TWiP

alyster

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343354401' post='3015999']
No, you're implying that because a post is "IC" it's ok to mock the "special ed" kids. Which is wrong. You don't have class. It's cool.
[/quote]
You're an embarrassment even by GOONS standards, which is pretty bad. Now go cry some more that I made general IC statement that I think you guys are a little special ed. Also I can't stop laughing that a GOONS member is whining in how many posts now about your feelings getting hurt? Maybe you need a break from the forum, drink a beer and relax a bit. Then if you still feel like embarrassing yourself more, come back and whine some more that you felt insulted by a comment that wasn't even aimed at you. Seems I hit a nerve though.

IC: Maybe you should go pick up some tampons, because it sounds like you're on your period and blood everywhere would make your day go from bad to worse. I wouldn't want to listen to you complain after that.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering whether to be offended by how low Methrage & Rey had brought this already low quality discussion, when I realized that just such a situation had already been [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqw1FI1hfJA"]immortalized in classic fiction[/url] and so resolved to simply enjoy the spectacle.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1343355169' post='3016006']
I was wondering whether to be offended by how low Methrage & Rey had brought this already low quality discussion, when I realized that just such a situation had already been [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqw1FI1hfJA"]immortalized in classic fiction[/url] and so resolved to simply enjoy the spectacle.
[/quote]
We're not fighting, we're just having a civilized discussion. Although you sir though have zero class to make fun of cripples by posting such a video. Monster! :lol1:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343354766' post='3016003']
You're an embarrassment even by GOONS standards, which is pretty bad. Now go cry some more that I made general IC statement that I think you guys are a little special ed. Also I can't stop laughing that a GOONS member is whining in how many posts now about your feelings getting hurt? Maybe you need a break from the forum, drink a beer and relax a bit. Then if you still feel like embarrassing yourself more, come back and whine some more that you felt insulted by a comment that wasn't even aimed at you. Seems I hit a nerve though.

IC: Maybe you should go pick up some tampons, because it sounds like you're on your period and blood everywhere would make your day go from bad to worse. I wouldn't want to listen to you complain after that.
[/quote]
I don't think you realize that I'm pretty much pointing out that you're trying to establish some sort of Golden Rule for this world, all the while taking cheap shots at people who can't really defend themselves. It's cool, though.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343355686' post='3016012']
I don't think you realize that I'm pretty much pointing out that you're trying to establish some sort of Golden Rule for this world, all the while taking cheap shots at people who can't really defend themselves. It's cool, though.
[/quote]
Why can't you defend yourself? Also you're the one who started taking shots at me first. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343355760' post='3016013']
Why can't you defend yourself? Also you're the one who started taking shots at me first. :P
[/quote]
I'm not talking about me. Or GOONS.