Spartan Treaty

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1352574877' post='3050804']
Well going by what the people within Legion say about this guy while they were there, the only thing he ruled was his ego. I'll take their word over his inflated self worth. I'd kind of stick two fingers up as well.
[/quote]
Speaking of ego.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1352575679' post='3050810']
Speaking of ego.
[/quote]

Yes you have a huge one that likes barking orders at people, whats your problem !@#$ stain? Apart from the obvious? You really crack me up, you really do, I tried to be nice to you despite my reservations of you being a complete &#$@, you never let me down on that aspect, so thank you for that. You bark orders at people like their children in a completely &#$@ manner that nobody responds to in any kind way and you have a cheek to say I have an ego. Dude you suck !@#$ on so many levels it's not even real, Your approach to FA is moronic and you are a moron in general. You sound and appear to be a child that knows very little regarding what your actual job is within Kaskus. So yea, suck on it you waste of skin and air.

The only thing you achieve is nothing. Evident by the lack of FA progression the good folks at Kaskus make. Your people skills border on someone who has little interaction with people and lacks the ability to communicate in an effective manner. I feel sorry for Kaskus, I know they want to make changes and friends, but they will find that extremely hard with someone as inept as you at the helm of FA.

Have fun.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1352582286' post='3050835']

So sacrifice it already ......
[/quote]

Sacrificing ones reason of being, is pretty hard.

I thought you were already treatied, not that it changes much. You two would have been fighting on the same side in the next war anyways.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1352581813' post='3050834']
I am not about to have this discussion in the OWF, needless to say, when you accept the protection of an alliance, you sacrifice the right to be a complete ass hat without being spoken to.
[/quote]

Yea figured as much you complete donkey, Go run off and shut the hell up.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1352618761' post='3050973']
Ha, I try, at times the level of idiocy turns me into an ass hat and I must comment.
[/quote]

No, you're socially inept. That's what makes you lash out.

I'm busy doing Armistice duties for the army today, but when I'm back I'll drop some logs and show people how inept you are you little cretin.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1352618973' post='3050975']
No, you're socially inept. That's what makes you lash out.

I'm busy doing Armistice duties for the army today, but when I'm back I'll drop some logs and show people how inept you are you little cretin.
[/quote]
Righto buddy, if you want to put the effort in you go ahead :)

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1352579424' post='3050826']
Yes you have a huge one that likes barking orders at people, whats your problem !@#$ stain? Apart from the obvious? You really crack me up, you really do, I tried to be nice to you despite my reservations of you being a complete &#$@, you never let me down on that aspect, so thank you for that. You bark orders at people like their children in a completely &#$@ manner that nobody responds to in any kind way and you have a cheek to say I have an ego. Dude you suck !@#$ on so many levels it's not even real, Your approach to FA is moronic and you are a moron in general. You sound and appear to be a child that knows very little regarding what your actual job is within Kaskus. So yea, suck on it you waste of skin and air.

The only thing you achieve is nothing. Evident by the lack of FA progression the good folks at Kaskus make. Your people skills border on someone who has little interaction with people and lacks the ability to communicate in an effective manner. I feel sorry for Kaskus, I know they want to make changes and friends, but they will find that extremely hard with someone as inept as you at the helm of FA.

Have fun.
[/quote]

Well said stranger o/
Congrats to Legion and Sparta, hope it works out for you guys :)