Midnight Anarchy

Timberland

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355631500' post='3064413']
The fact that you called CJ an NPObot now makes it clear you either truly have been completely out of touch with Planet Bob since 2007 or you have gone completely senile. I suspect it is the latter. I find it hard to believe that the RV of old would be part of filth that you are now a member of if he was of sound mind. Now I know you are not it explains everything. But, please carry on I enjoy the stink of desperation coming from the Kingdom in the morning. It smells like victory.
[/quote]

That smell is actually poisonous fly agaric spores. Enjoy the violent hallucinations and/or your agonising death.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1355656941' post='3064525']
That smell is actually poisonous fly agaric spores. Enjoy the violent hallucinations and/or your agonising death.
[/quote]

This is oddly specific.

:mad:

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1355657404' post='3064527']
Nothing like a bit of gruesome imagery eh?
[/quote]

At least it doesn't involve putting friends to the knife this time Uncle J. :v:

OOC:This is truly gruesome imagrey D: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x-MW5tkTWtQ"]http://www.youtube.c...d&v=x-MW5tkTWtQ[/url] /OOC

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1355657885' post='3064529']
At least it doesn't involve putting friends to the knife this time Uncle J. :v:

OOC:This is truly gruesome imagrey D: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x-MW5tkTWtQ"]http://www.youtube.c...d&v=x-MW5tkTWtQ[/url] /OOC
[/quote]

Let's be real for a minute, we were never friends :v:

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1355658531' post='3064531']
Let's be real for a minute, we were never friends :v:
[/quote]

We could have had the most beautiful babies.

Also, Stewie. Why Ragnarok? :mellow:

Couldn't you have picked someone else :P

Umbrella fall 2010, TLR june 2011, Polar summer 09...

Really, 2008?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355637274' post='3064458']
[color=#0000ff]Who is mad? I certainly am not. Tell me, why would I want to be aligned with Gremlins? They're terrible. Once they were a decent alliance, but Ram took care of that. The "revival" is even more pathetic. You can have them, and Argent. All of the alliances I either dislike or think awful are coming together. I am almost tempted to say "nice grouping."[/color]
[/quote]

it takes a special kind of jackass to go out of your way to tell other people they're terrible. Dont you have anything better to do with your time?
If we are so insignificent, why bother making a fuss about it?

I honestly didnt expect people to give a crap. And how come its always meatshields when its someone you dont like and always a hailstorm and good allies when its someone you like? What do you know about AI-Gre relations that enable you to allow yourself such a judgement? You know nothing about it, and about us. So spare us all the time and go back to your little cave.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1355660473' post='3064535']
Non Grata trying to smear someone using that line is quite the thing to behold.
[/quote]

Smear? I'd hardly call it a smear...

This is a smear..

[img]http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/20000/nahled/blood-smears.jpg[/img]

It's quite hilarious how RV cares so much about it that he'll come out to throw mud at our first public announcements in a very long time. If we were really so irrelevant (oh, sorry, that's Argent) then you'd ignore us like you do the pointless micros.

[/quote]
Yeah that's a good one.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1355660672' post='3064536']
Smear? I'd hardly call it a smear...

This is a smear..

[img]http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/20000/nahled/blood-smears.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Strawberry syrup... yummy!

I simply doubt yours are just curious and innocent questions... and that is perfectly acceptable, mind. Just found that line ineffective, given your alliance past record (OOC: and approach to the game /OOC).

EDIT: for quote.

Edited by Garion

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355631602' post='3064416']
[color=#0000FF]There is no stink coming from the Kingdom. All I smell is Pacifican treachery and the piss of its lapdogs.[/color]
[/quote]

The smell of treachery comes from the alliance you call home. It is MKs actions that have turned it's former friends and allies against it. How many former friends and allies did you think MK could have attacked before the others would come to know they were next in line? And yes you do smell piss and that is coming from all of Planet Bob lifting its leg and letting lose on your failing rotting Kingdom. Of course if you all have a problem with that then do something about it instead of sitting cowering in the corner. Every day you grow weaker. Every day you drive off yet another friend. Everyday yet another alliance grows tired of your arrogance and treachery and joins the chorus calling for your destruction. Go on RV put your money where your mouth is, make your move at least right now it could be intresting. Or don't and wait in fear. The choice is yours.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355682623' post='3064607']
The smell of treachery comes from the alliance you call home. It is MKs actions that have turned it's former friends and allies against it. How many former friends and allies did you think MK could have attacked before the others would come to know they were next in line? And yes you do smell piss and that is coming from all of Planet Bob lifting its leg and letting lose on your failing rotting Kingdom. Of course if you all have a problem with that then do something about it instead of sitting cowering in the corner. Every day you grow weaker. Every day you drive off yet another friend. Everyday yet another alliance grows tired of your arrogance and treachery and joins the chorus calling for your destruction. Go on RV put your money where your mouth is, make your move at least right now it could be intresting. Or don't and wait in fear. The choice is yours.
[/quote]
A novel idea: since TPF and MK are about the same size, why not have a 1vs1 cagematch? Since TPF's upper tier is a bit smaller it could borrow some allied nations, PC joining other alliances during war style. There's enough rivalry for it.

Also, I finally have a functioning TC again, so please no GRL rise unless you're actually interested in the above idea.

[quote name='han fei zi' timestamp='1355654066' post='3064522']
Ever see a warrior die of old age rather than in battle? How about an old warrior who wants the taste of that final battle? When the time comes the warrior will have his way - there will not be another sunrise. We will see you at midnight m#$%*^!@#$%4$.

o/Ai
[/quote]

I like this.

Time to start the doomsday clock. We are 2 Minutes to Midnight.

[img]http://lamarzulli.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/doomsday-clock.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1355684149' post='3064612']
A novel idea: since TPF and MK are about the same size, why not have a 1vs1 cagematch? Since TPF's upper tier is a bit smaller it could borrow some allied nations, PC joining other alliances during war style. There's enough rivalry for it.

Also, I finally have a functioning TC again, so please no GRL rise unless you're actually interested in the above idea.
[/quote]

I like this idea a lot.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355635019' post='3064450']
MK members talking about lapdogs and meatshields, next they will start to call people hypocrites.

That doesn't happen very often, but I completely agree with you in that. The funny thing is your alliance (edit: and mine) were one of those who supported and congratulated their coup.
[/quote]
I never supported it. The new Gre/old members from Gre before Ram made it very clear the importance of democracy and member voices and how "might makes right" was bad. Then they go and do something that was exactly like the old NPO would've done. Viceroyship at least gave the AA back to the alliance post-terms.

It was outright theft and they should've just formed a different AA.

[/quote]
No the difference is that Non Grata is honest about it's aggression and doesn't cover it with a pretense of moralism.

Gremlins have always had a moralist side, yet they still used might makes right when it pleased them to take over their old AA and destroy the alliance that was there.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355682623' post='3064607']
[/quote]
If we are so weak, why don't you come and get us?

I hear a lot of warmongering from the other side but very little action. I guess that's to be expected from self-proclaimed casualty whores who skipped out on two of the last three global conflicts.

Edited by Azaghul

Can't say I've been there for much of the past couple months. If it didn't work out with us, Gräms, I'm sad, as I remember with fondness the years where we were close enough to have shared access to our respective private boards.

I wish you luck. Can't speak for all of AI but Timberland is a fine gentleman.