A Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations Announcement

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1340854193' post='2998988']
Words
[/quote]

You know, I had you down for a cool guy, but I suppose my opinion was missplaced. You certainly took me reducing you to near ZI in the grudge war in stride, and I don't recall being particularly gloating about it. But you really are bringing the A-Hole out in me. When i declared war on you, we were about the same Nation strength. When I was done you had lost most of your tech, and had less then 100 infra. I went on to bigger and better wars and you crawled into peace mode.

But by all means butter cup, keep saying I don't know what I am doing.

Edited by Aeros

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1340856121' post='2999012']
I really have to put my sarcasm in some sort of italic sarcasm tags, because you just took me way too seriously. That's the point.
[/quote]

Ah, ok. I'll come back when things are taken more seriously 'round here.

Lemme know!

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1340856901' post='2999024']
Stopped reading here. That's how you know you're doing it wrong. :P
[/quote]

I like to think I have a good rapport with the people I have fought in the past. I have no qualms about admitting when I have lost. Sniper Joe kicked my butt in (ooc) tournaments(/ooc). He taught my alot to be honest. The mistakes a made in my first war with him and the lessons drawn from that served me well in the second, and I told him as much. By that same token though, I won't hide my disappointment at his sour grapes over the Grudge War, and dare I point out, he's now on the side of the coalition massacring his old alliance.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1340856474' post='2999016']
You know, I had you down for a cool guy, but I suppose my opinion was missplaced. You certainly took me reducing you to near ZI in the grudge war in stride, and I don't recall being particularly gloating about it. But you really are bringing the A-Hole out in me. When i declared war on you, we were about the same Nation strength. When I was done you had 0 tech, and less then 100 infra. I went on to bigger and better wars and you crawled into peace mode.

But by all means butter cup, keep saying I don't know what I am doing.
[/quote]

I like how you ignored everything I said and have stooped to bragging about irrelevant things (especially considering that you had an MP when I didn't, and barely had a warchest which put you out of commission a round or two later), and are assuming that I'm mad about our war or something. I don't care about you personally one way or another, I'm just picking apart your erroneous statements. If anyone else had posted what you did I would be saying the exact same things. I had forgotten that we'd even fought.

Would you care to address what I actually posted or is this your attempt to deflect because you have no response? I'm not going to argue with you about a bunch of numbers, that's childish as hell.

P.S. I am a super cool guy.'

Edit:

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1340857063' post='2999027']
I like to think I have a good rapport with the people I have fought in the past. I have no qualms about admitting when I have lost. Sniper Joe kicked my butt in (ooc) tournaments(/ooc). He taught my alot to be honest. The mistakes a made in my first war with him and the lessons drawn from that served me well in the second, and I told him as much. By that same token though, I won't hide my disappointment at his sour grapes over the Grudge War, and dare I point out, he's now on the side of the coalition massacring his old alliance.
[/quote]

There are no sour grapes dude. I may come off as vitriolic on the OWF but it's usually not personal (unless you're Darthcyfe.)

Edited by Sniper Joe

I don't really think this is the thread for this, but I should point I have never been put out of commission. (War is an option for Empire of Chyrellos since 5/25/2011.) Your opinions are your own, mine are mine. We could argue all day and never reach an agreement. But from where I am sitting, it seems SF has not recovered from the last war, and from where you are sitting its clear you think the same.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1340853981' post='2998982']
Dude, its [i]really[/i] not as funny as you think.

I honestly would like to give you guys the benefit of the doubt at this point, seeing as how many of our allies have been drawn in to this stupidity, but when you act like a bunch of addied out 12 year olds... Well, don't be surprised when you're treated like it.
[/quote]

Have we offended your sensibilities? I deeply apologize.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1340857632' post='2999053']
I don't really think this is the thread for this, but I should point I have never been put out of commission. (War is an option for Empire of Chyrellos since 5/25/2011.) Your opinions are your own, mine are mine. We could argue all day and never reach an agreement. But from where I am sitting, it seems SF has not recovered from the last war, and from where you are sitting its clear you think the same.
[/quote]
Aeros you are just looking foolish. Yes, alliances that fight a savage beatdown at 10:1 odds lose NS and that takes a while to recover from, who knew.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340859043' post='2999103']
oh you're playing a computer game btw. this isn't real. you're not actually the leader of a nation. it's just make believe.
[/quote]

As ridiculously OOC as this post is, I'll humor you.

There is quite a noticeable discrepancy between simply caring about your endeavors and taking things much too seriously. Why spend 5-6 years of your life doing [i]anything[/i] if you simply don't care about it, the people you meet, the relationships you develop, and the experiences you have? Is having a candid conversation about the reality of your alliance really too hard to manage? "Oh look at that guy, he's [i]serious[/i] and even [i]cares[/i] about stuff, what a loser lol!" is the best you can come up with in response to my post? C'mon Banksy, I didn't know you to stoop to that level.

Oh Allaharchon, please forgive me from moving past the moronic pre-pubescent maturity level that forbids 'caring' about things or 'trying.' (amidoinitrite?)

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1340860306' post='2999126']
As ridiculously OOC as this post is, I'll humor you.

There is quite a noticeable discrepancy between simply caring about your endeavors and taking things much too seriously. Why spend 5-6 years of your life doing [i]anything[/i] if you simply don't care about it, the people you meet, the relationships you develop, and the experiences you have? Is having a candid conversation about the reality of your alliance really too hard to manage? "Oh look at that guy, he's [i]serious[/i] and even [i]cares[/i] about stuff, what a loser lol!" is the best you can come up with in response to my post? C'mon Banksy, I didn't know you to stoop to that level.

Oh Allaharchon, please forgive me from moving past the moronic pre-pubescent maturity level that forbids 'caring' about things or 'trying.' (amidoinitrite?)
[/quote]
banksy was being sarcastic.
banksy is always being sarcastic.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1340860524' post='2999130']
banksy was being sarcastic.
banksy is always being sarcastic.
[/quote]

Tons of sarcasm being thrown around these days huh? I take it your sig is most likely sarcasm as well.

Cause if it isn't, its @^#^ing hilarious.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340780726' post='2998140']
50 tech after the war says that MK takes actions now that reveal this war was never actually for Dave.
[/quote]
im late to this party but
[img]http://corncommentary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/duh.jpg[/img]

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1340916016' post='2999563']
Who likes Banksy these days anyways?
[/quote]

Banksy sucks. He's almost as bad as unsure.

Edit: Clarification: I have to agree with omni about Banksy. Above was my bad attempt at sarcasm. Unsure is my favorite MKer though. But I'm unsure if he is even in MK =\

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1340854193' post='2998988']
I'm not suggesting that SF isn't in a bad position right now. What I'm disagreeing with is your implication that Mjolnir had anything to do with that. You were coattail riders who got a cheap shot in, you were not leaders in their destruction and indeed played a very small part. Your war performance was also horrendous and [b]I have no doubt that SF would have destroyed you in a one-on-one fight.[/b]
[/quote]
I think we can all agree that that is simply not true. Also, that MK should attack Dave for aiding CSN during wartime. Also, that Banksy is just [i]the worst[/i]. Also, that MK probably should've gotten a more reliable patsy.