when your pitiful little coalition goes crashing down in flames.[/color]
[/quote]

One might think your concern over a "lifeless corpse" of Grämlins signing a treaty wouldn't get you so upset. And let's be real - an alliance of less than 20 people will never have the activity levels of an alliance of 50 or 100 (OOC: at least when most of them are working full time, have hobbies other than CN (!), and have families).

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1355644805' post='3064501']
anyone who knows Gre knows they arent inactive...just quiet...theres a very big difference
[/quote]

lolpsec!