Which alliance is the biggest MK lapdog?

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1342034207' post='3008415']
MK needs to be added to this poll. We need more awards for the trophy case.
[/quote]

You just don't know what to do when you can't vote for yourselves and are forced to think.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342034422' post='3008417']
You just don't know what to do when you can't vote for yourselves and are forced to think.
[/quote]
That's at least twice now you've taken actual pride in comments on this subject that were obviously made in jest. I didn't read the first 9 pages so there might be more occurrences of this. Looking forward to hearing the follow-up on this thread about how MK has no mind of their own and we're all drones. Maybe MK are indeed the toadies :unsure:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342034422' post='3008417']
[/quote]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]
May you should make a thread about it, that is after one about
[/size][/font]
[b]IDGAF
#zero [/b]

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1342043564' post='3008471']
That's at least twice now you've taken actual pride in comments on this subject that were obviously made in jest.
[/quote]
It's pretty obvious he doesn't quite know what he's doing.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1342043564' post='3008471']
That's at least twice now you've taken actual pride in comments on this subject that were obviously made in jest.
[/quote]

Yeah, but the comments in jest actually point out something that is true. That when you all at MK see a thread with a poll, MK's members don't actually think for themselves, and instead just vote for MK like mindless drones. Don't like me pointing it out? Don't make the comments.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342048802' post='3008504']
Yeah, but the comments in jest actually point out something that is true. That when you all at MK see a thread with a poll, MK's members don't actually think for themselves, and instead just vote for MK like mindless drones. Don't like me pointing it out? Don't make the comments.
[/quote]
But SCY, they're all edgy and ironic when they do that

[/quote]
Because the polls are either positive and awarding (in which case they would want to win and generally have deserved to in the past) or dumb (ie: this)

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342050593' post='3008518']
I know right? They're [i]totally [/i]the coolest people ever.
[/quote]
Yeah man we should all say "idgaf" to every post railing us.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342059697' post='3008602']
Because the polls are either positive and awarding (in which case they would want to win and generally have deserved to in the past) or dumb (ie: this)
[/quote]

Its a fair question; the responses have been ridiculous.

Edit: most of the responses have been ridiculous.

Edited by JohnGulager

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342063150' post='3008677']
Be salty all you want, but it would actually be a step up.
[/quote]
Who salty bruh?

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1342063699' post='3008698']
Its a fair question; the responses have been ridiculous.Edit: most of the responses have been ridiculous.
[/quote]
Much like the poll itself.

[/quote]
The fact that you believe this is true only enforces my point about how delusional you are. We vote for ourselves for fun, but you're trying to say we don't have anything resembling critical analysis. Our alliance has some of the more socially perceptive and competent people in this game, you're choosing a terrible scenario to try and prove this wrong.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1341877631' post='3007524']
You're not wrong. The lead spot on the coattails belongs to TOP. They had it all and now they can't do anything without MK; and it's pretty much entirely their own fault. Of all the named alliances, they'd have the most to lose if MK disappeared tomorrow.
[/quote]

I remember that fork in the road. Being part of the hegemony again was so tempting. I imagine when MK get theirs TOP will be looking to the next hegemony for company.

[/quote]

Regardless of how they reply, the fact that such topics can appear and contain some sensible conversation is a plus. Though the WRSCC** has tried to "lol u r so irrelevant" your postings and use the "OMG mad much bro" type of memes, the fact of the matter is that these type of polls and threads do spark conversations in those "szrs bz channels". Keep it up and don't let the kids table bother you too much.

Someone makes a poll trying to score some cheap PR points against MK, and MK+co respond by strategically voting in a way that makes the results of the poll irrelevant. I don't see what the problem is, although I do like how people can say that MK tries to limit serious debate and that they're children that should be ignored in the same post.

Edited by Joe Kremlin

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1342108088' post='3009188']
the fact of the matter is that these type of polls and threads do spark conversations in those "szrs bz channels".
[/quote]
Actually they go silent because nobody can talk from laughing so hard.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1342077703' post='3008984']
The fact that you believe this is true only enforces my point about how delusional you are. We vote for ourselves for fun, but you're trying to say we don't have anything resembling critical analysis. Our alliance has some of the more socially perceptive and competent people in this game, you're choosing a terrible scenario to try and prove this wrong.
[/quote]

"We may act like we don't think, but if you saw the real us you'd see otherwise."

How do you make such an argument with a straight face?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342117283' post='3009279']
"We may act like we don't think, but if you saw the real us you'd see otherwise."

How do you make such an argument with a straight face?
[/quote]
Because I talk to people on IRC and have observed their posting over the span of years. I don't choose a select few posts, twist them to my view, and then apply it across a whole alliance.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1342130051' post='3009371']
Because I talk to people on IRC and have observed their posting over the span of years.[/quote]

What a coincidence, I talk to people on IRC and have been reading the owf for years as well.

[quote]I don't choose a select few posts, twist them to my view, and then apply it across a whole alliance.
[/quote]

Same here, I'm not cherry picking just a few quotes. There has been a TON of MK members parroting the party line, and a TON of MK members mindlessly voting for themselves in every poll they see.

[quote name='Joe Kremlin' timestamp='1342114356' post='3009248']
Someone makes a poll trying to score some cheap PR points against MK, and MK+co respond by strategically voting in a way that makes the results of the poll irrelevant. I don't see what the problem is, although I do like how people can say that MK tries to limit serious debate and that they're children that should be ignored in the same post.
[/quote]

Cheap PR points against MK? Honestly, I think you missed the point of a lot of the discussion. I am not going to attest towards the OP's target of discussion, but people such as myself looked at this thread as an example of a collection of alliances being unambitious and not living up to their potential. Being completely content with following along with the MK marching orders and acting like they are serious role-players to the political canvas is pretty sad for some of the histories connected to those alliances. Though some it has become expected, others just really leave a lot of room for disappointment. MK should get props for managing to contain all the potential in their hand and convincing those alliances that it is better to sit at the table then to be the head of it.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342117180' post='3009278']
Actually they go silent because nobody can talk from laughing so hard.
[/quote]

The silence I get, as being in Umbrella your sekretz channel would be empty unless someone from MK was in there.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1342135053' post='3009403']
The silence I get, as being in Umbrella your sekretz channel would be empty unless someone from MK was in there.
[/quote]
Uh I'm in The Other Toadies tyvm

But no you're wrong because during my stint in Umbrella no MK members were in the private channels!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342135983' post='3009410']
Uh I'm in The Other Toadies tyvm

But no you're wrong because during my stint in Umbrella no MK members were in the private channels!
[/quote]

My apologies for not getting your alliance right as I had to look at your profile page and it stated Umbrella in previous fields. With it being GOONs, I now really understand the silence.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1342136764' post='3009412']
My apologies for not getting your alliance right as I had to look at your profile page and it stated Umbrella in previous fields. With it being GOONs, I now really understand the silence.
[/quote]
We're big enough to make our own choices without Daddy around now :(