The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Due to the relatively small nature by which they hold onto this 200 number, and the controversy surrounding their current status, the Add and Drop Lines will be pegged at 12.05 and 11.75 until the situation stabilizes.

And here I thought I'd see Moth cry with the drop line being calculated from TPF's score <_<

Congratulations, TOP!!! That is quite an achievement!

meh, we achieved nothing more than yesterday or two days ago, except that some statistical system now recognises that achievement.

Although I am pleased that it finally does so.

Grats! You deserved that for a long time. Just sad that it gave Vox Populi another stage while demonstrating how flawed the sanctioning system is and how easily it can be exploited.

If membership is soo much more important than strength, make the impact of nationcount stronger in the score formula and then get rid of any artificial requirements.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

Grats! You deserved that for a long time. Just sad that it gave Vox Populi another stage while demonstrating how flawed the sanctioning system is and how easily it can be exploited.

If membership is soo much more important than strength, make the impact of nationcount stronger in the score formula and then get rid of any artificial requirements.

Didn't admin already do that a while back when TOP-like alliances were getting ridiculously high scores in the 90+ range? That's why the original 300 number was established, although once he changed the formula to heavily favor member count he left it in for some reason.

Didn't admin already do that a while back when TOP-like alliances were getting ridiculously high scores in the 90+ range? That's why the original 300 number was established, although once he changed the formula to heavily favor member count he left it in for some reason.

Yes, score already accounts for member count by penalizing alliances for having a high avg NS, given a constant total NS (such that as avg NS increases, member count decreases). The member count limit is thus redundant and unnecessary, if the intention is to keep small alliances with scores artificially inflated by a high avg NS out of sanction range.

I don't care if it is Vox-assisted, TOP fully deserve a sanction. They've been in the top 12 alliances by score for a long time, and if it takes 30 ghosts to give them their flag, I don't mind at all.

This.

You've been working for it for a long time, just enjoy it. Sure it's not how you originally envisioned it, but you finally got it. Congrats! I hope you hold it so I can fly the TOP flag in celebration.

If they're doing no harm then what need is there to get rid of them? The only people getting hurt here is GGA if they lose their sanction, which I'm sure they'll cope with.

Why would we get hurt by this, a sanction is like a ghost magnet so we're better off without it. :P

Edited by andre27

This whole situation amuses me. I have to congratulate Vox for bringing some entertainment back into CN.

I don't mean to be rude, but if the only entertainment you get out of this game is when flaws are discovered in it, why are you even playing it? o_o Don't you find the creation of alliances, the diversity of their respective charters, and war amusing?

The RIA's score chart is so awesome right now. :awesome:

Why would we get hurt by this, a sanction is like a ghost magnet so we're better off without it. :P

What's wrong with ghosts? They're easier to recruit than unaligned players, and if push comes to shove they make a great meat shield.

As long as you're realistic with yourself about your alliances' abilities, they really don't detract at all.

I don't mean to be rude, but if the only entertainment you get out of this game is when flaws are discovered in it, why are you even playing it? o_o Don't you find the creation of alliances, the diversity of their respective charters, and war amusing?

The RIA's score chart is so awesome right now. :awesome:

Read my post again and tell me where I said that the only entertainment (or amusing thing) I get out of this game is by discovering flaws. :P

Edited by LOLtex

What's wrong with ghosts? They're easier to recruit than unaligned players, and if push comes to shove they make a great meat shield.

As long as you're realistic with yourself about your alliances' abilities, they really don't detract at all.

Damnit, Virillus took the words out of my mouth.

In a non TOP/Vox related post...

Sparta pokes MHA in the back with a stick that is growing increasing shorter. Or to use a previously used reference, we are back in Towel whipping distance!

Until you overtake us...

... all your towels belong to us :P

Edited by Shamshir