Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1353711989' post='3056621']

I think you [u]greatly[/u] overestimate just how tied NoR was to C&G... or do you forget a lot of the events surrounding the last war? The begging to roll NoR... the assurances they would at least get a shot at them in the near future? Not exactly like LSF hit their long lost best friend forever now was it.
[/quote]

And if people aim at Nordreich, a Non Grata boot will kick them to the curb. That much was made perfectly clear to parties involved.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nightmare448' timestamp='1353708641' post='3056605']
You guys are like sharks!! Well i hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, because I know your gonna have a hell of a Christmas!

o/ MK
o/ TOP
[/quote]

Hell froze over in 2008 so I imagine a white christmas will indeed be hell.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1353710566' post='3056611']
If we blatantly and deliberately start a war with an alliance with numerous ties to C&G, like LSF did, then we'll deserve to be held to that standard.
[/quote]

Nord has zero ties to C&G. MK left C&G out to dry, did you forget that part? Because you don't do blocs, yet begged to join PB shortly thereafter... Lucky for you TLR and ODN are [s]forgetful[/s] forgiving.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1353701951' post='3056586']
Save their own skin and leave MK out to dry? Oh man, that would be some funny !@#$. I'm not sure the rest of bob will allow CnG that honor, though. At this point, CnG deserves anything MK gets.
[/quote]

Let's allow Sparta to lead the charge against our bloc and see how that goes. Come on big boy.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1353727432' post='3056664']
I don't think anyone cared tbh. I know we didn't.
[/quote]
of course not, it was MK that cared
[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1353728022' post='3056667']
We're looking forward to it.
[/quote]
Your alliance specifically I hear, the rest of C&G not as much, of course the rest aren't puppets so it makes sense.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1353712011' post='3056622']
You attacked an ally of an ally of a C&G alliance, there is literally no difference between what MK did and what LSF did.
MK just had a much better marketing dept. than LSF
[/quote]

Or maybe its just that we were included, plotted and planned as a bloc, every step along the way for the last war (the broader rolling of SF/XX), unlike LSF, who just quietly made their decision to engage in their nonsense, and would count on us to clean up their mess for them. Inclusion is a powerful tool for allies to use. Exclusion is a path to getting rolled all by your lonesome. I would say things worked out quite well.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1353727422' post='3056663']
Let's allow Sparta to lead the charge against our bloc and see how that goes. Come on big boy.
[/quote]

Sparta and XX cant lead anything, they are , (and its the smartest , most relevant thing they have ever done).... waiting for Duckroll and NPO to do that which they were unable to do. 2nd class alliances (SF/XX) in 2nd class blocs in a 2nd class power sphere. It is their future.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353637944' post='3056432']
This is ridiculous, I almost want to say you are better than this... but, alas, I know better. We do what it takes to win wars once we commit to them. Whether its our nukes or someone elses , the alliances on the other side will still eat nukes. Quite frankly, it is the most ridiculous assessment ever, that an ally should not hit an allies ally. If you are on the other side, you should be cannon fodder, in the end, nobody gets hurt, except weak willed people with too much of an emotional attachment.

Edit: Since you also felt the need to throw in "let the rest of C&G attack you"... with the clear implication that its somehow wrong for allies to hit allies of allies, let me quote someone from the past, when, you know, his alliance pre-empted an ally of an ally over a racist comment and an offer of a penis picture.....
[/quote]
One can only hope that when your newer allies start crushing your older ones under the heels of their jackboots due to the very behavior you're championing (among other things that have piled up over the past 3 years), you'll do the right thing and resign TLR to join them and spout this crap from under a boot yourself.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1353651634' post='3056468']
one thing that has always gotten me about the GPA war...why were/are the NPO the only ones who get the blame for it? Valhalla was the first to hit them, followed by TOP. (and lets not forget the DoS posted up by many alliances who today decry the very same war)
[/quote]

We joined the war against GPA because our membership had not fought in a war in ten months and was getting bored. We have no regrets on the matter.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1353728420' post='3056674']
One can only hope that when your newer allies start crushing your older ones under the heels of their jackboots due to the very behavior you're championing (among other things that have piled up over the past 3 years), you'll do the right thing and resign TLR to join them and spout this crap from under a boot yourself.
[/quote]

Schattenman, as usual, living his military might vicariously through others. At least he learned his lesson from those memorable few days in that anti-GOONS UPN led (I still laugh out loud when I say UPN led)coalition, and will sit quietly and obediently while the movers and shakers push his little alliance aside and do the work that so many seem to think needs done.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1353728134' post='3056668']
of course not, it was MK that cared

Your alliance specifically I hear, the rest of C&G not as much, of course the rest aren't puppets so it makes sense.
[/quote]

Oh look, another "puppet" reference. How cute. We will not abandon a long time ally for anyone.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1353701951' post='3056586']
Save their own skin and leave MK out to dry? Oh man, that would be some funny !@#$. I'm not sure the rest of bob will allow CnG that honor, though. At this point, CnG deserves anything MK gets.
[/quote]

You might consider that in the Winter War, while every other alliance on your side fought and burned, Sparta ran to peace mode en masse to save its own skin and left its allies out to dry. Sparta was alone in that war in doing so.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353728376' post='3056673']
Sparta and XX cant lead anything, they are , (and its the smartest , most relevant thing they have ever done).... waiting for Duckroll and NPO to do that which they were unable to do. 2nd class alliances (SF/XX) in 2nd class blocs in a 2nd class power sphere. It is their future.
[/quote]
ahahahahahaha, if I didn't like my JA sig so much, I'd swap for this. I thought about making a jerkbag response back, but I'll let you sink your own ship. Have fun rush!

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353728673' post='3056680']
Schattenman, as usual, living his military might vicariously through others. At least he learned his lesson from those memorable few days in that anti-GOONS UPN led (I still laugh out loud when I say UPN led)coalition, and will sit quietly and obediently while the movers and shakers push his little alliance aside and do the work that so many seem to think needs done.
[/quote]
If only you knew. :smug:

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1353728795' post='3056682']
You might consider that in the Winter War, while every other alliance on your side fought and burned, Sparta ran to peace mode en masse to save its own skin and left its allies out to dry. Sparta was alone in that war in doing so.
[/quote]

How dare you paint the mighty Spartan war machine as anything other than the greatest possible allies anyone could have! Its not as if 1 guy disappearing during a war can cripple that entire war machi-..... oh wait.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1353728877' post='3056683']
ahahahahahaha, if I didn't like my JA sig so much, I'd swap for this. I thought about making a jerkbag response back, but I'll let you sink your own ship. Have fun rush!
[/quote]

It is ironic that the best you could come up with was "jerkbag response" because you cannot challenge the substance of what I said. I will make you a promise though sparky (and I always keep my promises).... some day, before I leave planet Bob, I will show you dated logs ONLY from the previous 45 days, dates a timestamps included, of very high ranking leaders on the "other" side, clearly painting how it makes them feel to have to work with (specifically) Sparta and Superfriends. If people look at me and think that it makes a !@#$% for dumping those logs when I decide to quit, then for them, I am sorry that I may taint my rep in their eyes. But, I have sat and watched specifically a disgusting Spartan arrogance for far too long, and firmly slapping them in the face with exactly what their new "friends" think of them, when I finally exit this grand world. Your alliance is a joke, and funny enough, its even a joke to some of your DIRECT allies. I cannot wait to show you.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353729433' post='3056689']
It is ironic that the best you could come up with was "jerkbag response" because you cannot challenge the substance of what I said. I will make you a promise though sparky (and I always keep my promises).... some day, before I leave planet Bob, I will show you dated logs ONLY from the previous 45 days, dates a timestamps included, of very high ranking leaders on the "other" side, clearly painting how it makes them feel to have to work with (specifically) Sparta and Superfriends. If people look at me and think that it makes a !@#$% for dumping those logs when I decide to quit, then for them, I am sorry that I may taint my rep in their eyes. But, I have sat and watched specifically a disgusting Spartan arrogance for far too long, and firmly slapping them in the face with exactly what their new "friends" think of them, when I finally exit this grand world. Your alliance is a joke, and funny enough, its even a joke to some of your DIRECT allies. I cannot wait to show you.
[/quote]

Then put up or shut up.