A Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations Announcement

This will not do anything. Let's be honest. If you're arguing with MK here, don't expect them to give up their gimmick. Save us the time and don't go through the usual moral crusade about how stupid this war is. Everyone knows.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1340782190' post='2998182']
I'm appalled that you would blame the victim of extortion rather than the culprits of such crimes. Let me assure you that it is plainly obvious your friends have committed grave crimes against his person and this blood money they've stolen does nothing to resolve the principle moral matters of this conflict. This is to say nothing of the obvious shaken mental and emotional state he was in when "agreeing" to these reps, so soon after the tragic massacre his nation was subject to had just happened.
[/quote]
when are you Dow'ing TIO to make them pay for their part in these matters...and by extant attack dave93 as well

for his own good right?

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1340782415' post='2998187']
when are you Dow'ing TIO to make them pay for their part in these matters...and by extant attack dave93 as well

for his own good right?
[/quote]

I don't know of what part TIO played in this extortion, however it is interesting you would ask me seeing as I'm not a government member of the Kingdom. Perhaps you would do well to arm yourself with knowledge in future conversations, otherwise you may find yourself in the same position in the future. I doubt we would attack TIO for simply caving into CSN's demands. You see, we are not so ready to commit to violence as you and your friends at CSN are as evidenced by their unjust and callous attacks on Dave in the first place.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1340782415' post='2998187']

for his own good right?
[/quote]

I think it is obvious that CSN just used Dave as an excuse to get MK into a war. Now that things are going different than they thought they want to back out....sad.

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1340782809' post='2998191']
I don't know of what part TIO played in this extortion, however it is interesting you would ask me seeing as I'm not a government member of the Kingdom. Perhaps you would do well to arm yourself with knowledge in future conversations, otherwise you may find yourself in the same position in the future. I doubt we would attack TIO for simply caving into CSN's demands. You see, we are not so ready to commit to violence as you and your friends at CSN are as evidenced by their unjust and callous attacks on Dave in the first place.
[/quote]
Drink that KOOL AID my friend if thats what works for you

also this is brilliant
[quote]You see, we are not so ready to commit to violence as you and your friends at CSN are as evidenced by their unjust and callous attacks on Dave in the first place.[/quote]

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1340783130' post='2998196']
Drink that KOOL AID my friend if thats what works for you
[/quote]

It's certainly unfortunate you continue to refuse yourself the truth. I'm truly sorry I could not help you further.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340782969' post='2998193']
MN, you mixed up MK and CSN there.
[/quote]

The logs say otherwise:

<&Gibsonator21> So when Rotavele dumps the logs we will pretend to Zi Dave. MK will defend him since he is an applicant.
<~Liz> Let's do it. This is our chance to teach MK a lesson. If it goes bad we can find a way to back out.
<&Gibsonator21> Yep and the best part is everyone will think MK are the bad guys.

See? Ironclad proof of CSN conspiracy! That dog won't hunt monsignour.

Edit: truth.

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340783307' post='2998200']
The logs say otherwise:

<&Gibsonator21> So when Rotavele dumps the logs we will pretend to Zi Dave. MK will defend him since he is an applicant.
<~Liz> Let's do it. This is our chance to teach MK a lesson. If it goes bad we can find a way to back out.
<&Gi[b]n[/b]sonator21> Yep and the best part is everyone will think MK are the bad guys.

See? Ironclad proof of CSN conspiracy! That dog won't hunt monsignour.
[/quote]
Come on, Magic. No timestamps? Psht.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1340783707' post='2998207']
[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22576075.jpg[/img]

Don't let this stop you fighting for that highground though!
[/quote]
I'm certain the entire world thought this was genuinely about dave.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1340783737' post='2998208']
It was prolly Ginsonator21.
[/quote]

If his sig is any indication he doesn't use timestamps...you may be right.

Hete'sthis as well...

<~Liz> Tell Dave if he doesn't go to the MK AA we will have to zi him but we will let him off with reps in a few weeks after the war starts. Also you suck Gibs eat clam chowder.
<&Gibsonator> Alright I'll let him know. He will do it. I'll make him do it but I won't eat clam chowder!
<~Liz> Okay but then you get less ops for misbehaving

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340784804' post='2998214']
Dave may feel obliged to pay off CSN to clear his name, however I imagine that the government of the Kingdom feels that CSN has not been punished enough for attacking him in the first place.
[/quote]

I think CSN should be beaten into the ground for the next month.. and face ZI for their actions.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340784450' post='2998211']
If his sig is any indication he doesn't use timestamps...you may be right.

Hete'sthis as well...

<~Liz> Tell Dave if he doesn't go to the MK AA we will have to zi him but we will let him off with reps in a few weeks after the war starts.
<&Gibsonator> Alright I'll let him know. He will do it. I'll make him do it.
[/quote]
That's not Ginsonator21.