A Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations Announcement

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340781621' post='2998166']
This tech, these funds, and these soldiers were extracted from the proud nation of CrimsonGuard at the point of a sword. It's inexcusable behavior.
[/quote]

Dave may have had more fortitude to resist these terrible reps had MK chosen to counter declare any of the people attacking him.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem to think that without our actions, CSN would have decided out of the blue to actually work with TIO to help Dave93.

It's too late for political gamesmanship now, CSN. Your tactless handling of dave got you where you are and trying to set it right now is too late.

You're not sorry you unjustly ZEAL'd him, you're just sorry you got caught.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1340827076' post='2998589']
People seem to think that without our actions, CSN would have decided out of the blue to actually work with TIO to help Dave93.

It's too late for political gamesmanship now, CSN. Your tactless handling of dave got you where you are and trying to set it right now is too late.

You're not sorry you unjustly ZEAL'd him, you're just sorry you got caught.
[/quote]

I can't hear you when you mumble.

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340828429' post='2998603']
I don't get it. CSN clearly took Dave93 hostage, and now they're paying the price.
[/quote]

Haha, what? TIO released Dave to CSN to get ZI'd. If TIO didn't think the ZI had justification, they would have never handed Dave over.

Forcing someone to pay reps to get off a PZI list? This is the sort of injustice MK have vowed to remove from the world. If we weren't already at war with you CSN, you could consider this another declaration of war for your abuse of Dave93's human rights!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340835465' post='2998764']
Forcing someone to pay reps to get off a PZI list? This is the sort of injustice MK have vowed to remove from the world. If we weren't already at war with you CSN, you could consider this another declaration of war for your abuse of Dave93's human rights!
[/quote]

PZI list you say? Pretty sure it's been announced and declared several times it was a single ZI and nothing more.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340841464' post='2998841']
PZI list you say? Pretty sure it's been announced and declared several times it was a single ZI and nothing more.
[/quote]
MK aren't big on the finer details

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340835465' post='2998764']
[/quote]

Big talk for someone who let him eat 3 offensive wars and didn't actually help him...

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1340806672' post='2998347']
Sorry I'm not in the business of leaving my allies out in the battlefield, unlike you.
[/quote]
No one said anything about that. Stop reaching. Anyway, I'll leave the light on for when you come a-knocking.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340810264' post='2998379']
You know, I can just imagine some middle management CSN gov (equivalent to the dregs of every other alliance) thinking this was a strategic masterstroke.

"If we peace out Dave, MK will [b]have[/b] to peace us too! It's simple logic!"
[/quote]
I'd have to say your imagination is running wild.

[quote name='o ya baby' timestamp='1340821046' post='2998496']
i'm still doing it for dave
[/quote]
A true gentlemen!

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340825670' post='2998570']
Dave may have had more fortitude to resist these terrible reps had MK chosen to counter declare any of the people attacking him.
[/quote]
Maybe he wouldn't have approached us about getting off our ZI list, either.

[/quote]
Both of you are wrong, he got sentenced to ZEAL.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1340852261' post='2998961']
The !@#$ you believe is just hilarious to me.
[/quote]

You know, I am really trying to be sympathetic to you guys. The former MJ Alliances are stronger now then they were a few months ago. Superfriends is a shattered remnant. I take no pleasure in your annihilation. Indeed, I find it rather disdainful to see other people taking advantage of my work. You guys are in no position for arrogance. Indeed, I would say your goose is cooked. Its time you guys acknowledge that and act accordingly before the vultures tear what remains of you apart.

[/quote]
then why did he have to pay reps when he was only 800 infra short of a ZI? that's two nukes at his size. unless csn was worried it wouldn't last 2 more days of war...

at least we were there for dave93 during his time of need, looks like his new friends don't love him like we do if they just see him as a bank. mk fights on for the spirit of the dave93 we know and love.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340853668' post='2998981']
mk fights on for the spirit of the dave93 we know and love.
[/quote]

Dude, its [i]really[/i] not as funny as you think.

I honestly would like to give you guys the benefit of the doubt at this point, seeing as how many of our allies have been drawn in to this stupidity, but when you act like a bunch of addied out 12 year olds... Well, don't be surprised when you're treated like it.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1340852922' post='2998971']
You know, I am really trying to be sympathetic to you guys. The former MJ Alliances are stronger now then they were a few months ago. Superfriends is a shattered remnant. I take no pleasure in your annihilation. Indeed, I find it rather disdainful to see other people taking advantage of my work. You guys are in no position for arrogance. Indeed, I would say your goose is cooked. Its time you guys acknowledge that and act accordingly before the vultures tear what remains of you apart.
[/quote]

I'm not in an SF alliance or even remotely tied to them for starters, so your use of "you" is misplaced.

I'm not suggesting that SF isn't in a bad position right now. What I'm disagreeing with is your implication that Mjolnir had anything to do with that. You were coattail riders who got a cheap shot in, you were not leaders in their destruction and indeed played a very small part. Your war performance was also horrendous and I have no doubt that SF would have destroyed you in a one-on-one fight. Stop taking credit for the work of your betters and overestimating your own skills.

[quote]Indeed, I find it rather disdainful to see other people taking advantage of my work.[/quote]

I'm sure a lot of folks feel the same about you right now.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1340853981' post='2998982']
Dude, its [i]really[/i] not as funny as you think.

I honestly would like to give you guys the benefit of the doubt at this point, seeing as how many of our allies have been drawn in to this stupidity, but when you act like a bunch of addied out 12 year olds... Well, don't be surprised when you're treated like it.[/quote]

D'aww, making blanket statements and assumptions. The ADHD kiddie joke's old too, you know?

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1340854755' post='2998999']
D'aww, making blanket statements and assumptions. The ADHD kiddie joke's old too, you know?
[/quote]

Right, blanket statements and assumptions, now I remember!

Oh wait... take a look at your pip for a sec champ. If you're going to make a statement about your alliance that publicly, at least be able to deal with it when someone pokes fun at it. The whole 'worn out joke' cry doesn't really make sense if its in reference to the symbol you chose to be defined by on these forums.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1340855581' post='2999008']
Right, blanket statements and assumptions, now I remember!

Oh wait... take a look at your pip for a sec champ. If you're going to make a statement about your alliance that publicly, at least be able to deal with it when someone pokes fun at it. The whole 'worn out joke' cry doesn't really make sense if its in reference to the symbol you chose to be defined by on these forums.
[/quote]

I really have to put my sarcasm in some sort of italic sarcasm tags, because you just took me way too seriously. That's the point.