TWiP

alyster

[i]As the Derekican national refrigerator was once again, out of milk and cheese, president Nintenderek decided to go to the grocery store to get the much needed milk and cheese for the people of Derekica. He found the milk and then had trouble finding the cheese. He eventually found it and went to wait in line. As he waited, he noticed the magazine rack next to him, and one particular title catches his attention.[/i]

Holy crap! Schattenmann is doing new TWiPs now? This is worth a read.

[i]Nintenderek picks up the magazine and notices the author.[/i]

Huh? The author isn't Schattenmann? Well, maybe he just hired someone. I'm sure writing something as complex as This Week in Pacifica can be difficult while leading an entire alliance or a cult such as Justitia's. I'm sure this will be just as good.

[i]Nintenderek continues to read the magazine. About half way through reading, he puts the magazine back on the rack and continues to wait in line.[/i]

How can such a mockery actually be TWiP. This must be one of those parody magazines I hear about. Where they act like the real thing, but it's actually just a cheap rip-off. There's no way Schattenmann, or any old Vox Populi member would EVER endorse such a mockery. Hell, they never even actually make fun of Pacifica in any way unless it's in the second half that I didn't read. It just posts a bunch of information that I'm sure NPO's applicants have access to.

[i]Suddenly, Nintenderek notices the rioting Pacificans, with pitch forks and signs. Nintenderek pays for his items and walks over to them.[/i]

Why do you people even care about this? There's no insults or anything. It's just a bunch of random information that means nothing. It's not like it's important information either. After reading, I'm not even sure if the author was trying to make the NPO angry or just post screenshots to remind people of the past.

[i]Nintenderek walks away, ashamed that anyone would use the TWiP name for such a boring to read article[/i]

OOC: Guys, let's post in the World Affairs section more often. I like posting IC.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1343164529' post='3014470']
[i]As the Derekican national refrigerator was once again, out of milk and cheese, president Nintenderek decided to go to the grocery store to get the much needed milk and cheese for the people of Derekica. He found the milk and then had trouble finding the cheese. He eventually found it and went to wait in line. As he waited, he noticed the magazine rack next to him, and one particular title catches his attention.[/i]

Holy crap! Schattenmann is doing new TWiPs now? This is worth a read.

[i]Nintenderek picks up the magazine and notices the author.[/i]

Huh? The author isn't Schattenmann? Well, maybe he just hired someone. I'm sure writing something as complex as This Week in Pacifica can be difficult while leading an entire alliance or a cult such as Justitia's. I'm sure this will be just as good.

[i]Nintenderek continues to read the magazine. About half way through reading, he puts the magazine back on the rack and continues to wait in line.[/i]

How can such a mockery actually be TWiP. This must be one of those parody magazines I hear about. Where they act like the real thing, but it's actually just a cheap rip-off. There's no way Schattenmann, or any old Vox Populi member would EVER endorse such a mockery. Hell, they never even actually make fun of Pacifica in any way unless it's in the second half that I didn't read. It just posts a bunch of information that I'm sure NPO's applicants have access to.

[i]Suddenly, Nintenderek notices the rioting Pacificans, with pitch forks and signs. Nintenderek pays for his items and walks over to them.[/i]

Why do you people even care about this? There's no insults or anything. It's just a bunch of random information that means nothing. It's not like it's important information either. After reading, I'm not even sure if the author was trying to make the NPO angry or just post screenshots to remind people of the past.

[i]Nintenderek walks away, ashamed that anyone would use the TWiP name for such a boring to read article[/i]

OOC: Guys, let's post in the World Affairs section more often. I like posting IC.
[/quote]
This is really bad.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1343171160' post='3014569']
You try too hard to be an idiot.
[/quote]
You're trying too hard to be a righteous martyr. It really doesn't work.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1343172823' post='3014582']
You're wrong. He's not trying, it's pure talent.
[/quote]
Neither of your blocs (a dumb move in itself) can gain a shred of PR without shooting themselves in the foot 100 times over, yet I'm dumb? Right.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1343176122' post='3014603']
I am far from righteous.
[/quote]
Then stop pretending and stop whining.

I look forward to seeing GOONS, MK + friends get rolled pretty soon, as in sometime this year. If that doesn't happy I will be deeply disappointed in everyone, but everyone should plan to do it this year and prove these stupid sigs MK is sporting very wrong.

[img]http://i.picasion.com/pic54/2184911f620a6ffafd85eea534dc893c.gif[/img]

The ends draws near for you guys, enjoy thinking you can delay the inevitable until then. Fungicide has just begun, its at least a 2 step process. ;)

Man, in one corner we have alyster, intellect of a legume, who ragequit MK. In the other corner we have our usual detractors claiming this is all some MK plot.

Looks like we hit the lotto with this thread!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1343198916' post='3014940']
Third year is the charm.
[/quote]
Of course. I mean, how could you go wrong with the Five Prophets leading the charge? Let's just hope AI actually does make all your dreams come true, right?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1343198366' post='3014934']
Haven't you been saying this for 2 or 3 years now?
[/quote]
Pandora's Box and Doom House were treatied to every major bloc in some way, but with PB gone and VE not on DH's side, as well as you guys having made enemies of SF and all their allies, you guys have been marginalized quite a bit. Anarchy Inc is a newer alliance and already in a stronger position than you guys, despite all the threats you guys have made to the alliances who formed it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343199641' post='3014945']
Pandora's Box and Doom House were treatied to every major bloc in some way, but with PB gone and VE not on DH's side, as well as you guys having made enemies of SF and all their allies, you guys have been marginalized quite a bit. Anarchy Inc is a newer alliance and already in a stronger position than you guys, despite all the threats you guys have made to the alliances who formed it.
[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't SF and all their allies in the process of getting their ass kicked by DH and its allies?

[quote name='TheTrooper' timestamp='1343089042' post='3013892']
This is a really neat tool they have! I didn't know these kinds of things were even allowed within the laws of Admin on Planet Bob. :psyduck:
[/quote]
Oh, didn't you know? According to NPO lore, all of the data is entered manually. If it were actually taken directly from servers, it would be a violation of Admin's Holy Laws.

But it isn't.

All entered manually.

Yup, manually.

In other news, I have a bridge to sell.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1343199771' post='3014946']
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't SF and all their allies in the process of getting their ass kicked by DH and its allies?
[/quote]
SF used to be part of what kept CnG and MK in such a strong position (Remember Super Grievances?), that you guys are now destroying them as you take massive damage yourselves, your position of course weakens compared to how it once was. The more of your once allies you snipe out the closer to your own demise you come, although I suppose its natural with the progression of time that all hegemonies collapse from within and get weaker until someone takes them out.

You'd actually be amazed at the number of people who spent an ungodly amount of time updating that database. There are a lot of people or there were when I was an IO who treat it like a second job. Thats pretty much what NPO military intelligence does.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343200283' post='3014948']
SF used to be part of what kept CnG and MK in such a strong position (Remember Super Grievances?), that you guys are now destroying them as you take massive damage yourselves, your position of course weakens compared to how it once was. The more of your once allies you snipe out the closer to your own demise you come, although I suppose its natural with the progression of time that all hegemonies collapse from within and get weaker until someone takes them out.
[/quote]
The treaty web is constantly evolving and former enemies often find themselves on the same side, like MK and NPO the last two wars.