Midnight Anarchy

Timberland

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355626290' post='3064385']
[color=#0000ff]I am sure they will make all the difference in the world for you when your pitiful little coalition goes crashing down in flames.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355524992' post='3063854']
[color=#0000FF]Let us face a reality here. MK and GOONS will be rolled. NPO will win. [/color]
[/quote]

You need to decide what you think is going to happen RV, MK is going to win or lose? You seems a bit confused.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1355606025' post='3064204']
[b]Duckroll*[/b]

[b]MDP's[/b]
SNAFU*
NPO*
Dark Templar*
Gramlins

[b]ODP's[/b]
TPF*
The Javahouse League
Fark

[b]Protectorate and Development Bloc[/b]
Sons of Anarchy

* denotes treaty carried over from pre-merger
[/quote]Argent got cancelled already?

Anarchy Inc reminds me of NpO before the UJW signing anything that moves. It's obvious you guys want war.

Gremlins will be usefull meatshields in the upper tier when you make your move.

Edited by Timmehhh

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355626550' post='3064388']
You need to decide what you think is going to happen RV, MK is going to win or lose? You seems a bit confused.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]It matters not. All that is relevant is that by the time the war arrives my preparations will be complete. After years of planning and preparing, finally, I will have my revenge.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[color=#0000ff]So, I must be butthurt because I think Gremlins is a pathetic alliance? In what world does that make sense? It just doesn't. Granted, you've never had to. You've been an NPObot your entire existence. When anyone holds an ill opinion towards you, call them an overly sensitive crybaby. What a sound argument! Or not. Who cares if it makes sense?[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Frankly, I couldn't be more pleased for you. I am glad you have the lifeless corpses of Argent and Gremlins. I am sure they will make all the difference in the world for you when your pitiful little coalition goes crashing down in flames.[/color]
[/quote]

So if they didn't decide to rethink their fa's and signed with TOP, VE and other alliances that offered them a treaty on your side of the treaty web they would be considered a great ally but since they signed with us they're a lifeless corpse ? Gotcha

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1355629363' post='3064401']
So if they didn't decide to rethink their fa's and signed with TOP, VE and other alliances that offered them a treaty on your side of the treaty web they would be considered a great ally but since they signed with us they're a lifeless corpse ? Gotcha
[/quote]

Geez don't you see why? Whoever is not part of the MK treaty line is scum.

Why you so blind Timberland?!?

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1355629363' post='3064401']
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]No, I was calling them a lifeless corpse long before they allied to you.[/color]

[color=#0000FF]So, I must be butthurt because I think Gremlins is a pathetic alliance? In what world does that make sense? It just doesn't. Granted, you've never had to. You've been an NPObot your entire existence. When anyone holds an ill opinion towards you, call them an overly sensitive crybaby. What a sound argument! Or not. Who cares if it makes sense?[/color]

[color=#0000FF]Frankly, I couldn't be more pleased for you. I am glad you have the lifeless corpses of Argent and Gremlins. I am sure they will make all the difference in the world for you when your pitiful little coalition goes crashing down in flames.[/color]
[/quote]

The fact that you called CJ an NPObot now makes it clear you either truly have been completely out of touch with Planet Bob since 2007 or you have gone completely senile. I suspect it is the latter. I find it hard to believe that the RV of old would be part of filth that you are now a member of if he was of sound mind. Now I know you are not it explains everything. But, please carry on I enjoy the stink of desperation coming from the Kingdom in the morning. It smells like victory.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355627142' post='3064392']
[color=#0000ff]It matters not. All that is relevant is that by the time the war arrives my preparations will be complete. After years of planning and preparing, finally, I will have my revenge.[/color]
[/quote]

It all makes sense now. You're planning on gaining MK's trust in order to betray them by the time war arives. Then you will have your revenge. Good luck RV!

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1355626551' post='3064389']
Argent got cancelled already?

Anarchy Inc reminds me of NpO before the UJW signing anything that moves. It's obvious you guys want war.

Gremlins will be usefull meatshields in the upper tier when you make your move.
[/quote]
Gre is only useful for spouting hypocritical moralist crap (when they were active). Gre should've just been left to die off instead of couping the AA in a hilarious "might makes right" coup.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1355632975' post='3064429']
Gre is only useful for spouting hypocritical moralist crap (when they were active). Gre should've just been left to die off instead of couping the AA in a hilarious "might makes right" coup.
[/quote]
Wow Steve I can't believe you'd say such mean hurtful things.

MK members talking about lapdogs and meatshields, next they will start to call people hypocrites.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1355632975' post='3064429']
[/quote]

That doesn't happen very often, but I completely agree with you in that. The funny thing is your alliance (edit: and mine) were one of those who supported and congratulated their coup.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1355632253' post='3064423']
Both Gremlins and Argent are inactive as !@#$, so RV brought up a fair point. The only reason you signed this treaty was to get another meatshield.
[/quote]

If they're so inactive as you say they are, why are you so mad broski ?

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1355636314' post='3064454']
If they're so inactive as you say they are, why are you so mad broski ?
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Who is mad? I certainly am not. Tell me, why would I want to be aligned with Gremlins? They're terrible. Once they were a decent alliance, but Ram took care of that. The "revival" is even more pathetic. You can have them, and Argent. All of the alliances I either dislike or think awful are coming together. I am almost tempted to say "nice grouping."[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355637274' post='3064458']

[color=#0000ff]Who is mad? I certainly am not. Tell me, why would I want to be aligned with Gremlins? They're terrible. Once they were a decent alliance, but Ram took care of that. The "revival" is even more pathetic. You can have them, and Argent. All of the alliances I either dislike or think awful are coming together. I am almost tempted to say "nice grouping."[/color]
[/quote]

I doubt you would be spewing this nonsense oh how horrible of an alliance Gramlins is if TOP signed with them. TOP had the chance to, but killed it by sending over Crymson.

If you didn't know im also an ex-Gremlin and love these guys. If you call talking to them on a daily basis for months inactive then so be it.

This is a first. I now have to consider myself to be terrible... And I was just starting to like myself :(

Oh well... It looks like I'm in good company. I agree Gremlins isn't the alliance it use to be... but then again how many of us haven't changed. some for the better ... some not so much. Like em or hate them (irrationally if you ask me since they AREN'T the same alliance and membership that was around at Rammy's "Time Of Insane Rage") you have to respect any alliance willing to rebuild, mold and reshape itself and continue on.

Glad to see my friends/Allies at AI making friends with good peeps!

oo/ AI
oo/ Gremlins

~DC (Lover of all things BBQ)

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1355606025' post='3064204']
[b]Duckroll*[/b]

[b]MDP's[/b]
SNAFU*
NPO*
Dark Templar*
Gramlins

[b]ODP's[/b]
TPF*
The Javahouse League
Fark

[b]Protectorate and Development Bloc[/b]
Sons of Anarchy

* denotes treaty carried over from pre-merger
[/quote]

So wait. Is the RotN protectorate no longer in effect?

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1355647538' post='3064508']
So wait. Is the RotN protectorate no longer in effect?
[/quote]

More than one way to find out.

Ever see a warrior die of old age rather than in battle? How about an old warrior who wants the taste of that final battle? When the time comes the warrior will have his way - there will not be another sunrise. We will see you at midnight m#$%*^!@#$%4$.

o/Ai

[quote name='han fei zi' timestamp='1355654066' post='3064522']
Ever see a warrior die of old age rather than in battle? How about an old warrior who wants the taste of that final battle? When the time comes the warrior will have his way - there will not be another sunrise. We will see you at midnight m#$%*^!@#$%4$.

o/Ai
[/quote]

What are you doing posting ? You're suppose to be inactive.