The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

That's just the net gains for each colour (based on the alliances in the sanction race). He meant the actual team colour race.

Unless you're just saying that the former is also unnecessary overcompensation :P

Ding! That was exactly what I was saying. I hope I don't end up hurting to many peoples feelings :P

Ding! That was exactly what I was saying. I hope I don't end up hurting to many peoples feelings :P

I feel proud that I caught on so quickly.

You didn't hurt my feelings, but I think net gains by colour are fine to keep in there if the updater wants to do it.

Conspiracy!

But srsly, come on Black, recruit some as well.

Only other black alliance in the race is DE. Should yell at Umbrella instead. Tell them to hurry up and get in the race already. Another silly quality over quantity bunch. Killin' me

I also just noticed both of our Aqua nemesis (how do you make nemesis plural?... I guess you're really only suppose to have one... irrelevant) lost score today. :( That's not how we're supposed to play this. That's like lex luthor getting arrested for jaywalking. Or if you want to be superman it would be like a random cryptonite meteor falling out of the sky and smiting you. I'm expecting some pretty decent gains from us in about a week, and we're going to need you guys to keep up our motivation. [/sleepy_ramblings]

It's interesting that if TOP and Grämlins merged they still wouldn't have qualified for a sanction under the old 300 member rule, even with the third most NS. One more reason to get rid of the member count entirely, what with it being redundent and all...

It's interesting that if TOP and Grämlins merged they still wouldn't have qualified for a sanction under the old 300 member rule, even with the third most NS. One more reason to get rid of the member count entirely, what with it being redundent and all...

I think it has been discussed that member count plays a role in difficulty in running an alliance. I'm not saying TOP couldn't handle 30 more members, but the reason there's a member limit has something to do with that.

I think it has been discussed that member count plays a role in difficulty in running an alliance. I'm not saying TOP couldn't handle 30 more members, but the reason there's a member limit has something to do with that.

Besides, I'm not sure that TOP or Gre would want their alliance name available in the drop-down menu. Unless they WANT to deal with a pile of ghosts.