Which alliance is the biggest MK lapdog?

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342724089' post='3012137']
That has absolutely nothing to do with what we were discussing and refutes absolutely nothing. Thanks for coming to the shooting range with a basketball, but we don't do that kind of shooting here.
[/quote]

You are a MK lapdog spreading the MK message. MK even lies about the basic facts of its own history. MKs lapdogs help spread these lies so whatever you say cant be trusted when even basic historical facts are manipulated by your hegemony.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1342724663' post='3012142']
You are a MK lapdog spreading the MK message. MK even lies about the basic facts of its own history. MKs lapdogs help spread these lies so whatever you say cant be trusted when even basic historical facts are manipulated by your hegemony.
[/quote]
If you didn't "get" that you should probably look at some of your old friends' allies. You know, the ones you just merged with. There was a certain war they marked like that.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1342701750' post='3012051']

After the war is over, it is pretty obvious who DH/C&G will start to plot against it. And it is an ally of one of C&G members.. Thats is the difference.

[/quote]

We're coming for you, Deinos.

The difference is that Sparta and XX are NOT proactive and would never start a war. C&G and DH plots to start wars against their own members allies.
I don't known why I am bothering because this has been explained by various people several times already.....

After the war is over, it is pretty obvious who DH/C&G will start to plot against it. And it is an ally of one of C&G members.. Thats is the difference.[/quote]
The extent of any plotting was plotting against allies of allies of C&G/DH. The fact that you chose to side with XX/SF doesn't mean that we were targeting you.

[quote]with Umbrella it was not a surprise, and I think their position more understanding. With ODN I think it was different. I expected that they would have the honour to do what FOK and The International (now Internoptional) did in that war.
[/quote]
Side against the rest of C&G?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1342723690' post='3012134']
You didnt refute his claim. Not that it matters MK and co have whitewashed their whole history. MK even claim every war they fought in was a victory and any thing that shines a negative light on them has been erased from their official history. All their lapdogs happily regurgitate the message their master wants.

[IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4854/54881533.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
You actually take that seriously? :lol1:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1342724663' post='3012142']
[/quote]
Your posts like this are so over the top that I sometimes have trouble believing it isn't all an act.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1342723690' post='3012134']
You didnt refute his claim. Not that it matters MK and co have whitewashed their whole history. MK even claim every war they fought in was a victory and any thing that shines a negative light on them has been erased from their official history. All their lapdogs happily regurgitate the message their master wants.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4854/54881533.png
[/quote]

You don't get political satire, do you?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1342745694' post='3012369']

You actually take that seriously? :lol1:

[/quote]

The content of your history has been cleansed too. Its not just that list. Where I come from that called rewriting history not political satire. Im not surprised, the promises Archon made during Karma were all broken and re-spun within a couple of weeks of being made. MKs entire stint at the heart of global leadership has been a joke. Maybe thats why you surround yourself with the lulz crowd. Normal allies would have seen through MKs bs by now.

After the war is over, it is pretty obvious who DH/C&G will start to plot against it. And it is an ally of one of C&G members.. Thats is the difference.
[/quote]

Since us lackies are always the last to be informed of this stuff any hints on who it might be so I can prepare?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342591346' post='3011519']
4 months before the war we stated clearly to Sparta we would not support XX in any military way
[/quote]
6 months before the war JA said Umb was 100% down with Sparta the next war. We have logs.

didn't read the rest of what you said, don't think it matters.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1342574330' post='3011342']
I can understand that Sparta is bitter for the way things turned out for you but you only have yourselves to blame. Every decision you have made has landed you here. Instead of blaming everyone else for your mistakes by calling them lapdogs and acting like the victim, perhaps you could try [i]not[/i] making idiotic decisions that cause you and your allies so much grief.
[/quote]
What? Our own poor decisions? What are we supposed to blame ourselves over?

We went waaaaaaaay out of our way for Umb during DH-NPO. Umb said they owed us big after DH-NPO.
We helped Umb out during TOP-CnG, when Sparta really......probably could have/should have went other places. (which if you notice, we are paying the price for today)
My memory is getting rusty, but I think I could cite some more instances where sparta went above and beyond the call of duty for Umbrella.
We wanted to roll with XX, our bloc?
Hell, We even ~respected~ umb's decision to not defend us during TOP-NpO.

What am I blaming myself about? Being a good ally? Please, enlighten me.

So when our FA paths didn't align anymore, they were going to cancel on us for being decent allies, and owing us big for it? That would be epic !@#$%. Once Roq came around, it gave them aweful good reason to break the tie, and absolve themselves of past grievances, as well as pave a clear path for their FA policies they are enacting today.

As for the lapdog comment, The writing's on the wall. I'm not making these things up.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1342762937' post='3012496']
The content of your history has been cleansed too. Its not just that list. Where I come from that called rewriting history not political satire[/quote]
As I said, you actually take what's in the wiki seriously? :lol1:

The written history hasn't been updated in about two years.

[quote]Im not surprised, the promises Archon made during Karma were all broken and re-spun within a couple of weeks of being made. MKs entire stint at the heart of global leadership has been a joke. Maybe thats why you surround yourself with the lulz crowd. Normal allies would have seen through MKs bs by now.
[/quote]
If this were true, you'd be on our EZI list right now.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1342769902' post='3012513']
Hell, We even ~respected~ umb's decision to not defend us during TOP-NpO.
[/quote]
You clearly didn't, then or now.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342711790' post='3012097']
Please tell us. I'm so excited to know!
[/quote]

[b]Taget[/b] [quote]Since us lackies are always the last to be informed of this stuff any hints on who it might be so I can prepare? [/quote]]

let's see, DH/C&G/NG will always be together (possibly TOP too). SF/XX/Polar will be just dead in the next months (if there is any plamet Bob left six months from now)...

Let me think.... Who is left ??? What sphere?? I know that everyone love DH so MK and Co will never antecipate plotting against anyone right... Hummmm Who should be this mysterious alliance or sphere?

Azhagul

[quote]Side against the rest of C&G?[/quote]

man, you are better than this. You know that in that conflict The Int defended RnR and Fok played boths sides.

ODN could have helped us against some of the many alliances who we were fighting. Even if they have sent only a symbolic handfull of nations against a micro such as UE , would show at least some consideration instead of just backstabing us.

You dont have idea how we consider ODN one of our closest allies. For most, even more than umbrella. I proposed way before the war to give a Spartan award to OSRavan as one of our closest friend. Thats why this is something that I, and possibly some people in Sparta will find it difficult to forgive.

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1342877418' post='3012943']
let's see, DH/C&G/NG will always be together (possibly TOP too). SF/XX/Polar will be just dead in the next months (if there is any plamet Bob left six months from now)...

Let me think.... Who is left ??? What sphere?? I know that everyone love DH so MK and Co will never antecipate plotting against anyone right... Hummmm Who should be this mysterious alliance or sphere?
[/quote]

So it's someone in a bloc. And they are allied to CnG. But that bloc is not SF/XXX/Polar. And you've already stated it cannot be CNG/DH/PF because they are sticking together. The connection to Duckroll is an ODP that expires in two weeks. So that leaves only two potential blocs. There is NPO and I guess they are kinda a bloc. But if you know TLR you know we'll go to the mat for the NPO. And thus we're left with Blood for Friends based on FEAR's treaty with ODN. Which makes me sad because I do like those guys. And I can't imagine why we'd ever want to. But I'll take your word that they'll be the next bone that MK's lapdogs will start clawing over.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1342877418' post='3012943']
[b]Taget[/b] ]

ODN could have helped us against some of the many alliances who we were fighting. Even if they have sent only a symbolic handfull of nations against a micro such as UE , would show at least some consideration instead of just backstabing us.

You dont have idea how we consider ODN one of our closest allies. For most, even more than umbrella. I proposed way before the war to give a Spartan award to OSRavan as one of our closest friend. Thats why this is something that I, and possibly some people in Sparta will find it difficult to forgive.
[/quote]

The idea of hitting UE was floated around; it was something a lot of us wanted. Though admittedly I don't know how serious that was other than us general members wanting to help you guys out.