12.12.12 has come NATO, R&R, and TIO have also...

dev0win

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355377755' post='3063234']
I guess SF > NSO/NPO/DR ... They didn't want to get washed up in our influence but rather build their own .... :facepalm:
[/quote]

I expected better of you as a leader than to air grievances you may have in public using speculation. You are doing a good job at alienating people with comments like that.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355377755' post='3063234']
I guess SF > NSO/NPO/DR ... They didn't want to get washed up in our influence but rather build their own .... :facepalm:
[/quote]

As others have pointed out, TIO already has an MDoAP with NPO. We also have an MDoAP with Argent who is in DR now. So it seems you are completely wrong on 2 out of those 3 counts. It seems that in your haste to troll, you failed at grasping reality. :facepalm:

Also, dammit, we are treatied to an alliance that has Masta in it? Who in their right mind would want anything to do with Masta? Oh, wai.... :P

o/R&R
o/ TIO
o/ NATO

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1355379889' post='3063256']
This clearly went over your head, and several others as well. Kudos.
[/quote]

No not really. I think it landed square in the face of pretty much everyone who commented. Just someone appears a bit more butthurt over something that happened a couple of weeks ago and he needs to get over it.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1355381192' post='3063267']
Boo! Hiss! Everyone kept [i]telling[/i] me this was going to be a DoW, what gives? :|

Here's to some good times together, TIO... and we should get devo to post all of our announcements :P
[/quote]

I do believe an alliance claimed to declare war on 12/12/12, I forgot who that was though D:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1355381397' post='3063269']
Meh, I'm starting a drop TIO; Acquire NSO drive. I think once me and Lowsten coup Foxchild we can get it done.
[/quote]

I accept this as confirmation of future FA moves, and preemptively ratify this.

Edited by Dilber

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1355381397' post='3063269']
Meh, I'm starting a drop TIO; Acquire NSO drive. I think once me and Lowsten coup Foxchild we can get it done.
[/quote]

Wait, you and Lowsten in charge... That sounds hideous... :o I mean just thinking about Lowsten being in charge is bad enough but add you into the mix. :o:P

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355381440' post='3063270']
I accept this as confirmation of future FA moves, and preemptively ratify this.
[/quote]

I am glad Dilber is back and active. :D

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1355381192' post='3063267']
Boo! Hiss! Everyone kept [i]telling[/i] me this was going to be a DoW, what gives? :|

Here's to some good times together, TIO... and we should get devo to post all of our announcements :P
[/quote]

we need someone who can properly write after all XP

o/ TIO
o/ NATO
o/ us