Spartan Treaty

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1352441986' post='3050407']
it's more believable than "GONOS can totally fight a war against alliances 1/5th their size without being aidbombed".
[/quote]

Bad Mogar, dont make fun of GOONs its not their fault some of their allies didn't help them fight.

Congrats Sparta and Legion!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1352434041' post='3050360']
Why anyone would sign a treaty with The Legion is beyond me.
[/quote]

Funny, I was gonna say the same thing about Sparta...

Anyways, as usual, I don't really agree with Legion signing this treaty, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

[quote name='CodFCS' timestamp='1352449676' post='3050420']
The purpose of this announcement was to get you to roll over to get off of yourself.

Ave Sparta!
Ave Legio!
[/quote]

I'd make some quip about how I was actually leading this alliance and fought the !@#$stain known as Sparta before you even made your nation, but the fact that I used to take this place seriously is rather embarrassing. Don't worry, I'll quietly go back to checking the forums monthly and logging in solely to collect every 20 days, I've got a life to live. Have fun with all your e-paper boys

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1352490336' post='3050539']
I'd make some quip about how I was actually leading this alliance and fought the !@#$stain known as Sparta before you even made your nation, but the fact that I used to take this place seriously is rather embarrassing. Don't worry, I'll quietly go back to checking the forums monthly and logging in solely to collect every 20 days, I've got a life to live. Have fun with all your e-paper boys
[/quote]

You're still full of yourself. Your inflated ego distorts your memory. You were our proconsul for a short time, but never led any alliance. I was there when you messed up an quit the first time, and I was there when you messed up and quit the second time. Since then, you've been hopping from one alliance to the other. Seems no alliance can appreciate your stellar qualities. Sweet dreams!

[quote name='CodFCS' timestamp='1352493736' post='3050552']

You're still full of yourself. Your inflated ego distorts your memory. You were our proconsul for a short time, but never led any alliance. I was there when you messed up an quit the first time, and I was there when you messed up and quit the second time. Since then, you've been hopping from one alliance to the other. Seems no alliance can appreciate your stellar qualities. Sweet dreams!
[/quote]

Logged in to lol at the truth Cod spits.

LF has only led himself to a falsely inflated ego and sense of self worth.

On a brighter note, I'm incredibly excited to formalize this friendship.

o/ Sparta
o/ Legion

Onwards, to more casualties!

Congrats to Sparta and Legion, I hope this treaty serves both of your alliances well. o/

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1352434796' post='3050367']
You seem to be operating under the assumption that this the loLegion. Sorry to have to break the news to you, but this is The Legion, a stand-up, kick you in the teeth type of AA.
[/quote]Love to hear this and hope to see so some peeps will quit their whining. Oh wait that will never happen as whining is like one of the official dialects of Planet Bob.

[quote name='CodFCS' timestamp='1352493736' post='3050552']
[/quote]Some things will never change, but if you really want to make him quiver, whisper "REAVERS" in his ear.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1352490336' post='3050539']
I'd make some quip about how I was actually leading this alliance and fought the !@#$stain known as Sparta before you even made your nation, but the fact that I used to take this place seriously is rather embarrassing.
[/quote]
You of all people should know that sort of response only makes Legion dig its heels in more, that bunch have survived universal derision and have still stuck two fingers up to all and sundry.

[quote]I'll quietly go back to checking the forums monthly and logging in solely to collect every 20 days, I've got a life to live. Have fun with all your e-paper boys[/quote] Sounds like the delete nation button is your next step :P

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1352573772' post='3050799']
You of all people should know that sort of response only makes Legion dig its heels in more, that bunch have survived universal derision and have still stuck two fingers up to all and sundry.

Sounds like the delete nation button is your next step :P
[/quote]

Well going by what the people within Legion say about this guy while they were there, the only thing he ruled was his ego. I'll take their word over his inflated self worth. I'd kind of stick two fingers up as well.