Individual Surrender Terms by the Lightbringers Coalition

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1341606942' post='3005048']
Hmm...I recall giving RIA, GOD, and others a particularly good spanking with some help from our friends and sending them home in the last global war.

Which reminds me...exactly who did MK fight? Anyone I should remember?
[/quote]
Did you miss the part where that was resolved?

CSN, CRAP, TTK, NPL, MHA I think. Are you seriously trying to insinuate that MK doesn't fight?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1341606942' post='3005048']
Hmm...I recall giving RIA, GOD, and others a particularly good spanking with some help from our friends and sending them home in the last global war.

Which reminds me...exactly who did MK fight? Anyone I should remember?
[/quote]
Well I must say no matter how much i hate MK, they back up what they talk, I am not really sure what you are talking about.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341609300' post='3005062']

CSN, CRAP, TTK, NPL, MHA I think. Are you seriously trying to insinuate that MK doesn't fight?
[/quote]

For an alliance that supposedly orchestrated that war, they sure didn't pull their weight.

Or it seems to me that is close to the point Hal was making.

[/quote]

[quote]CSN, CRAP, TTK,[/quote]
^I remember how that went down
Lol NPL

[quote]C&G & Allies vs. MHA
(vs. ODN, Hooligans, GATO, TPE, TFD and MK)[/quote]

If I was you I would ask the alliances you feel are getting an easy ride to declare on already covered enemies.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1341609869' post='3005070']
For an alliance that supposedly orchestrated that war, they sure didn't pull their weight.

Or it seems to me that is close to the point Hal was making.
[/quote]

That was exactly the point I was making.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341595014' post='3004857']
Uh OK, thanks for the war update? I think you'll find we're all fine with how the war is going. Let's not get started talking about ulterior motives, member of Valhalla. ;)

How many wars in a row is this that Valhalla and Duckroll have sat out, by the way?
[/quote]
"why don't you guys join in our no CB wars and lose NS too! it's almost as if you're waiting for us to weaken ourselves and then attack us later!"

I love when people answer their own whining.

[/quote]

CSN-CRAP-TTK for 1 day (not even nuking), together with GOONS and Umbrella. You even bragged about it being a techraid.
You fought NPL together with GOONS and Umbrella... and since when NPL in MK books is a decent opponent? Nevermind the fact that they had probably 500k NS altogether.
MHA, together with GATO and ODN...

Let's say that during this war you're doing way more fighting than last time.

Edited by Garion

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341612061' post='3005097']
it's almost as if you're waiting for us to weaken ourselves and then attack us later!"
[/quote]

lol Im sure they are trying to convince their allies of this already mogar. Wouldnt it really be a hoot if their 'allies' were the ones whom turned the tables on them instead of the boogeyman they are trying to make us out to be already? Id srsly lol if CnG decided they wanted to break the "MK lackey" moniker and gain the power bloc spot by rolling them while they are trying to point fingers at threats that arent even there.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341601372' post='3004949']
Considering my exact words were "How many wars in a row is this that Valhalla and Duckroll have sat out, by the way?", I'm not sure how anyone is getting that I'm questioning their war ability. What I am saying is that yes, they've done pretty well at avoiding damage through dodging wars. Within the last year and a half they've avoided 2 major wars that saw ML and now IRON engaged. And while I know that DR has no defense clause, I'm sure there are relevant individual treaties.
[/quote]

We haven't had any treaties activated outside of IRON, IRON hasn't been countered. DR is more than a bloc, IRON hasn't been hit, they have no reason to enter. We're doing just fine, thanks for your concern.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1341622622' post='3005333']

You fought NPL together with GOONS and Umbrella... and since when NPL in MK books is a decent opponent? Nevermind the fact that they had probably 500k NS altogether.

[/quote]

Don't forget the valuable contribution of valiant EUROPA who aided DH in defeating the hoards of NPL!

I've found those terms of individual surrender right and honorable, a sign that lightbringer alliance respect us and would prefer not to fight against Viridia (not for cowardice, this should be clear). Althought what you may think about us after have seen what happens if a Viridian surrenders (he's put into ZI list and so on), I wanna say that we don't surrender because of that. We simply don't wanna let our flag go down, and will make our best to keep it waving high. Only one accepted your terms until now, don't know if others may follow him, but I'm sure they would be few.

A true Viridian stays Viridian.

Said so, thank you Lightbringers for this opportunity.

[quote name='kite80' timestamp='1341924502' post='3007802']
I've found those terms of individual surrender right and honorable, a sign that lightbringer alliance respect us and would prefer not to fight against Viridia (not for cowardice, this should be clear). Althought what you may think about us after have seen what happens if a Viridian surrenders (he's put into ZI list and so on), I wanna say that we don't surrender because of that. We simply don't wanna let our flag go down, and will make our best to keep it waving high. Only one accepted your terms until now, don't know if others may follow him, but I'm sure they would be few.

A true Viridian stays Viridian.

Said so, thank you Lightbringers for this opportunity.
[/quote]
There have been two surrenders that both occurred a few days ago. A 121k guy and a 52k guy as seen here:

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Lightbringers%20PoW

That is a low number of surrenders for sure, something to be proud of given the circumstances.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1341937692' post='3007864']
Any reason you're not making people decommission navy?

Also boo on the lack of reps. Deserters deserve to pay.
[/quote]
We would like them to keep paying atrocious bills.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1341944103' post='3007913']
They'll pay alright. :ehm:
[/quote]
You guys as an alliance better get to surrendering before too long or you may have a hard time taking out Illusionlude it seems. Unless you have others do the work to make the deserters pay.

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1341945536' post='3007927']
You guys as an alliance better get to surrendering before too long or you may have a hard time taking out Illusionlude it seems. Unless you have others do the work to make the deserters pay.
[/quote]

I offer my services as the Benevolent POW Camp [s]Commandant[/s] chef... I'll serve him up a for VE postwar ;)

In the meantime, tonight's POW Gruel consists of Kababs: Chicken satay, Chinese 5 spice BBQ Chicken, Coconut shrimp with a Pomegranite Pepper Jelly sauce, and last but not least... Yaki-Niku skewers!!! We still have a few wings open in the luxury suite wing with full [s]rum[/s] room service at no extra charge :frantic: