A Cancellation 2.0

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1348717497' post='3034601']
. . . a year ago. Big. Whoop. All this shows is that INT was scheming against its own ally for a year. Which shouldn't surprise anyone given their treatment of allies from SOS to LSF across a span of years.

Rush, I'm going to put this in plain terms for you: Everyone--friends and otherwise--who knows anything is laughing at you. Not with you. People you respect and confide in are laughing [b]at[/b] you. So yuck it up, dumbass, everyone else is.
[/quote]

A year ago? Try this past June. As in, 3 months ago.

[quote name='Jacob the Malignant' timestamp='1348718560' post='3034607']
A year ago? Try this past June. As in, 3 months ago.
[/quote]
The "coup" screenshot is dated November 2011. But I'm sure you're correct in the sense that INT has probably been undermining the government of UCR as recently as yesterday. I fail to see how you're conflating SSes showing INT conspiring to coup and/or shanghai UCR as a moral failing on the part of VL and not INT.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1348720931' post='3034621']
Maybe we can merge this thread into the other one to get 50 pages of the same terrible posts after all.

-CG
[/quote]

May be more alliances understands the true nature of The INT and we get one hundred pages then, way better huh?

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1348710838' post='3034544']
In this thread International cries some more.
[/quote]

Correction - In this thread INT log dumps/leaks SS before someone else does it on them :awesome:

Looks like The International just shifted some more dead weight.

UCR and LSF want to role play the glory of the Communists whereas The International want to be a strong CN alliance with a Communist theme. That's the difference here.

Edited by Ch33kY

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1348709669' post='3034528']
<3 INT

Forever and ever.

Anything that allows C&G to be less tied to that other bloc is nothing but a good thing.

Congrats my friends.
[/quote]
[color="#9ACD32"]>being a DH meatshield[/color]
omg this is the best FA strat evar!
[color="#9ACD32"]>actually attempting to have an FA strategy that isnt entirely reliant on MK keeping themselves without a massive target on their back[/color]
WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER DO THIS? SO STUPID!
[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1348729787' post='3034684']

UCR and LSF want to role play the glory of the Communists whereas The International want to be a strong CN alliance with a Communist theme. That's the difference here.
[/quote]
ooc: some of us actually believe there should be an IC.

Edited by Mogar

This is tasteless VL and I truly thought you where better than this sort of shamless grandstanding. The fact that your propogating a half truth in order to give your self and your current alliance the moral high ground just makes it worse.

The fact that you post what is a huge slap in face and then talk about remaining ambiable and respectful is laughable.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1348722289' post='3034635']
May be more alliances understands the true nature of The INT and we get one hundred pages then, way better huh?
[/quote]

We can only be so lucky to get your enlightened opinion about our character for another 70 pages. Please lead the way, your opinions about why we suck certainly remain at the center of my attention, sirrah.

-CG

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1348719893' post='3034616']
I fail to see how you're conflating SSes showing INT conspiring to coup and/or shanghai UCR as a moral failing on the part of VL and not INT.
[/quote]

...because it's literally VL saying it. That's why it's a failing on the part of VL. Because he is literally the one speaking. How... how do you miss that?

I wasn't going to touch this thread until I saw that little edit of his. For VL to say that he worked on improving relations, when in reality he just wanted to get UCR to merge and call it a day, was astounding to me. This is the guy who proposed moving to Red because UCR was having internal issues and he thought it would be a good time to finally accomplish his goal of assimilating them into us. And because I'm doing this now, and it's super relevant because you're mentioned once: http://imageshack.us/a/img443/1944/vl5.png and then http://imageshack.us/a/img31/8690/vl7.png and then http://imageshack.us/a/img694/8626/vl6.png

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1348729787' post='3034684']

[/quote]

That must be why their leadership is incompetent and they have no honor.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1348748061' post='3034725']
This is tasteless VL and I truly thought you where better than this sort of shamless grandstanding. The fact that your propogating a half truth in order to give your self and your current alliance the moral high ground just makes it worse.

The fact that you post what is a huge slap in face and then talk about remaining ambiable and respectful is laughable.
[/quote]

C&G is terrible, they gave them the moral highground just by been themselves.

Am I the only one failing to see how sir pwnage's screenshots of VL advocating better relations with UCR is damning?

So what if there was always the bonus of if things turned sour they could merge into Int? How is that relevant to whatever happened in the past year or recent months that led specifically to this cancellation? Or relevant to a new leadership under VL?

Am I missing something?

Edited by IYIyTh

Please tell us how you really feel. We haven't all heard about it yet.

I'm sure someone will come back and complain about how INT has no honor, we get what we deserve and so on for many more pages by people who aren't involved at all.

Normally it would be very interesting to sit here in a pointless debate with no one who is directly involved obviously having intimate knowledge about our character...but some of us lack the ability to hit refresh all day and host a future radio show on the topic.

Spoiled the next few (dozen?) pages. Sorry about that, wanted to save the time of anyone who believed something meaningful would arise out of this.

Good luck to VL, I suppose.

-CG

EDIT: If you feel compelled to actually argue the point in a cogent manner, come by our IRC channel and look me up when I'm around. I know it is more fun and far less intellectually taxing to write witty rejoinders in a paragraph and dip out, but at least the offer is there for you.

Edited by Crownguard