Midnight Anarchy

Timberland

I'm not getting the point of your post at all, you might need to spell it out in words for me. You to stupid to..?

You should watch your grammar when you're trying to insult someone's intelligence.

The first "to" should have another o.

Edited by ColonelDionysus

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should watch your grammar when you're trying to insult someone's intelligence.

The first "to" should have another o.

It wasn't meant to be grammatically correct, that incomplete sentence was parodying your incomplete thought process in the previous post, while also a subtle reference to the once popular CN meme "to stupid to read". Thank for you teaching us all how grammar works (after you took your time looking up anything you could use to have a go at me with your response), but can you make a coherent point in a post or just post pictures to show us what we can only assume is your dumbfounded face when reading the quoted post?

Edited by Methrage

It wasn't meant to be grammatically correct, that incomplete sentence was parodying your incomplete thought process in the previous post, while also a subtle reference to the once popular CN meme "to stupid to read". Thank for you teaching us all how grammar works (after you took your time looking up anything you could use to have a go at me with your response), but can you make a coherent point in a post or just post pictures to show us what we can only assume is your dumbfounded face when reading the quoted post?

I'm very sorry I don't have infallible knowledge of CN memes.

Stop trying so hard.

Edit: That isn't my face, by the way.

Edited by ColonelDionysus

I'm very sorry I don't have infallible knowledge of CN memes.

Stop trying so hard.

Edit: That isn't my face, by the way.

If you think it takes any trying on my part to make your posts look stupid, then you're sadly mistaken. You do that all on your own, I was just unsure if there was any message you were trying to convey as you made yourself look stupid. I guess I was wasting my time.

Edited by Methrage

If you think it takes any trying on my part to make your posts look stupid, then you're sadly mistaken. You do that all on your own, I was just unsure if there was any message you were trying to convey as you made yourself look stupid. I guess I was wasting my time.

Oh, you want to know what the first post was about?

I was looking at your post with disgust.

Happy?

Oh, you want to know what the first post was about?

I was looking at your post with disgust.

Happy?

You are disgusted, yet you have nothing to refute my post with. Non Grata are your allies so you're disgusted anyone would call them out on their BS, but lack the capability to argue in their defense. I suppose I should be pleased you were disgusted with my post, but somehow I'm feeling pretty indifferent.

Everything disgusts you.

Valid point.

You are disgusted, yet you have nothing to refute my post with. Non Grata are your allies so you're disgusted anyone would call them out on their BS, but lack the capability to argue in their defense. I suppose I should be pleased you were disgusted with my post, but somehow I'm feeling pretty indifferent.

What exactly [i]is[/i] their BS?

Valid point.

What exactly is their BS?

/facepalm

You don't even know what you were disgusted by? Non Grata has treaties all over the place, signing treaties with alliances on both sides of any potential war. Then they have the nerve to criticize others for signing to many treaties, when at least the ones Anarchy Inc signs make sense.

/facepalm

You don't even know what you were disgusted by? Non Grata has treaties all over the place, signing treaties with alliances on both sides of any potential war. Then they have the nerve to criticize others for signing to many treaties, when at least the ones Anarchy Inc signs make sense.

ChZvQKH.png\\

Minus two treaties, they generally seem to stick to one side, from what I can see.

ChZvQKH.png\\

Minus two treaties, they generally seem to stick to one side, from what I can see.

What two are you thinking? If you're thinking IRON and NPO, then their most recent military treaty with Valhalla makes no sense. Also NPO at odds with them could also put NSO at odds with them, so most of their newer treaties seem to be trying to connect themselves more strongly to the side different from the one you seem to think they are sticking to.

I see they've already downgraded their treaty with GOONS as well, so just a few more downgrades with alliances and they literally could jump sides fully.

What two are you thinking? If you're thinking IRON and NPO, then their most recent military treaty with Valhalla makes no sense. Also NPO at odds with them could also put NSO at odds with them, so most of their newer treaties seem to be trying to connect themselves more strongly to the side different from the one you seem to think they are sticking to.

I see they've already downgraded their treaty with GOONS as well, so just a few more downgrades with alliances and they literally could jump sides fully.

You literally went from saying NG's treaties make no sense/contradict to saying that they could switch sides with a few downgrades.

(also last post because I have to go to work soon)

You literally went from saying NG's treaties make no sense/contradict to saying that they could switch sides with a few downgrades.

(also last post because I have to go to work soon)

As they are now they contradict, if they require cutting ties to not be stuck on both sides of any potential wars, then their treaties are all over the place.

So you have managed to turn a necro of an old NG treaty that doesn't actually appear to be active anymore (correct me if I am wrong) into a heated discussion about NG's treaty signing practices.

My opinion of the cyberworld may have hit a new low.

I don't care what they say or do. I love the Grämlins.  :wub:  Congratulations to you on this new treaty.

This treaty is 7 months old.

So you have managed to turn a necro of an old NG treaty that doesn't actually appear to be active anymore (correct me if I am wrong) into a heated discussion about NG's treaty signing practices.

My opinion of the cyberworld may have hit a new low.

l34rn 2 r34D.

(this is not a treaty involving NG at all)

l34rn 2 r34D.

(this is not a treaty involving NG at all)

Damn. Assumptions and all that crap.

I was wondering why Timberland was announcing a NG treaty; should have looked further into it.

Regardless, it makes the entire discussion even more ridiculous.