TWiP

alyster

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343093810' post='3013996']
How is it dumb? All you're doing is saying you've told me something, when you haven't proven my initial post (NPO cares and pretending otherwise is dumb) to be false.
[/quote]
It's dumb because I said we cared and we are not pretending otherwise and so has Brehon multiple times. The only thing some people are saying is that the content of aly's leaks are inconsequential. Please differentiate between these two concepts.

Edited by Jrenster

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343094025' post='3013998']
It's dumb because I said we cared and we are not pretending otherwise and so has Brehon multiple times. The only thing some people are saying is that the content of aly's leaks are inconsequential. Please differentiate between these two concepts.
[/quote]
Nope! Saying the leaks aren't of any note is pretending not to care.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343094307' post='3014000']
Nope! Saying the leaks aren't of any note is pretending not to care.
[/quote]

There is a difference between "you broke the law and we will punish you" and "you broke the law and broke into my house and stole my good and I'm personally offended."

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1343094470' post='3014002']
There is a difference between "you broke the law and we will punish you" and "you broke the law and broke into my house and stole my good and I'm personally offended."
[/quote]
There's usually not an outcry for a minor littering offense compared to a murder.

[font="Palatino Linotype"][b][size="4"]Remember, kids, if it's not

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Lugosi/lugosi_cigar.jpg[/IMG]

then it's not

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/TWiP/twip-1.png[/IMG]

Often imitated, never duplicated.

Be sure to tune in to CNIB Radio (#CNIB) Thursdays @ 9:00 Eastern for This Week in CyberNations. For This Week In, on this, the 1,111[sup]th[/sup] day since the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=63887&view=findpost&p=1704251"]last This Week in Pacifica[/url], I'm Schattenmann. Goodnight, and good luck, Digiterra.[/size][/b][/font]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343094807' post='3014004']
There's usually not an outcry for a minor littering offense compared to a murder.
[/quote]

a: your in no position to judge the degree or impact of alysters actions towards us, or anyone other than yourself and possibly goons for that matter.

b: when it happens to you, come see us, although I wouldn't expect many sympathetic shoulders around.

c: hardly any outcry for this waste of a thread, only a good old fashioned curb stomp.

d: see the post above yours.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1343093586' post='3013992']
I find it rather amusing at how serious NPO members are taking Rey. How much longer will it be before you realize he's deliberately pushing your buttons?
[/quote]
Their like moths to a flame.

Meh, this really isn't anything that most people didn't already know about. Would have been more interesting/drama-filled if it had been a source code leak, but screenshots really aren't anything to get excited about.

I'm pretty surprised that NPO is making such a big deal of Alyster dropping what seems to be a completely TOS-compliant alliance management system. In fact, I think 80% of CN, or at least the part of CN that is generally in the know, has been aware that NPO has been operating such a system for an extremely long time

These kinds of systems, by the way, are extremely common in CN and basically every major alliance worth their salt has a similar system.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1343095450' post='3014016']
Leak some stuff from MK. It might be more interesting.
[/quote]

That material could actually be interesting. OWF can't handle it.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1343097157' post='3014043']
He's not a MK spy. He spent more time in NPO than MK iirc
[/quote]
Actually I was forwarding information about MK to NPO.

Edited by alyster

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1343095064' post='3014009']
[font="Palatino Linotype"][b][size="4"]Remember, kids, if it's not

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Lugosi/lugosi_cigar.jpg[/IMG]

then it's not

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/TWiP/twip-1.png[/IMG]

Often imitated, never duplicated.

Be sure to tune in to CNIB Radio (#CNIB) Thursdays @ 9:00 Eastern for This Week in CyberNations. For This Week In, on this, the 1,111[sup]th[/sup] day since the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=63887&view=findpost&p=1704251"]last This Week in Pacifica[/url], I'm Schattenmann. Goodnight, and good luck, Digiterra.[/size][/b][/font]
[/quote]

This man could trash NPO way better. Credit where it's due.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1343090958' post='3013931']
I sure hope you got Schatt's approval prior to using the TWiP moniker. This for sure is not worthy of the name. Little more originality please.
[/quote]

Schatt should put alyster on a ZI list.

and nothing interesting was revealed because all of it is from 2011. im shocked. oh wait that last bit was sarcasm, im not really shocked.

edit. oh wait, alyster, can you call me rogal dumb one more time before you go? it's a hell of an insult ;)

Edited by Rogal Dorn