[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1348711076' post='3034551']
you are SOOOOOOO observant! :wub:
[/quote]
Clearly TIO loves the left a lot.

When is the LSF/TIO ODP coming, Rogal? :ehm:

Edit: Derpa Herpa

Edited by Rudolph

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348711021' post='3034550']
Maybe UCR can merge into LSF and make another run at NoR. I promise C&G will support them.....
[/quote]

Missing the point again, Rush. It's the values thing I mentioned in the other thread. You share them with Int, UCR do not.

Good luck to both.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1348711236' post='3034556']
Missing the point again, Rush. It's the values thing I mentioned in the other thread. You share them with Int, UCR do not.

Good luck to both.
[/quote]

Haha, I didnt miss the point at all, I was just making the all too easy joke... lighten up bro.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348711215' post='3034555']
You can search high and low my friend, you will not find a promise that I was ABLE to keep, that I didnt keep.
[/quote]

Only a fool would make a promise he couldn't keep. No surprise there though. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1348711300' post='3034558']
:mellow:

Damnit rudolph! stop leaking our FA sekrits to the public.
[/quote]
Well, it's not really a secret if it's that obvious that TIO is defending the left in such a public and brazen fashion :wub:

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1348709687' post='3034529']
Really? So if we looked at your posts from the last two years we wouldn't see things like...

You, in 2011, advocating a coup in UCR:

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/6262/vl1.png

You, in 2012, advocating getting UCR to merge into us. An idea that they opposed numerous times before. Also, suggesting that we review the treaty:

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9749/vl2.png

Your resignation thread from 2011:

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/9200/vl3.png
[/quote]

I like this post a lot.

[quote name='Jacob the Malignant' timestamp='1348710755' post='3034543']
Yes, but you are the one who is now leading them and acting like a martyr for canceling UCR's treaty with INT, when you went over there with every intention of getting them to merge into INT
[/quote]
. . . a year ago. Big. Whoop. All this shows is that INT was scheming against its own ally for a year. Which shouldn't surprise anyone given their treatment of allies from SOS to LSF across a span of years.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348711021' post='3034550']
Maybe UCR can merge into LSF and make another run at NoR. I promise C&G will support them.....
[/quote]
Rush, I'm going to put this in plain terms for you: Everyone--friends and otherwise--who knows anything is laughing at you. Not with you. People you respect and confide in are laughing [b]at[/b] you. So yuck it up, dumbass, everyone else is.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1348717497' post='3034601']
Rush, I'm going to put this in plain terms for you: Everyone--friends and otherwise--who knows anything is laughing at you. Not with you. People you respect and confide in are laughing [b]at[/b] you. So yuck it up, dumbass, everyone else is.
[/quote]

Could you explain to me how this is news? I'm fairly sure this has been happening for years now.