A second note from Cult of Justitia: Dear United Equestria

Dear United Equestria:
One of your guys attacked one of my guys today. He anarchied himself in the process, which I find very delightful given that you have also anarchied yourselves on the alliance level. Irony aside, your current state of 2 forums, 2 governments, and 2 alliance affiliations has put me, Presbyter of the Cult of Justitia, in the annoying position of not knowing where or who to talk to about this. And here we are.

The actual United Equestria's actual government should please contact myself or Don Chele within, let's say, the next 24 hours in order to settle this event and place it behind us amicably. If IRC is not your bag, you may feel free to do so via in-game PM, PM on this forum, or Winner12345-style within this very thread.

Yours very truly,
Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1353042524' post='3053221']
PS: You guys in our private channel when I said "someone help bigdaddychacha" and then logged off IRC, go ahead and wait now because I forgot that we're diplomatic. Thanks.
[/quote]

I'm not sure I would be able to get into range anyway :(

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1353043517' post='3053232']
10 bucks this will accomplish nothing.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly ginger, mainly because of magicman being inactive so i doubt he will respond in 24 hours and recent actions by tpf, gato, argent.

Edited by Rogal Dorn

[s]For those that are unaware this issue has been resolved. BDCC will get 6 million in reps and the UE nation will peace out.[/s]

[quote]<&DonChele[CoJ]> I really don't care who the leader of UE is, or whether you are entirely full of !@#$ and trying to entertain yourself. [b]Peace and cash is the deal, [u]open to the world[/u]. Otherwise I'll get drunk on saturday and nuke the nearest pony I see.[/b][/quote]

If the world does not pay BDCC 6 million by Saturday, Ponies will be nuked!

Edited by Unknown Smurf

We (TPF) have a notice of protection for UE , this is the current members of UE , not HoT or the1337nerd since they are rogues. The offending nation has been messaged and we will go from here.

Have a nice day.

lets not forget that TPF loves war ... so is that where you want to go ?

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1353079009' post='3053318']lets not forget that TPF loves war ... so is that where you want to go ?[/quote]

The name of the war, if it happened, would be The Pony Dance. :facepalm:

You know I'm right, and I'm not sure anyone wants to go there.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1353082309' post='3053332']
The name of the war, if it happened, would be The Pony Dance. :facepalm:

You know I'm right, and I'm not sure anyone wants to go there.
[/quote]
not pony dance .

How about the pony !@#$ hits the fan war aka PSHTF lol :gag: