alyster

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343089779' post='3013906']
lol @ trying to discredit any aspect you can
[/quote]

Half of his urls dont work so I'm not sure what you're getting at Rey, but please continue to credit your incapacity to come up with a coherent thought.

Edited by MitchellBade

Your taste in music is horrible, sir. As is your bastardization of the TWiP. I expected much better and was disappointed. Next time just let Schatt do it.

Edited by Lady Red

[quote name='TheTrooper' timestamp='1343089042' post='3013892']
This is a really neat tool they have! I didn't know these kinds of things were even allowed within the laws of Admin on Planet Bob. :psyduck:
[/quote]

ToS allow it untill u don't use a script to update your database/system. The question however remained to me how on earth NPO's U0 knew which AAs existed around the world while me and crew just like me kept U0 updated. That was messed up. rest was OK. The U0 was updated once every 2-4h. That delayed their tech deals.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1343090301' post='3013922']
ToS allow it untill u don't use a script to update your database/system. The question however remained to me how on earth NPO's U0 knew which AAs existed around the world while me and crew just like me kept U0 updated. That was messed up. rest was OK. The U0 was updated once every 2-4h. That delayed their tech deals.
[/quote]

Hate to burst your bubble bro....

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_downloads.asp

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1343090146' post='3013919']
Half of his urls dont work so I'm not sure what you're getting at Rey, but please continue to credit your incapacity to come up with a coherent thought.
[/quote]
How is my thought incoherent? You and yours are the ones desperately grasping at anything you can to try and drag alyster down.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343090797' post='3013929']
How is my thought incoherent? You and yours are the ones desperately grasping at anything you can to try and drag alyster down.
[/quote]
That you seem to think alyster posted anything that matters, when he didn't.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343090896' post='3013930']
That you seem to think alyster posted anything that matters, when he didn't.
[/quote]
Enough relevance to get him on a target list and have NPO swarm the topic.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343091047' post='3013933']
[/quote]
I think his intent and them not wanting people to think they can freely post screens of their forum on here is what got him on the target list, it has nothing to do with whether he accomplished anything worthwhile with this topic.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343091047' post='3013933']
[/quote]
Well I mean we're not ignoring this issue. We're definitely annoyed that he is leaking stuff from our boards, regardless of the quality of the content. Yes, he has been put on as a target, and we are talking to people in finding out if anybody helped him.

Schatt's lawyers will be in contact with your people for infringing upon his copyright of the "TWiP" name and style.

Also sup Nascar? Cool your name is up there.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343090797' post='3013929']
[/quote]

Drag him down? LOL. He got teased in NSA, got his ire up saying how much NPO and MK suck he felt he needed to come to the OWF and start something.. LOL. Drag him down? Down to what? The scum pond is already above him lol.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343091186' post='3013936']
I think his intent and them not wanting people to think they can freely post screens of their forum on here is what got him on the target list, it has nothing to do with whether he accomplished anything worthwhile with this topic.
[/quote]
If intent gets people noticed, I guess we can ZI you for like the 80th time?

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343091274' post='3013937']
Well I mean we're not ignoring this issue. We're definitely annoyed that he is leaking stuff from our boards, regardless of the quality of the content. Yes, he has been put on as a target, and we are talking to people in finding out if anybody helped him.
[/quote]
Yes. You're paying far more attention to this than would be needed if you weren't worried.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1343091423' post='3013940']
Drag him down? LOL. He got teased in NSA, got his ire up saying how much NPO and MK suck he felt he needed to come to the OWF and start something.. LOL. Drag him down? Down to what? The scum pond is already above him lol.
[/quote]
Apparently not, given the swarming to this topic to try and publicly !@#$ on him.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343091551' post='3013945']
Apparently not, given the swarming to this topic to try and publicly !@#$ on him.
[/quote]
What are we supposed to do? Be nice to the guy? Extend some courtesy to someone who just leaked a bunch of our stuff? I barely even understand what you're trying to do here.

Pandora's Box had a similar system, TOP has Synapse, PF in general has whatever Bob Janova's interface is (NORAD?), there are several of these things floating around and all of them do pretty much the same thing with slight variations in system sophistication. Sure, they're pretty but at the end of the day I hardly think they're a game changer. They make things more organized and more efficient but take a mediocre alliance and give them one of these interfaces and they won't suddenly become elite and vice versa.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343091551' post='3013945']
[/quote]

Rey I know you don't like us, me or what have you. But you can't really be this dense.

Its news, our members seeing our system on the owf, a year old or not. He violated our privacy and policies and for that there is a debt to be paid. We will be taking it out of his nation as is the CN standard. If you feel we don't have a reason to have a voice, disagree with him or point out how we see it, then I suggest you leave the discussion.

If you are feel you are defending your friend, perhaps you should look at his actions and see that is the root of the issue and not the NPO response to it. Nothing to spin here, cause and effect.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343091465' post='3013941']
If intent gets people noticed, I guess we can ZI you for like the 80th time?
[/quote]
This is another very incoherent sentence from you, the first part has nothing to do with the second part. Also you guess wrong. :P

Edited by Methrage