Which alliance is the biggest MK lapdog?

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm more concerned why it hasn't come up that we are NPO lapdogs, creating an atmosphere for them to reassert their moral superiority, claim our style of global governance is focused anarchy, and how Francoism will bring order to the chaos we have created.

because that's what we've been going for this whole time

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1341771412' post='3006780']
Fixed your typo.
[/quote]

First, thats not whining. Second, whining is actually is part of the game.

Not taking sides here. Just look at the most memorable wars. Look the debates and arguments during Karma or Bipolar. Look all the maneuvers to get the treaty web to work in your favor and the effect of the webtreaties on that. Today we dont have that. NPO, IRON which should be the natural MK/DH/NG antagonists just sold themselves. So basically there are no arguments, no debates no big drama no excitment.

I am not talking about fairness. I am saying that, the lack of rules, no oposition from the ones that should be doing that just make it everything extremely boring.

I will repeat. Expect mass disbandments (you can see this already starting with multiple merges) and a huge decrease in Bob population in the months ahead.

Count my words: between 8 to 9 k in the next three months and a bigger decrease afterthat.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1341779828' post='3006857']
I will repeat. Expect mass disbandments (you can see this already starting with multiple merges) and a huge decrease in Bob population in the months ahead.
[/quote]

Are you blaming the prophetic mass disbandments on MK?

First, thats not whining. Second, whining is actually is part of the game.
[/quote]

I was reacting in large part to your signature, which includes the demand 'stop whining'.

But also I think your analysis is flawed. Bob is most likely about to see some interesting realignments due to the clarifying effects of the current conflict. In fact, everyone should be thanking SF for plotting against MK et al and kicking the whole thing off. They have made a significant sacrifice for the greater good.

Those who don't want to end up stuck supporting MK could use who has a lot of votes on this as an indicator of who to first cut treaties with, as those with a lot of votes are either perceived as a MK tool for many reasons or the members of these alliances are voting their own alliances up since they're proud to be an MK tool. ;)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1341818581' post='3007174']
Those who don't want to end up stuck supporting MK could use who has a lot of votes on this as an indicator of who to first cut treaties with, as those with a lot of votes are either perceived as a MK tool for many reasons or the members of these alliances are voting their own alliances up since they're proud to be an MK tool. ;)
[/quote]

A poll on the OWF is indeed a pretty good indicator of the reality of things.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1341690084' post='3006083']
Not sure either, to be honest. I mean if we were talking lapdogs in general, they'd probably be #1 as they've latched on to the coattails of every dominant power structure to arise here on planet bob thus so far. I don't see them as being an MK lapdog, however.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, totally. Ignore the backstabbing, destruction, forced disbandment and mid-war reformation without a protector and you'd be absolutely correct.

Now, normally I'd write this off as the usual anti-NoR banter but it's particularly hilarious coming from the leader of the International, an alliance so timid that you've admitted that you're hanging some of your friends out to dry because you don't want to be destroyed.

Thank you for your stupid, uninformed comment, oh mighty leader of cowards.

Count my words: between 8 to 9 k in the next three months and a bigger decrease afterthat.
[/quote]

Twelve, not including "8", "9" or "k" and ignoring "Count my words," of course.

Now what?

Edited by kingzog

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341857704' post='3007397']
Presence of ChairmanHal refutes this paranoid crackpot theory.
[/quote]

Perhaps. But the bar is so low in this thread, one may as well trot out the wackiest theories without fear of endangering the overall quality.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1341818666' post='3007175']
I don't like this poll because I can't vote MK.
[/quote]

Ha! I forced you to actually think :smug:

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1341862664' post='3007425']
Perhaps. But the bar is so low in this thread
[/quote]

The moment everyone rushed in to say they voted for themselves, the bar became stupid low.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1341527206' post='3004200']
I may be alone in this, but I voted for TOP. It's not that they're so much more on MK's dick than the other alliances listed, but after all the potential they had post-Karma, it's a shame to see them squander it to become just another foot solider. That's even after they got baited into war by MK/Co.
[/quote]

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaProp/coattailriders.png[/img]

You're not wrong. The lead spot on the coattails belongs to TOP. They had it all and now they can't do anything without MK; and it's pretty much entirely their own fault. Of all the named alliances, they'd have the most to lose if MK disappeared tomorrow.