The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

:lol: They would have to hire another alliance to deal with their ghosts.

'Tis a very good point... but our MHAwesome Brethern in the Härmlins I'm sure would enjoy the target practice :D

We lost some people, so expect a small drop from us.

'Tis a shame; that sort of thing happens sometimes, but even so, it's unfortunate :( .

Minidate (SPOILERS):

The Order of Light: 21.09 --> 21.35 (+0.26)

we had a former TOOL form onboard come home, I'll give you 2 hints:

1) his username starts w/ C

2) he's the man who brings the 'creekbot' to the irc (if you can't figure it out after this, spend more time on the irc)

Who could you be talking about? Whoever he is made the score go up +.12 when he joined :rolleyes: :lol:

Commentary

Conversely, the Green Protection Agency takes a hit of a fifth of a point, allowing the New Polar Order to move into 13th with only a marginal gain.

Finally, one final mention of the Random Insanity Alliance, who leaves us tonight for the depths of "Below Drop Line."

GO POLAR FREEZE

poor RIA has a hard time staying on in this race

For those of us that contemplate doing update, i feel that GB has struck gold. The color net gains are not too distracting, so do not pull away from the true idea at hand. Also, the member count is ingenious, as is the counting of sanctionable alliances all the way down to NADC.

I have a question on the policy for adding alliances. Do readers tell updaters who to add, or must updaters hunt out these new entrants themselves? OR DO WE LOOK here?

Edited by shahman

GO POLAR FREEZE

For those of us that contemplate doing update, i feel that GB has struck gold. The color net gains are not too distracting, so do not pull away from the true idea at hand. Also, the member count is ingenious, as is the counting of sanctionable alliances all the way down to NADC.

I have a question on the policy for adding alliances. Do readers tell updaters who to add, or must updaters hunt out these new entrants themselves? OR DO WE LOOK here?

Alliances are added once they have more score than the Add Line.

The Add Line is half of the 12th-placed alliance's score - right now, that's GGA.

GO POLAR FREEZE

Lol Shahman, look on the left navigation window, right above or under the "Display all nations" link, and you'll find the "Display all alliances" link. That's what you're looking for ;)

That's what I'd use to find out which alliances are close to getting the add line atleast.

Lol Shahman, look on the left navigation window, right above or under the "Display all nations" link, and you'll find the "Display all alliances" link. That's what you're looking for ;)

That's what I'd use to find out which alliances are close to getting the add line atleast.

at least i was humiliated at the hands of a comrade...also, i am noob

Who could you be talking about? Whoever he is made the score go up +.12 when he joined :rolleyes: :lol:

Only .12? I'm slightly disappointed in him. And is it just me, or are all the ex-TOOL's coming home for Christmas? Thank goodness we have the vote up for the holiday TOOL-shake flavor already, they're going to be selling like hotcakes.