A Cancellation 2.0

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1349622696' post='3038212']

Certainly, it's one thing to fail to go out fishing with an antsy ally; it's another thing to throw that antsy ally under the bus in a defensive situation.

Perhaps if The International had done its duty to its ally, its ally wouldn't have needed to seek me out. As it turns out, The International dodged the bullet when Arnea pulled the plug on This Week in Foreign Affairs: The International. It was a glorious pilot.

In any case, I am not still defending SOS "after all this time lol" I am demonstrating through verifiable history that The International has a years long history of growing a vagina when things get serious. You're a trash ally.
[/quote]

INT dropped SOS after Arrnea and his cronies took a !@#$ over INT's diplomatic choices. Try again.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1349622696' post='3038212']
In any case, I am not still defending SOS "after all this time lol" I am demonstrating through verifiable history that [b]The International has a years long history of growing a vagina when things get serious. You're a trash ally.[/b]
[/quote]

QFT

old Schat never fails to deliver....

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1349750753' post='3038868']
What does Schatt have against vaginas? Inquiring minds demand to be told.
[/quote]

Zing of the day goes to Pingu.