The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Maybe it's because the folks who actually care about TOP want to see their alliance succeed or fail on their own terms?

There's something wrong with wanting to ruin a person's sense of accomplishment. Even if it's only in the context of a game, that still may be the only thing some people have.

They are at war. They can do whatever the $%&@ they want. And if the only sense of accomplishment you have is in the context of a game, turn the god-damn game off and go outside.

WTF, Vox. Get offa mah TOP.

On another note, WHOO TOOL. It's about time we got another oldbie back. At last, that creek sound came to its senses and came home. And brought a ton of score with it.

Actually, it's more the guys from Uneasy Alliance coming over than Creeky, but he did help too. :lol:

(but we are probably gonna lose a 32k and an 11k nation tomorrow)

They are at war. They can do whatever the $%&@ they want. And if the only sense of accomplishment you have is in the context of a game, turn the god-damn game off and go outside.

Maybe the one that need to turn off the game and get outside is you?? you know, getting all hotheaded over a game issue. :rolleyes:

I like how you care more about the numbers than the members themselves.

Because this is exactly the kind of topic where we talk about what the members mean to us, and totally NOT about CN statistics.

I can see it all now, at the end of every post, everyone would say "...but of course, the members are what matter, not the numbers.". Some of us don't want to be anal about talking about numbers in a topic about numbers. >_> </rant because he gets accused of this all the time>

You better include our point gains next to our score, whoever updates. ;>_> We're SO going to be biggest gainer today.

Because this is exactly the kind of topic where we talk about what the members mean to us, and totally NOT about CN statistics.

I can see it all now, at the end of every post, everyone would say "...but of course, the members are what matter, not the numbers.". Some of us don't want to be anal about talking about numbers in a topic about numbers. >_> </rant because he gets accused of this all the time>

You better include our point gains next to our score, whoever updates. ;>_> We're SO going to be biggest gainer today.

we gained 30 'members', I bet it'll be tough to beat our gain, even if almost all of them are at near-zero strength.

:. Alliance Query Results

Last Updated: 11/25/2008 2:32:08 PM

Alliance Name Total Nations Active Nations Percent Active Strength Avg. Strength Score

The Order Of The Paradox 198 99 50% 9,264,928 46,793 33.17

198 (top+vox) nations.. Can GGA hold their sanction till tomorrow?

Edited by etg

Cmon Vox/FAN, two more members to make us sanction eligible! If you get our flag into the game then I would no longer thing you are annoying. :D

They only need one, i'm 100% sure that becoming #200 of TOP is a price the entire Cyber verse is hunting for. :D