Will you make a song for him?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the MK Mandate, but this seems to be a new position, given that there is normally only one Prince. I am genuinely interested in alliance government structures, so may I ask what this position is and how it came about? If you'd rather answer on IRC, I can do that too (my nick is HMSolomonI[NATO]).

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1354653439' post='3060351']

No [/quote]

Good. You'd more than likely be rejected.

[quote]but I saw that you joined Argent recently.
[/quote]

Then you must be blind. There is nothing recent about me joining Argent, nor does it have anything to do with the sig you posted. It is hilarious that you feel the need to comment on my sig ever so often though. Why has it gotten under your sin so much?

[quote name='HM Solomon I' timestamp='1354654829' post='3060353']
I read the MK Mandate, but this seems to be a new position, given that there is normally only one Prince. I am genuinely interested in alliance government structures, so may I ask what this position is and how it came about? If you'd rather answer on IRC, I can do that too (my nick is HMSolomonI[NATO]).
[/quote]

Crown Prince has been in place ever since Archon went inactive (which was a long time ago). Essentially the command structure of MK went from King/Prince being #1/#2, to Crown Prince/Prince being #1/#2. One day I might actually update the mandate, but I have more important things to do these days :)

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1354656127' post='3060356']
Crown Prince has been in place ever since Archon went inactive (which was a long time ago). Essentially the command structure of MK went from King/Prince being #1/#2, to Crown Prince/Prince being #1/#2. One day I might actually update the mandate, but I have more important things to do these days :)
[/quote]

Ah, I see. Thanks! :)

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1354657195' post='3060358']
Did you guys not have a prince since 1337 left or am I forgetting someone?
[/quote]
Yes, after IC's promotion to Crown Prince we didn't have a Prince for some time. It's up to the Crown Prince to decide whether he needs a Prince or not.