Invicta's Founder to Wed

Jorost

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1354833574' post='3061204']
Nobody cares.
[/quote]

Jesus !@#$@#$ christ.
Grow up, man.

Also, marriage is a dumb thing, it's a gross way to live. I'd rather spend the rest of my days viewing erotic photos on the internet and sobbing gently into my pillow at night then get married, but for those with nothing better to do, I suppose congratulations are in order.

Official Umbrella Announcement

The member HEoH bought a brand new car just a couple of days ago, the car in question was a brand new 2013 Toyota LandCrusier (A great Industrial product from the Holy Empire of Halin). Had the couple announced their intent to merry via the OWF just a few days earlier, the member might have sent a nice gift to them. May the couple have an eventful life and good looking children

[img]http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/Them2009sa/afe.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/Them2009sa/wf.jpg[/img]

Congratulations, and good luck!

Also

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1354886348' post='3061425']
Also, marriage is a dumb thing, it's a gross way to live. I'd rather spend the rest of my days viewing erotic photos on the internet and sobbing gently into my pillow at night then get married, but for those with nothing better to do, I suppose congratulations are in order.
[/quote]

lmbo ~choosing to be forever alone~

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1354887787' post='3061430']
[center][u][i][b]Umbrella Announcement[/b][/i][/u][/center]

[center]I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico[/center]
[/quote]

This announcement should have included cursive writing and either leaves or ivy

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1354886348' post='3061425']
Jesus !@#$@#$ christ.
Grow up, man.

[b]Also, marriage is a dumb thing, it's a gross way to live. I'd rather spend the rest of my days viewing erotic photos on the internet and sobbing gently into my pillow at night then get married, but for those with nothing better to do, I suppose congratulations are in order.[/b]
[/quote]

Congrats, you probably won't have much trouble reaching your goal.

[quote name='rmpkatz' timestamp='1354838221' post='3061228']
wow was that called for? The answer is no just don't post its not that hard. On another note congratz to [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dawny![/font][/color]
[/quote]
Actually if it makes people think twice before posting stuff like this, yes.

[center][img]http://i.minus.com/ibaKIdjksO1t3H.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=6]Official Non Grata Announcement[/size][/center]

Today, our Minister of Economics (hello) ordered a large pizza and bought some beer. Early reports coming in from the nation of Hello Automatic include descriptions of the pizza as being "pretty damn good". The people of Hello Automatic are rejoicing.

All are welcome to come to #nongrata to celebrate.

/s/
NG gov

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1354833574' post='3061204']
Nobody cares.
[/quote]

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1354942626' post='3061631']

Today, our Minister of Economics (hello) ordered a large pizza and bought some beer. Early reports coming in from the nation of Hello Automatic include descriptions of the pizza as being "pretty damn good". The people of Hello Automatic are rejoicing.

/s/
NG gov
[/quote]

look at all this bravery

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1354942626' post='3061631']
[center][img]http://i.minus.com/ibaKIdjksO1t3H.png[/img][/center]

/s/
NG gov
[/quote]
the first five or six of these were pretty funny

[i]*Pretends that OW-RP-suited threads aren't continuously mis-placed in AA or WA[/i]

<comment mocking the OP here> [size=1]because my hurt sensibility [i]forces[/i] me to baw some more[/size]

[hr]Seriously people, since when posting non-offensive RL stuff about players became taboo? If you don't care don't post and just let it slip to page two, it's not that difficult.

Also congrats!
Marriage is the right thing: just live it. :)

Regrets don't work, anyway.

Shorty get down, OH lawd!

Yo yo..

Good luck on the marriage thing Dawny. I almost got married once but then she told me she had herpes and I was like, "Lol, wut?" and ran to the nearest doctor's office. My cousin got drunk once at a wedding and vomited on a pew. I think that he thought you were supposed to show up hammered rather than waiting for the reception after. I once got trapped in a Chinese wedding, well not physically trapped but trapped into doing shots with the groom and every other single male in the building, lot of them male types were there as well, uggh.